Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

I'm tessa wyatt's son and i'll kick the living sh*t out of anyone who even thinks of insulting my mum or any of her friends again. You F*****g mugs have no idea what you want and sit in your bedrooms wanking with your one inch cocks to 70's sitcoms because you can't actually find a real woman. I suppose the blowup dolls in your cupboards and your bangkok chick boys that you ordered off ebay suffice because your cocks are too small to fit inside an actual fanny. Don't be a pussy and hide behind you hillarious website. Come and talk to me in person, and we'll see what happens when you meet someone who actually has a set of decent balls. I'll take all of your little worlds apart you c**ts,

Love Jack x x x

Yeah, and I'm Christine Smart!

Pull the other one, it plays Jingle Bells!

If you can read, and I'm assuming you can, what with that expensive education and all, where did you read any insults towards "your mother" or "her friends", pray? Not here, mate.

And you probably should have checked out the names of TW's kids before you started mouthing off....

And if you were the product of the union between TW and RO'S, I'm sure you'd know how to spell your own name - that would be J-A-M-I-E O'-S-U-L-L-I-V-A-N.

Just name the time and place.

Love M xxx

I'm tessa wyatt's son and i'll kick the living sh*t out of anyone who even thinks of insulting my mum or any of her friends again. You F*****g mugs have no idea what you want and sit in your bedrooms wanking with your one inch cocks to 70's sitcoms because you can't actually find a real woman. I suppose the blowup dolls in your cupboards and your bangkok chick boys that you ordered off ebay suffice because your cocks are too small to fit inside an actual fanny. Don't be a pussy and hide behind you hillarious website. Come and talk to me in person, and we'll see what happens when you meet someone who actually has a set of decent balls. I'll take all of your little worlds apart you c**ts,

Love Jack x x x

Yeah, and I'm Christine Smart!

Pull the other one, it plays Jingle Bells!

If you can read, and I'm assuming you can, what with that expensive education and all, where did you read any insults towards "your mother" or "her friends", pray? Not here, mate.

And you probably should have checked out the names of TW's kids before you started mouthing off....

And if you were the product of the union between TW and RO'S, I'm sure you'd know how to spell your own name - that would be J-A-M-I-E O'-S-U-L-L-I-V-A-N.

Just name the time and place.

Love M xxx

It may well be him. I'm sure its the lad I saw masturbating freely over a picture of Pia Zadora as I glanced into the Wyatt ranch en passant one summer's night.

Ha ha!

That must have been a while ago, Pooka, since I'm told it's getting cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey over there now, too cold to sit in a tree in her front yard anyway.

And JO'S actually lives a long way away from his Mama these days.

But I bet you knew that.

Ha ha!

That must have been a while ago, Pooka, since I'm told it's getting cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey over there now, too cold to sit in a tree in her front yard anyway.

But I bet you knew that.

I'm not a plump man Clarissa. It could get cold in that garden. However, I have lobbed my parkas in the wheely-bin and moved on.

You are right. A long winter lies ahead. The colonies beckon.................

Ha ha!

But I bet you knew that.

I'm not a plump man Clarissa. It could get cold in that garden. However, I have lobbed my parkas in the wheely-bin and moved on.

Wow.

See me lost for words.

At least for 30 seconds.

What can I say to that?

Come on over, mate!

Oh, wait - should I take offence at the reference to "the colonies"?

Maybe you meant America.....

Actually, that having been said, we had one of the coldest November days on record yesterday - it was hailing here in Melbourne, and snowing 20 miles away, a hitherto practically unheard of phenomenon, so don't know if summer's going to be hot or not!

Ha ha!

But I bet you knew that.

Wow.

See me lost for words.

At least for 30 seconds.

What can I say to that?

Come on over, mate!

Actually, that having been said, we had one of the coldest November days on record yesterday - it was hailing here in Melbourne, and snowing 20 miles away, a hitherto practically unheard of phenomenon, so don't know if summer's going to be hot or not!

I was thinking of coming out for a Test match or two. But no tickets, alas. And now work is in the way. But I'll be there for the next tour so keep the Banrock sparkling Shiraz on ice.

Ha ha!

But I bet you knew that.

Wow.

See me lost for words.

At least for 30 seconds.

What can I say to that?

Come on over, mate!

I was thinking of coming out for a Test match or two. But no tickets, alas. And now work is in the way. But I'll be there for the next tour so keep the Banrock sparkling Shiraz on ice.

Oh yeah, The Ashes.

Your team is here, aren't they?

Sorry, cricket not really my thing, but willing to give it another shot.

Now if it was basketball tickets you were after I could help you out.

Shiraz on ice it is, Professor.

So, anyone know how the old rogue is doing these days?

Banshees are you a transvestite out of the forum too? I think we should be told.

Rebecca!! That's a coincidence because last night I dreamed I went to Manderley.............

Rebecca!! That's a coincidence because last night I dreamed I went to Manderley.............

So that was you out there in the tree, waiting for me to wave?

I wish I'd known - I would have brought you out a hot drink.

