Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

This is an interesting thread full of supposed Dicky O sightings. It's probably been posted before anyway but, meh

http://www.boredatuni.com/wht_found.php?whtId=83

I quite like this post:

"What was mentioned to me that R O'S is now a chronic alcoholic and was seen begging for money the concourse of Richmond (Surrey) rail station. "

"F**k you, you death-worshipping fascist!"

I love a woman with spunk.

I liked this post

Its good to see so much interest out there for Richard. My friends and I would be delighted to see him back at work. I wonder if, by any chance, he and Tessa Wyatt may work together once more.

submitted by P.O'Oka

Hmmm. Family perchance, Mr P?

This is an interesting thread full of supposed Dicky O sightings. It's probably been posted before anyway but, meh

I quite like this post:

"What was mentioned to me that R O'S is now a chronic alcoholic and was seen begging for money the concourse of Richmond (Surrey) rail station. "

...prefer 'em with gravy.

I liked this post

Its good to see so much interest out there for Richard. My friends and I would be delighted to see him back at work. I wonder if, by any chance, he and Tessa Wyatt may work together once more.

submitted by P.O'Oka

Hmmm. Family perchance, Mr P?

The style certainly seems familiar AtJ but the nom de plume lacks subtlety.

I quite like this post:

We have encountered boredatuni before, I think I posted a link ages ago. Using the search only throws up that it's appeared in this and the Jimmy Saville thread. The stuff about him being a chronic alchi and begging is complete bollocks.

Have you seen the thread started in your honour by Banshees Lady C?

Gravy, yes. Lashings of it.

Gravy, yes. Lashings of it.

I am laughing in spite of myself! Would you guys like me to leave my high heels on?

I am laughing in spite of myself! Would you guys like me to leave my high heels on?

Lady Clarissa Richmond, I have a question. Why is it that you only post in the Richard O'Sullivan thread?

Lady Clarissa Richmond, I have a question. Why is it that you only post in the Richard O'Sullivan thread?

Well, it's like this - I am a huge fan, in case you missed that, and I was directed to Deathlist by Google. Read the entire thread, realised that it wasn't just about death, so I registered. I then became intrigued by some of the members. I really love the sharp, witty banter, makes my blood pump, it makes me feel alive. I have actually posted on the "predicting your own death" (?) thread once....are you flirting with me?

Well, it's like this - I am a huge fan, in case you missed that, and I was directed to Deathlist by Google. Read the entire thread, realised that it wasn't just about death, so I registered. I then became intrigued by some of the members. I really love the sharp, witty banter, makes my blood pump, it makes me feel alive. I have actually posted on the "predicting your own death" (?) thread once....are you flirting with me?

I'm enjoying your company very much. I wouldn't be suprised if you were more lovely then your avatar. But it does get annoying since you only post in the Richard O'Sullivan thread. Of course I don't mind, if that's your thing i'm for that. It makes you like no other Deathlist lady ' You only post in the Richard O'Sullivan' thread. I think you have alot of potential around here, and just as you are intrigued by many members, i'm intrigued by you. Anyway it's good meeting you. Talk with you soon.

I'm enjoying your company very much. I wouldn't be suprised if you were more lovely then your avatar. But it does get annoying since you only post in the Richard O'Sullivan thread. Of course I don't mind, if that's your thing i'm for that. It makes you like no other Deathlist lady ' You only post in the Richard O'Sullivan' thread. I think you have alot of potential around here, and just as you are intrigued by many members, i'm intrigued by you. Anyway it's good meeting you. Talk with you soon.

WOW. . .See me lost for words.....at least for a minute.....the flattery is not lost on me.....don't stop.....so, here's the thing - you may have read this on previous posts, not to blow my own trumpet but, when I was younger people used to say I looked like a cross between Ava Gardner and Audrey Hepburn, which was hugely flattering as I consider Ava Gardner to have been the singularly most beautiful woman ever to have been born (and I say that as a heterosexual woman). However, I did allow for the fact that said people may have had vision problems! I don't look too bad for someone my age, I guess....I suppose it has crossed your mind that I could be old enough to be your mother.....so tell me what you look like....if you want to, of course.....if you resemble Richard O'Sullivan in any way, consider me your new best friend - ha ha...I will endeavour to check out all the other threads here and post if I find them stimulating enough - maybe that might please a few people...

WOW. . .See me lost for words.....at least for a minute.....the flattery is not lost on me.....don't stop.....so, here's the thing - you may have read this on previous posts, not to blow my own trumpet but, when I was younger people used to say I looked like a cross between Ava Gardner and Audrey Hepburn, which was hugely flattering as I consider Ava Gardner to have been the singularly most beautiful woman ever to have been born (and I say that as a heterosexual woman). However, I did allow for the fact that said people may have had vision problems! I don't look too bad for someone my age, I guess....I suppose it has crossed your mind that I could be old enough to be your mother.....so tell me what you look like....if you want to, of course.....if you resemble Richard O'Sullivan in any way, consider me your new best friend - ha ha...I will endeavour to check out all the other threads here and post if I find them stimulating enough - maybe that might please a few people...

I sense the first DL marriage could be on the cards. :P

I sense the first DL marriage could be on the cards. :P

Is that because they are both hopeless cases?

Is that because they are both hopeless cases?

Replace hopeless with nut and you'd be correct.

Hate to chuck cold water on this guys, but I will never marry again, not in a million years - a simple case of twice bitten, thrice shy....don't tease BS too much, will you, he sounds like a sweet man...

What a f****n hypocrite Tempus. Go see the docter. The routine 'Reality Check' is waiting. :P

'In the closet joke' To bad only the moderaters can understand it.

What a f****n hypocrite Tempus. Go see the docter. The routine 'Reality Check' is waiting. :(

I don't get it. :P

What a f****n hypocrite Tempus. Go see the docter. The routine 'Reality Check' is waiting. :(

Instead of joke I should have actually said 'fact' ...Wasn't Tempus very admitting about a month ago?

he sounds like a sweet man...

I've heard he has a face like a chewed toffee and is a bit of an old humbug. :P

Then he sounds like he's just my cup of tea, my major addiction in life being good-looking men who turn out to be bloody rats....

Instead of joke I should have actually said 'fact' ...Wasn't Tempus very admitting about a month ago?

Perhaps.

However real mad people believe themselves to be geniuses...

'May anything go dreadfully wrong, something must go completely right. Your looking to hard at what others say Windsor, it could very well be true, that a so called mad man is a genius...

'May anything go dreadfully wrong, something must go completely right. Your looking to hard at what others say Windsor, it could very well be true, that a so called mad man is a genius...

Catastrophe Theory.