Sign in to follow this  
Lewd_Squirrel

Celebrity Pets

Hey, we hear about it when they die, as well, so lets make a page about it. I mean come on, if we had to hear about George Clooney's pig dying, for a week or so. & that they also mention deaths of other celebrity pets, why not talk about it here?

• Like 1

Indeed, but let's talk famous animals of all kinds. Cheeta the chimp - of Tarzan fame - still breathes. I'm seriously considering a theme team of famous animals for the next CPDP, doubt I'll get away with another team over 100 years old and I was warned off my 'That's Not Funny, That's Sick' idea of the tragically terminal, so it may well be our furry and feathered friends.

well hey, if we have to hear about the dog from "Fraiser" dying, or about the moose in the opening credits of "Northern Exposure" dying, then lets make a pet list. I've got my hopes/eyes on the former white house cat, Socks. He's gotta go soon, unless he's dead already.

Socks (b 1991) lives; he's got his own Wiki page but this link is probably better, detailing a range of presidential pets with links to their pages. I know I'm tempting fate - especially if I opt for an animal team on the next CPDP - but there's a tradition of parliamentary cats in Canada, meaning Canadian news sources are quite likely to carry a mention of a dead feline.

There is even a DL thread about Bill Clinton's cat Socks, although parts of it are not for the faint hearted.

In fact you may recognise it Mr Squirrel, as you were the one who started it about this time last year and it proved to be equally as successful as this thread. :P

What is it about January that makes you consider the mortality of famous pets? I hope it's not some sort of guilt as you drop another unwanted xmas present into the canal, still in its sack wrapping paper... :)

Nah, Socks is just an old cat,plus I'm a squirrel, we hate animals bigger than us. :)

Some pets outlive their famous owners. One of Karen Carpenter's dogs outlived her by a year, Bubbles the chip is still going several years after Michael Jackson's death and Clive of India's tortoise outlived him by over 200 years.

• Like 2

Some pets outlive their famous owners. One of Karen Carpenter's dogs outlived her by a year, Bubbles the chip is still going several years after Michael Jackson's death and Clive of India's tortoise outlived him by over 200 years.

...............and Lamb Chop out lived the wonderful Shari Lewis!! :)

• Like 2

Harry O’Deeni, Paul Daniels' pet rabbit has died. Now that's...tragic! http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/463358/TV-magician-Paul-gutted-favourite-show-rabbit-dies

That made me do a lol!

He only bought the rabbit 3 years ago. I'm sure he's had several rabbits over the years that have long since died but this is the first time I've ever seen a newspaper article about one of them dying.

Harry O’Deeni, Paul Daniels' pet rabbit has died. Now that's...tragic! http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/463358/TV-magician-Paul-gutted-favourite-show-rabbit-dies

That made me do a lol!

He only bought the rabbit 3 years ago. I'm sure he's had several rabbits over the years that have long since died but this is the first time I've ever seen a newspaper article about one of them dying.

I believe Debbie McGee did better with an Alsation............

• Like 3

That made me do a lol!

I believe Debbie McGee did better with an Alsation............

Urgh, brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'dog lover'...

• Like 1

I was almost certain we had a thread for the pets of the rich and famous. Hmmm.
I know Animal Antics is about animals in general, not sure the Queen Mother's pet cat or dog or Eric the Fish belong there. I'm putting this here, move as nessecary.

Robbie Williams dog S​pencer has died.
SC​

I was almost certain we had a thread for the pets of the rich and famous. Hmmm.

I know Animal Antics is about animals in general, not sure the Queen Mother's pet cat or dog or Eric the Fish belong there. I'm putting this here, move as nessecary.

Robbie Williams dog S​pencer has died.

SC​

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=4415

Edited by Magere Hein
Two posts moved from topic " The Fringes of Fame/Family of the Famous

U.S. VP Mike Pence's cat Oreo, 15 yrs old.

SC

Jessica Alba's pet pug Sidwho made his big screen debut in her 2003 film Honey, died Thursday morning, she revealed in an emotional FB post.

SC

gettyimages-80665664.jpg

Second lady Karen Pence said Thursday that one of their cats, Pickle, has died.

“We will all miss Pickle, our very chatty, sweet kitty of 16 years,” Karen Pence tweeted. Vice President Mike Pence retweeted it from his official @VP Twitter account.
SC

DQdewydU8AMN4tP.jpg

Christina Aguilera is mourning the loss of her 17-year-old Papillon dog, who recently had to be put down.  

“Had to finally make the hard decision to put my beloved Stinky -------- down last night after an amazing 17 years together!” Aguilera wrote in a touching Instagram post Friday (Jan. 5).
SC

Maria Menounos's 17-year old dog, Baby Menounos, lost her battle with pancreatitis and kidney failure on Monday.

Baby died while she was away working for the Super Bowl, but that her husband Keven Undergaro was by the senior dog’s side the entire time.

Ahhh but is it that simple?  I say NOT!
Menounos got married on New Years, and may I suggest her new husband planned all along 'the first thing that goes is that goddamn mutt'.

Proof:  Baby died while Maria was away working for the Super Bowl, but that her husband Keven Undergaro was by the senior dog’s side the entire time.

I have Maria's mother (Litsa) on my DDP team, so we are closing in!  C'mon Reaper!
SC

image.jpg

• Like 1