I thought you said it was too cold for stalking these days?

I guess old habits die hard, professor...

So it wasn't a dream.

Your style is curiously familiar, Rebecca!

If and when Dickie O's health shows troubling signs will this thread be moved to the forum?

If and when Dickie O's health shows troubling signs will this thread be moved to the forum?

Good point MPFC. I wouldn't be surprised if Dickie expired before Clive Dunn. A name is a name.

So it wasn't a dream.

Your style is curiously familiar, Rebecca!

Must be your overactive imagination again - too much time spent out in the cold without enough brandy to keep you warm!

Time to call it a day and go watch England lose The Ashes....I couldn't resist.....

Aye, it's in his interests to keep Norman Wisdom out of there. Alf Pearson, Pepe Poupee and Bert Weedon don't come close to our Dickie.

Aye, it's in his interests to keep Norman Wisdom out of there. Alf Pearson, Pepe Poupee and Bert Weedon don't come close to our Dickie.

I once saw Bert Weedon live with the Barron Knights (OK - I was 11). He later played briefly with Captain Beefheart but went mainstream again after 6 months.

Beefheart once screwed up a piece of paper and told Zoot Horn Rolo to 'play like that.' The same instruction to Mr Weedon would probably have been enough to put him in Brinsworth.

Beefheart once screwed up a piece of paper and told Zoot Horn Rolo to 'play like that.' The same instruction to Mr Weedon would probably have been enough to put him in Brinsworth.

It would be nice to think that Bert was, briefly at least, Winged Eel Fingerling.

We've got to get into Brinsworth. Bert may be laying down the licks while Charlie Drake does the jitterbug - and we're missing it.

It would be nice to think that Bert was, briefly at least, Winged Eel Fingerling.

We've got to get into Brinsworth. Bert may be laying down the licks while Charlie Drake does the jitterbug - and we're missing it.

Hey Pook, I have a cunning plan. I may have said this before and, if so, I apologise. As a regular at Twickenham on match days it is not unusual that I arrive at the ground in an inebriated state with others who are similarly intoxicated. In the circumstances I might be able to persuade my companions to deviate from the usual ground-to-pub channels in to the vicinity of Brinsworth House where we could sing carols (or rugby songs), depending on the time of year. If we sing well it is not beyond the realms of plausibility to anticipate an invitation in to the bar where Bert, should he be ensconced by now, could accompany us on the guitar.

As everyone is in the throws of Jerusalem or Delilah I could slip away from the choir and take a few pulses and blood-pressure readings, thus collecting vital intelligence for future deathlists. I have a doctor friend who, should I get him a ticket, I could take along. Either way he could brief me about the questions I would need to ask Dickie O' regarding the state of his health and mind. I have been mulling this over and as far as I can see it is foolproof.

Hey Pook, I have a cunning plan. I may have said this before and, if so, I apologise. As a regular at Twickenham on match days it is not unusual that I arrive at the ground in an inebriated state with others who are similarly intoxicated. In the circumstances I might be able to persuade my companions to deviate from the usual ground-to-pub channels in to the vicinity of Brinsworth House where we could sing carols (or rugby songs), depending on the time of year. If we sing well it is not beyond the realms of plausibility to anticipate an invitation in to the bar where Bert, should he be ensconced by now, could accompany us on the guitar.

As everyone is in the throws of Jerusalem or Delilah I could slip away from the choir and take a few pulses and blood-pressure readings, thus collecting vital intelligence for future deathlists. I have a doctor friend who, should I get him a ticket, I could take along. Either way he could brief me about the questions I would need to ask Dickie O' regarding the state of his health and mind. I have been mulling this over and as far as I can see it is foolproof.

Its good stuff Godot, with some great visual imagery - but possibly less than foolproof.

I'd just like you, one more time, to run through the bit where having heard you singing rugby songs outside, they invite you to the bar.

Its good stuff Godot, with some great visual imagery - but possibly less than foolproof.

I'd just like you, one more time, to run through the bit where having heard you singing rugby songs outside, they invite you to the bar.

Ah! I'm glad you asked. The really cunning bit is that we take plastic collecting tins, like charity boxes, which say on them: "collecting for aged artists and actors, please give generously." Naturally the good folk of Brinsworth will spy them and say: "Nay, but we are aged artists and actors."

Where upon we will say: "In that case you must allow us to use the proceeds of our collection (which won't be any great outlay since the tins will be filled with coppers) to buy your good selves a drink." It's a kind of Trojan Horse trick only you have to stretch your imagination a bit to think of the coppers as Trojans and the tins as the horse.

Once inside the residents will be so beguiled by our largess that the rest will be plain sailing. It's flawless.

You would not even make it past the front gate before the dobermans tore out your throats.... or something else...

Once inside the residents will be so beguiled by our largess that the rest will be plain sailing. It's flawless.

It's, without a doubt, a cunning plan. As far as I can see it cannot fail.

Now if you could work in fake tits and wall-to-wall vomiting it'd be entertaining too. Oh, and funny-shaped turnips.

regards,

Hein