Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

Robin Nedwell died 2nd February 1999 as a result of a heart attack a couple of days after falling from a ladder. Aged 52, if my sums are correct. :old:

While we're on a 1970s-sitcom vibe, did anyone know that Reg Varney, who played Stan Butler in "On the Buses" will be 89 this year? Get him on the next list I say. Incredibly, he's 20 years older than Stephen Lewis who played Blakey.

His mate Bob Grant died in 2003 aged 71.

That is most gratifying to hear.

I believe that Bob Grant once tried to commit suicide.

All things come to he who waits...

I believe that Bob Grant once tried to commit suicide.

I believe he was successful in 2003

He's 61 today............. :( Why do I mention these things :D

Guest dreezz
What a vile bitch, don't be so disrespectful..why don't u die yourself instaed, bitch!!

i think the English have a reputation of being a very nasty people,just look at their tabloids...

What a vile bitch, don't be so disrespectful..why don't u die yourself instaed, bitch!!

i think the English have a reputation of being a very nasty people,just look at their tabloids...

One tries not to.

Guest Ann Stacey
:angel4: I opened up this page to find out how Richard was. I am appalled that so many people could write such distasteful things. They no doubt take the view 'I'm alright Jack'. They have obviously been weaned on the Thatcher years.

What is appalling is that after all the years of joy Richard O'Sullivan brought us with his exploits as man about the house, that the first page that comes up if you type his name into Google in the DL site itself. I'd have thought the legions of fans of Mr. Sullivan and others who are mentioned within our hallowed halls should be out building their own tribute websites to their favourite star, thereby knocking us saddos off the top of Google.

Excellent though that Maggie Thatcher continues to be blamed for all of Britain's shortcomings and woes. Top scientists have further revealed that global warming, AIDS and starving in Africa are all solely and irrefutably caused by Mrs. T.

F*** sake! I've just found myself in agreement with Ronnie Reagan!

It is indeed a sad reflection on the limited skills of the fan bases of these ageing stars and the - at best - tatty glamour left to them that DL is the top surf for their names.

Just moving off-topic for a moment.

MaryPFC - I note that your language has become rather more fruity and colourful than previously seen. Is there something you want to tell us?

DWB :angel4:

I wasn't held enough as a baby maybe?

No particular reason. I could give you the 'I'm a f***in' artist' line that it's all justified and in context. I mean, I did agree with Cowboy Ronnie. What does that say about me? Other than that the only thing really winding me up at the moment is the thought of the impending football season and a scarcity of talent in Carlisle United's squad to meet the challenge.

I'll take a few deep breaths before the next post.

I do remember him in a St Ettienne video a few (probably about 10!) years ago and he was at least recognisable. However a quick walk past the rest-home, or whatever it is didn't reveal much.

... However a quick walk past the rest-home, or whatever it is didn't reveal much.

Well unless you can see through walls, it wouldn't would it?

... However a quick walk past the rest-home, or whatever it is didn't reveal much.

Well unless you can see through walls, it wouldn't would it?

Have they stopped putting windows in rest homes then?

Since there are clearly DL'ters who know where the great man is holed up how about one of them ringing the rest home and making a polite enquiry because they're researching his career. Might help us judge whether he's a lingerer or shuffler offer.

Bet Tony Blackburn is spotted dancing on his grave if he goes soonish.

????????????

I can heartily recommend reading this thread in its entirety to anyone who hasn't done so already. It contains some of the funniest material on the whole Deathlist. <_<

Guest Guest

????????????

Janeo

Tessa Wyatt who 's married ( or is/was married ) to Richard O Sullivan was married to Tony Blackburn she left Tony for Richard

????????????

Janeo

Tessa Wyatt who 's married ( or is/was married ) to Richard O Sullivan was married to Tony Blackburn she left Tony for Richard

Of course ... I did know that ... but strangely I'd forgotten

It's got to be worth finding out who's in there just so we can start another thread- "Who will go first in Brinsworth house?" (Insert your own joke about incontinence below.....)

It wasn't just that Tessa Wyatt dumped Tony for Richard, she also rubbed his nose in it by appearing in Robin's nest with her new bloke and Tony celebrated by having an on air nervous breakdown on Radio 1.

Great days!