Death Star

Albert Hofmann

What has he got left to prove?.......well, maybe that he can live to be 101.

Usually I can clearly see the death age of all canidates, I can't seem to decide with Hofmann. He shall not live beyond 102 years of age.

Are you Iain in diguise? :rolleyes:

We'll have to wait and see. Hofmann is 103 (i.e. he's lived beyond 102) on January 11th 2009.

What has he got left to prove?.......well, maybe that he can live to be 101.

Usually I can clearly see the death age of all canidates, I can't seem to decide with Hofmann. He shall not live beyond 102 years of age.

Are you Iain in diguise? :)

Can you stop asking false questions that nobody cares about? Allready i'm thinking about stealing bubbles and feeding him to ie's avatar.

I.e's avatar is a certain Andy Fordham, one of the most naturally gifted darts players of his generation and a man who's major bulk is largely down to a capacity for lager that could see him drink a car load of us under the table. He's lately turned to white wine spritzers cos he's trying to lose weight.

Despite the tonnage of bodyweight, he's unlikely to want to down a monkey.

Unfairly, i'm sure if we bet on a dart game he would...

I.e's avatar is a certain Andy Fordham, one of the most naturally gifted darts players of his generation and a man who's major bulk is largely down to a capacity for lager that could see him drink a car load of us under the table. He's lately turned to white wine spritzers cos he's trying to lose weight.

Kylie Monogue, on the other hand...

Dr. Albert Hofmann. 100 years old. I just read an interview with him, from about ten years ago. His views are worth trying to understand. His claims of a psycedilic future may prevail. But I can't find any updates on his health status.

So, Hofmann is 100 years old, and will be 101 in January. How much LSD has this guy taken? Maybe his "problem child" is going to result in him living an abnormally long life. I say we cut him out for 2007 unless there's reasons other than his age that he might soon die.

Guest friend to Albert

Albert will be 101 this January 11th 2007. He attended and gave lectures at his birthday symposium last year. Health wise his largest complaint is of his knee, which has been improved with surgery. :lol:

http://www.lsdmyproblemchild.com

A highly limited number of 1980 1st editions signed by the man himself are available at the site above. Also on the site is the entire book; "LSD My Problem Child" for those that would like to read it online. And of course links to videos, his interviews, etc.

Albert will be 101 this January 11th 2007. He attended and gave lectures at his birthday symposium last year. Health wise his largest complaint is of his knee, which has been improved with surgery. :lol:

http://www.lsdmyproblemchild.com

A highly limited number of 1980 1st editions signed by the man himself are available at the site above. Also on the site is the entire book; "LSD My Problem Child" for those that would like to read it online. And of course links to videos, his interviews, etc.

Hey thanks man, if I had the money I'd love to get a copy of his book signed. The site seems awesome, I'll have to check out the interviews and such.

Guest pharmacophiliac

:pop::):blink:

just wanted to drop a little science on yo' asses. If you ever get in a situation, on LSD, where you think you can fly, don't jump from the top of a building. If you truly can fly, start from the ground and fly up :)

but then again, maybe its better that morons kill themselves :D

Guest Guest_Simfish_*

Hydergine. Go Google it. Hofmann invented it along with LSD, and Hydergine allows people to live longer under conditions of low oxygen. This could be beneficial to him...

Hydergine. Go Google it. Hofmann invented it along with LSD, and Hydergine allows people to live longer under conditions of low oxygen. This could be beneficial to him...

Partially true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergoloid_mesylates

That is the generic name and it is "used to combat decreased mental function as a result of senility or multiple small strokes."

But the best part of that Wiki entry: "While the exact method of its action is not known."

Our member Myron Stolaroff had a lively phone conversation with Dr. Hofmann recently and is providing us with a summary of his discussion. Dr. Hofmann is well on his way to his 101st birthday in January and is doing very well for his age. You can read Myron's note here: http://www.hofmann.org/papers/stolaroff_4.htm

For example, he does not use glasses, and has excellent vision. In the past, he greatly enjoyed walking around the beautiful property spread below his home. He still enjoys this, but doesn't go as far, and uses walking sticks to take some of the strain off his knees

Guest Jesusclaus
Is my homie Albert Hofmann arrested then?

No......he dead

No......he dead

Sir, I am happy to inform that he most certainly is NOT! :D

The man who is the Father of LSD is not dead. Just to confirm.

Albert Hoffman for-ever

Albert Hoffman for-ever

(stolen from Abbie Hoffman for-ever at the pot rally in Washington Square park in 1988....and '89....and '90.... Sorry Ab, I stole your theme but not your book)

No......he dead

You took 2 1/2 years to respond to the question, I expected a little more....

Accuracy, grammar, humour, relevance; any one of those would have been a start.

If you want to successfully make it out on Xmas Eve I'd start tying your shoelaces now if I were you. :P

No......he dead

You took 2 1/2 years to respond to the question, I expected a little more....

Accuracy, grammar, humour, relevance; any one of those would have been a start.

If you want to successfully make it out on Xmas Eve I'd start tying your shoelaces now if I were you. :P

There shouldn't be a second U in humor, It's un-Ameracun.

I hope he lasts a while longer, thanks to his discovery my mind visited some amazing places back in my youth, the doors of perception were truly thrown wide open :rolleyes::lol:

I hope he lasts a while longer, thanks to his discovery my mind visited some amazing places back in my youth, the doors of perception were truly thrown wide open <_<:rolleyes:

And you ended up here.

I hope he lasts a while longer, thanks to his discovery my mind visited some amazing places back in my youth, the doors of perception were truly thrown wide open <_<:rolleyes:

And you ended up here.

And I couldn't be happier!!!

Guest umma gumma

wasn't Owlsley's better?