Sign in to follow this  
Death Star

Princess Alice

This thread is the place to discuss Princess Alice.

You have wrong wikipedia link. And Henri Cartier-Bresson and Claude Levi-Strauss too.

Not any more. Thanks for pointing that out.

Princess Alice fans will need to click on the "Princess Alice, Duchess of Gloucester" link at the bottom of the steam boat page!

Yes, i had noticed that there was a few erros on that wikipedia link aswell, wouldn't have thought there r many Princess Alice fans.

I suppose we all have different perceptions of what 'famous' means - but the rules of the site would certainly lead to her inclusion. I quote

"The only main rules in compiling the Deathlist is (sic) that no more than 25 of the candidates must have appeared on the previous year's list and that the candidates must be famous enough to ensure that their deaths are newsworthy (in the UK at least)."

Given Princess Alice is a member of the British Royal Family, and her death (when it comes)will be widely reported, I would say she meets the criteria.

Teddy i agree totaly, but i was making apoint that i would not have thought that her section wikipdia would be looked at often, ie not having many fans.

Well, that IS a sticky wiki.

Sorry. Just had to say that.

This is the oldest gangsta on da list.

Princess Alice is a gangsta (sic)? Whoever would have thought? Maybe she's had to turn to crime to fund her out-of-control Steradent and Sanatogen habit......

• Like 1

Haven´t she allways been a gangsta?

Guest Freddie from Sweden

Man, those royals do have a tendency to stay alive for a (too) long time, huh!?

Mother Queen was a bit long-winded wasn't she he he, but the Reaper finaly did his work..

True!

It just goes to show that the QM and Princess Alice are fine examples that prove that only the good die young, - think about it- :huh:

I saw a photo of Princess Alice in one of the OK / Hello mags this week (don't ask!) and she actually looks pretty good - although I don't fancy yours much!

DWB :huh:

Guest Four Donkeys of the Apocolypse

If you had every orifice investigated regularly by the medical profession and were kept apart from the "great unwashed" whilst being slowly pickled in sherry I think you'd live a long life as well. Another of that great clan of extended German and Russian families who missed being put up against the wall like the Romanov's.

Guest Four Donkeys of the Apocolypse

No more SPAM please, its distorting my sense of hate and I can't sleep on my front any more.

Imagine if you mistook valium for SPAM - hyperactive and horny all at the same time - scary thought, 4 rampant and energetic Donkeys chasing down old age pensioners in the street........

Guest pu5hmeawy89

i think its about her time now

"die young and save yourself"

Alice........Alice....... Who the f**k is Alice? Sorry folk's..... couldn't resist it. :D

It's her birthday on the 25th December, comming clos eto her 103rd. Very lucky really, wounder if she will get a congratulations card from her niece when it's her 105th.