Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

Let's close it - Dicky's not going to drop anytime soon...

That said, it was precisely this thread that got me involved in Deathlist

in the first place - I was idly watching the Man About The House movie,

when I decided to find out how Dicky was doing on the net, Googled and

found this very thread top of the list! The rest is history.......

Me too. MiB. I googled Tessa wyatt and have ended up in this up-turned jam jar for a year now. Frankly I have lost interest in Tessa now. The reasons for this I will not discuss just yet. Needless to say, I am up to something.

Sounds mysterious.... :huh:

I must confess that the Clarissa / Banshee's dialogue was becoming a little tedious - but it takes no time to scroll through it - and they are each usually good value. Put it down to unrequited love.

The Banshee's v Windsor brawl is beginning to heat up. Tactics will be interesting in future. Banshee's sub-Sigmund analysis needs pepping up if he is to resist Windsor's Troglodyte abuse.

C'mon lads - swap roles for a few posts - make it interesting.

I've wondered since this old thread was brought back to life in August the appropriate place in which to pose the question and here's a good a place as any I guess;

Banshees, what do you make of RoyceGalaxy?

I suggest that either we're very lucky to be visited by two great wordsmiths, or we been visited by someone who shares literary influences with our own 'Bard of the Death List'.

Give us your opinion Banshees, what do you think of this guy's work?

Edited by Gunjaman5000

Banshees is so isolated from all the rest of the members that he has been forced to look to LCR for attention. They make a good couple. Banshees likes asking people lots of personal questions, and LCR (being the attention craving freak that she is) will be all too happy to continue answering them.

Just do us all a favour and save your exchange you praise through personal message, you couple of c**t bags.

It must be liberty day at the pound.

Shame really.

Noone missed your illiterate filth.

Noone finds your "talent" for calling other people low and base names amusing.

I can kill you every time with words since your English skills are so appalling.

Be afraid, Windsor, be very afraid.

I can kill you every time with words since your English skills are so appalling.

Oooh, a pissing contest. That's not very lady-like. :huh:

regards,

Hein

Does everyone check their sense of humour at the door before joining DL? I know exactly what you meant, hence my words "double entendre intended"!

c'mon LCR, if you venture beyond the confines of the Dickie O thread you'll find the vast majority of regular members on the site have a great sense of humour. But it's a two way street - we like to be entertained as well. I'll pledge no more deleting of posts (unless it's Nazis, I reserve the right to delete posts by Nazis) and will just suggest that hopping from thread to thread gives one loads more interesting topics to discuss than just sticking to one about a poor guy who has done absolutely nothing newsworthy in the past 5 years, best as I can tell.

And here's me thinking that you all found my devotion to Richard O'Sullivan amusing and entertaining! My bad.

As to whether Mr. O'Sullivan has done anything newsworthy in the past five years, well, that would be purely a matter of opinion.

The mere fact that he was able to take part in the commentary for a dvd release is in itself a small miracle.

It would be nice if you could curb your desire to "spit the dummy" thus causing erasure of messages, the fact that you find them boring notwithstanding.

That having been said, I will take your suggestion under advisement.

One day, when I can find it, I will bore you all with my own dissertation on death.

But not today.

Oooh, a pissing contest. That's not very lady-like. :P

regards,

Hein

Hein, it's been a very long time since anyone has "accused" me of being a lady!

Shame really.

Who be Noone?

This Noone maybe?

If so I didn't realise he was such a fan of Windsor's posts. :huh:

Who be Noone?

This Noone maybe?

That URL got me an unexpected yet interesting result:

wikipediabw3.jpg

regards,

Hein

Who be Noone?

This Noone maybe?

That URL got me an unexpected yet interesting result:

regards,

Hein

Been doing that all day. Fear not, for soon it will be back to providing lazy college students the wrong answers on general topics!

In the spirit of recent irrelevancies, can anyone (I hesitate to ask) remember which thread the rabbit story is on, please? The one where someone's rabbit died and the neighbour's dog dug it up, etc I would be grateful if someone could enlighten me, as I have quite forgotten. Thankyou.....LCR.

Dear Dickie hits the headlines again in todays Daily Mail, p19. He's just spent two weeks in hospital following a gum operation. A friend said: "He can only speak with difficulty and has lost most of his teeth."!

The man is falling to bits.

Dear Dickie hits the headlines again in todays Daily Mail, p19. He's just spent two weeks in hospital following a gum operation. A friend said: "He can only speak with difficulty and has lost most of his teeth."!

