Sign in to follow this  
Lewd_Squirrel

Celebrity Pets

Who the fuck are they?

Maria Menounos is a US TV presenter. She's done a fair bit for the WWE (wrestling) but works for Access Hollywood or one of those type shows. Bit self-centred imo.

Her mum is her mum, and has brain cancer.

The dog was an innocent party in all of this, I'm pretty sure.

• Thanks 1

Good synopsis.  Except you left out the part where smokin hot self-centered Maria ALSO had a brain tumour last year, like mother like daughter.  And like dog.  

I mostly know her as the host of some ad-show at the movies that plays before the trailers.

Barbra Streisand said in a new interview with Variety that she successfully made two clones of her pet dog.

The singer said that two of her Coton de Tulear dogs were cloned from cells taken from the mouth and stomach of her 14-year-old dog Samantha, who died in 2017.

"They have different personalities," Streisand said of the two clones, Miss Scarlet and Miss Violet. "I'm waiting for them to get older so I can see if they have her [Samantha's] brown eyes and seriousness."
SC

Chrissy Teigen announced that her precious English bulldog Puddy has “gone to the pup heavens.”  She and husband John Legend got Puddy during their first year of dating, nearly 10 years ago.
SC

0307-chrissy-teigen-dog-died-instagram-2.jpg

On 27/2/2018 at 19:20, Sir Creep said:

Barbra Streisand said in a new interview with Variety that she successfully made two clones of her pet dog.

The singer said that two of her Coton de Tulear dogs were cloned from cells taken from the mouth and stomach of her 14-year-old dog Samantha, who died in 2017.

"They have different personalities," Streisand said of the two clones, Miss Scarlet and Miss Violet. "I'm waiting for them to get older so I can see if they have her [Samantha's] brown eyes and seriousness."
SC

Now I don't know about you but I prefer a certain easy going frolicsomeness in all my dogs; the idea of a mutt with gravitas & reserved aloofness turns on its head what a dog really should be about :clivedunn:

More than a month after former New England Patriots linebacker Jerod Mayo’s 5-year-old English bulldog, Knox, was reported missing by his dog trainer, the beloved pet was discovered dead in a closet in the trainer’s home.  The trainer, 41-year-old Amelia Ferreira, now faces a charge of obstruction in Knox’s death. She admitted to lying about what happened and did not excuse what she did.

The incident — which dragged on for weeks after Ferreira claimed Knox had run away while on a walk — was resolved on Sunday when his body was found in a plastic bag in a closet in Ferreira’s residence in Cranston, Rhode Island.
SC

Val Chmerkovskiy and Jenna Johnson are mourning the loss of their dog, Anastasia, who “unexpectedly passed away” this week.

Johnson, 24, announced the canine’s death in a heartbreaking Instagram tribute, in which she shared multiple photos of the pup with the Dancing with the Stars pros.

“Our sweet angel Anastasia unexpectedly passed away last night. We are in complete and utter shock. I have truly never felt this type of sadness before,” Johnson wrote.

SC

Former Vice President Joe Biden has a new four-legged family member.

The Delaware Humane Association shared on Facebook Saturday that Biden and his wife, Jill, have adopted a 10-month-old German Shepherd named Major.

Poll question: Who outlives whom, Major or Joe?
SC

(CNN) - Tim Tebow is grieving his beloved pup, Bronco, who died after spending nine loving years with the athlete.

In the words of the Late Great Pat Bolen:  ‘How dare anyone make fun of Tebow.  110% jealousy.   As for making fun of Broncos....’

SC

Russell Brand's cat Morrissey (yes, named after THAT Morrisey :rolleyes:) has died.

Can you imagine living with Brand for 16 1/2 years?  Good god.

British TV presenter and equestrian Luisa Zissman is keeping her late horse with her in more than spirit. 

Zissman shared on Instagram Tuesday that she previously had to put down her horse Madrono due to cancer — but the beloved animal will now be with her indefinitely after she had him preserved by a taxidermist. (Fucking hell, loony)

SC

AC5A4585-0F1F-4C1F-A5B7-14568D785BCC.jpeg

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

British TV presenter and equestrian Luisa Zissman is keeping her late horse with her in more than spirit. 

Zissman shared on Instagram Tuesday that she previously had to put down her horse Madrono due to cancer — but the beloved animal will now be with her indefinitely after she had him preserved by a taxidermist. (Fucking hell, loony)

SC

AC5A4585-0F1F-4C1F-A5B7-14568D785BCC.jpeg

Roy Rogers did the same with Trigger.

Former U.S. President Barack Obama took to Twitter on Saturday to announce the death of his dog Bo, who he called "a true friend and loyal companion".  As the former President told reporters, 'Bo was smarter than whoever the fuck posted my dog's death under my thread when ALL celebrity pets go in the Celebrity Pets thread, no matter who the celebrity is.'

Wow.  Barack's feeling feisty.
SC

Cross-posting a dead pet?  Stunning that YoungWillz hadn’t thought of this method post-whoring.  At least it’s legit, which is probably why it never occurred to Y-Dub 

Vanessa Bryant, Kobe Bryant’s widow, is mourning the loss of her beloved family dog, Crucio.

Vanessa-Bryant-2.jpg

17 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Vanessa Bryant, Kobe Bryant’s widow, is mourning the loss of her beloved family dog, Crucio.

Seemingly Aveda Kedavra would have been a more appropriate name...

• Haha 1

Yvie Jones has been left shattered after her beloved dog Bev passed away. 

The former Gogglebox Australia star revealed the upsetting news in a post to her Instagram.

SC

Carrie Underwood says her dog Ace died on the same night as the 64th Grammy Awards.

SC

95777820-F825-4226-A831-1F37326B895F.jpeg

The beloved golden retriever of Chicago Blackhawks center Dylan Strome, a canine celebrity with the team, has passed away.

The dog, Wrigley, 2, which amassed more than 20,000 followers on social media – and helped Strome during the peaks and valleys of his career – died Friday of post-operative complications. 
SC