Magere Hein

The Dead - 2007

Is this a tease or has one of this forums greatest posters come back into circulation?

Salute to Hein

regards,

BS

It's me alright, but I have no way to prove it. I don't have my password at hand, so I have to write as a guest for a bit. I expect be back as the Real MH soon.

regards,

Hein

Welcome back MH!

I echo that, w b Hein!

Me too, w/b.

Quite a loss ...

regards,

Hein (with his password backed up in a safe place)

Welcome back from (insert rumour here), Hein! It seems like only last night that the possibility of your untimely demise was discussed in chat. Oh, hold on... yes, it was last night!

Guest star crossed watcher
Welcome back from (insert rumour here), Hein! It seems like only last night that the possibility of your untimely demise was discussed in chat. Oh, hold on... yes, it was last night!

Can I remind Star Crossed to stay on topic posting on dead people only.

This is after he ruined a funny biscuit related story, especially as the DL is desperately short of biscuit related stories.

Welcome back MH.

Nice to know you're not dead.

Welcome back Magere, but how on earth did you forget your password?

Hooray! MH is back! I missed him. :lol:

one of the first housemates of the Australian Big Brother has been evicted from the planet

And the first husband of the French first lady Madam Sarkosy , the tv presenetr Jacques Martinhas snuffed it at 74

Labour MP John Garrett has died

Former Labour MP. There is a difference.

(Ok, so now I'm being picky)

I wouldn't say that was picky at all, Windy. There's a huge difference between the death of a current MP, with all the potential for an embarrassing by-election and the death of an ex-MP who will barely register with his ex-constituents, let alone the world at large.

Labour MP John Garrett has died

Former Labour MP. There is a difference.

(Ok, so now I'm being picky)

sorry -i didny pay enough attention to the article :unsure:

I use a password manager to remember my passwords, but I'm not typing this from my normal computer. To make things worse, my password is a generated one, so quite difficult to remember. I had to write it down on a slip of paper to get this going.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome back, y'all. I intend to be around more, but my internet access is a bit unreliable, so don't get confused if I'm not logging on every day. :unsure:

regards,

Hein

Welcome back MH. Sorry for the delay, wanted to make sure it was you first. Does this mean you'll be joined us in chat again?

Anyway seeing as Hein is not actually dead is there perhaps a more approriate thread we move this to?

I use a password manager to remember my passwords, but I'm not typing this from my normal computer. To make things worse, my password is a generated one, so quite difficult to remember. I had to write it down on a slip of paper to get this going.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome back, y'all. I intend to be around more, but my internet access is a bit unreliable, so don't get confused if I'm not logging on every day. :unsure:

regards,

Hein

He lives !! :lol:

Welcome back Hein, I'm so pleased you're not dead. Well done. :lol:

Guest Guest

Welcome back hein. :unsure:

Fantasy author Robert Jordan, which sucks for two reasons. 1. He was a great fantasy author 2. He was a secret candidate of mine for over a year, but he said that he was as cured as you could be of his disease. <_<

Guest Guest

I found that Robert Jordan was picked on the DDP as well.

One of Britain's biggest importers of wine, Thierry Cabanne, has been killed after the car he was driving collided with a telegraph pole.

(I mean to say that he imported more wine than almost anyone else, not that he was physically bigger than most other wine importers <_< )

Is it just me or is wine getting stronger? I'm sure there is more 13% and 13.5% stuff around than there used to be.

One of Britain's biggest importers of wine, Thierry Cabanne, has been killed after the car he was driving collided with a telegraph pole.

(I mean to say that he imported more wine than almost anyone else, not that he was physically bigger than most other wine importers <_< )

Is it just me or is wine getting stronger? I'm sure there is more 13% and 13.5% stuff around than there used to be.

Dunno. I'm usually too pissed to notice....

;)

Actress, comediene and singer Brett Somers has died at the age of 83

Major General Sir Jeremy Moore KCB, OBE, MC and Bar, commander of the British land forces during the Falklands war and the man who accepted the Argentinian surrender, has died aged 79.

Times obit here