:huh:

Good to see you again Mr. Arnold. I always think of Arnold Ridley.

What was it posessed you to start such a controversial and turbulent thread anyway?

A comparison:

Arnold - starts the Dickie O' thread back in December 2003, becomes a DL member in 2005, has a mere 19 posts to his name, and pops up with some actual news about Richard O'Sullivan

Lady Clarissa Richmond (who we're starting to think is a guy) - in less than one month has 175 posts, virtually all in the Dickie O' thread, none of which contain any news about him.

A comparison:

Arnold - starts the Dickie O' thread back in December 2003, becomes a DL member in 2005, has a mere 19 posts to his name, and pops up with some actual news about Richard O'Sullivan

Lady Clarissa Richmond (who we're starting to think is a guy) - in less than one month has 175 posts, virtually all in the Dickie O' thread, none of which contain any news about him.

Fact - I know more about him than any of you will ever know.

Fact - The above story is crap.

Fact - Insult me again by calling me a man and see what happens to you, "Ronnie Ray Gun".

Fact - You love provoking arguments - so go ahead, make my day!

Alright then, tell us something we don't know about Richard O'Sullivan...

Banshees is so isolated from all the rest of the members that he has been forced to look to LCR for attention. They make a good couple. Banshees likes asking people lots of personal questions, and LCR (being the attention craving freak that she is) will be all too happy to continue answering them.

Just do us all a favour and save your exchange you praise through personal message, you couple of c**t bags.

Shame really.

Since when did you know anything about the members of deathlist?

I couldn't care less what people think of my posting or of my appalling English.

I find it rather amusing that you fel the need to insult my english, when that of you good pal Banshees is a good bit worse than mine.

Why exactly should I be afraid? I have far more influence here than you. Indeed, my influence is only with certain friends and members but they are the members who make up the backbone of the deathlist community. Thus, unless I do something exceedingly stupid, I am virtually untouchable*.

* Except from Typhoid Harry.

...Windsor...noone finds your "talent" for calling other people low and base names amusing.

Actually, I do.

I don't believe you. How could you even presume to know this?

A comparison:

Fact - The above story is crap.

Fact - Insult me again by calling me a man and see what happens to you, "Ronnie Ray Gun".

Fact - You love provoking arguments - so go ahead, make my day!

Give it a rest LCR. Cowby Ronnie - curmudgeon aside - writes lively interesting posts. You do not. Instead you drone on about your bizarre fixation with the has-been of Brinsworth House. Apart from your put downs of Windsor which I will admit did give me the odd chuckle your posts have been breathtaking in their vapidity. It's clear Lady that your skin is as thick as Kangaroo hide and that this kind of response really does make your day so I apologise to other DLrs for being personal but I'm just a bit tired of your constant stream of drivel that's worse than the outpourings from a wombat's arse. As far as I'm concerned you have committed the ultimate in Dealthlisting sins - that of boring the pants off the rest of us. Now sparkle if you can, inform and entertain, or shut up

As far as I'm concerned you have committed the ultimate in Dealthlisting sins - that of boring the pants off the rest of us. Now sparkle if you can, inform and entertain, or shut up

It can't be that bad Godot.

Afterall, you keep coming back...

As far as I'm concerned you have committed the ultimate in Dealthlisting sins - that of boring the pants off the rest of us. Now sparkle if you can, inform and entertain, or shut up

Only to read the bits where she gives you a good savaging Windsor. :huh:

Only to read the bits where she gives you a good savaging Windsor. :huh:

I must have missed that.

As she says, I have appalling English thus am too stupid to understand her highly sophisticated insults.

That's why I stick to calling her a C**ting bitch.

Give it a rest LCR. Cowby Ronnie - curmudgeon aside

I wouldn't be such a curmudgeon if it weren't for you meddling kids

Give it a rest LCR. Cowby Ronnie - curmudgeon aside

I wouldn't be such a curmudgeon if it weren't for you meddling kids

Kids? I can give you ten years sonny Jim. The youthful looks of my avatar are misleading.

Aye Godot, but are you as craggy as 21st century Dickie O?

I doubt it.

I've wondered since this old thread was brought back to life in August the appropriate place in which to pose the question and here's a good a place as any I guess;

Banshees, what do you make of RoyceGalaxy?

I suggest that either we're very lucky to be visited by two great wordsmiths, or we been visited by someone who shares literary influences with our own 'Bard of the Death List'.

Give us your opinion Banshees, what do you think of this guy's work?

Banshees Scream Mar 26 2005, 03:03 AM Post #3

Unregistered

This guy is an asshole