Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

And once again I have been deleted, thanks, no doubt, to Ronny Raygun....

Never mind, kids, you probably won't have to wait for Rebecca to be removed, you might get lucky and find she suicides over Christmas because she simply couldn't be fagged fighting anymore.....for something that isn't worth a tinker's damn...

Never mind, kids, you probably won't have to wait for Rebecca to be removed, you might get lucky and find she suicides over Christmas because she simply couldn't be fagged fighting anymore.....for something that isn't worth a tinker's damn...

Oh well.

The Christmas TV guide is almost worth commiting suicide over I suppose.

Oh well.

Honey, this is how you would like to spend Christmas - watching TV?????

The mind boggles......

As we know, The Man About the House star is in a nursing home as a full time resident and is described as "very fragile" following a recent stroke, despite being just 59.

A reasonable bet. He is also a manic depressive so he may give us a second bite of the cherry with an overdose or a hanging.

Interesting information. Maybe we could devote an entire thread to disscussing it, oir at any rate matters related to it. I gather that recently RO'S has been more active than he has at any time in the last decade, popping into town to do commentary on dvd's of a few films he was in the 60's and 70's.Perhaps other deathlisters have info regarding his current well-being?

The post in question was a quote only affair. I've lost my copy of the unwritten rules but I think it's policy not to leave such efforts lying around. They make the place look untidy.

Oh well.

Honey, this is how you would like to spend Christmas - watching TV?????

The mind boggles......

Yes, that was the plan.

However, I'm not sure I want to watch Harry Potter so I'll most likely be on the computer.

As we know, The Man About the House star is in a nursing home as a full time resident and is described as "very fragile" following a recent stroke, despite being just 59.

A reasonable bet. He is also a manic depressive so he may give us a second bite of the cherry with an overdose or a hanging.

Interesting information. Maybe we could devote an entire thread to disscussing it, oir at any rate matters related to it. I gather that recently RO'S has been more active than he has at any time in the last decade, popping into town to do commentary on dvd's of a few films he was in the 60's and 70's.Perhaps other deathlisters have info regarding his current well-being?

.....and one of his fellow residents in said nursing home died today. Wonder what that will do to the chances of him dying some time soon?

.....and one of his fellow residents in said nursing home died today. Wonder what that will do to the chances of him dying some time soon?

Toyah Wilcox was on Doctors on Friday. Wonder what that did... :lol:

The one thing that would see him off sooner is one of the newly emptied rooms - Fluff or Charlie's - going to Tessa Wyatt!

The one thing that would see him off sooner is one of the newly emptied rooms - Fluff or Charlie's - going to Tessa Wyatt!

And when was Sally Thomsett last seen? :lol:

And when was Sally Thomsett last seen? :(

I believe her current well-being and whereabouts are disscussed somewhere on this thread.

We are slipping.....if you google Richard O'Sullivan daethlist is, again, only the third most popular search.

Does anyone have any current news on him?

Yeah, I can confirm we're third on AOL as well.

Waaaayyyyyyyy down to 9th on ask

How could we be so negligent? Seeing himself back on the 'front page' will give him the filip he needs since Charlie Drake snuffed it.

If we posted an external link from the Wiki page to here, what would that do to the ratings?

If we posted an external link from the Wiki page to here, what would that do to the ratings?

It would help them.

Will the software running this site crash when the views on this thread top 100,000 pushing the little box in that column to its limits?

Since this is still - kind of - our common room it would be like the teachers saying; 'Well you trashed it and got what you deserved,' or summat.

Will the software running this site crash when the views on this thread top 100,000 pushing the little box in that column to its limits?

Since this is still - kind of - our common room it would be like the teachers saying; 'Well you trashed it and got what you deserved,' or summat.

Mary

It is not our common room. It is where we discuss whether Richard O'Sullivan is likely to die soon and therefore whether he should be on the list.

Mary

It is not our common room. It is where we discuss whether Richard O'Sullivan is likely to die soon and therefore whether he should be on the list.

First I've heard of it.

Mary

First I've heard of it.

If you consult the first post on this thread you may hear a little more of it.

Mary

First I've heard of it.

It's a bit late in the day for that kind of carry-on isn't it Milwall?

Mary

First I've heard of it.

Post number 1 tells me what was discussed in post number 1. There have been 1874 posts since then and these discuss almost anything but his demise. Hence MPFC's reasonable remark.