Magere Hein

The Dead - 2007

winemaker Joseph Gallo has died

Already mentioned

Not only that, Phantom, Joseph Gallo was not a winemaker. His fortune was in cheese, his brothers were the winemakers.

Not to mention Iain was two days late with this post.

If this is the kind of "research" Iain puts into his posts, we're really better off without it. ;)

Why do you keep thinking it's Iain?

winemaker Joseph Gallo has died

Already mentioned

Not only that, Phantom, Joseph Gallo was not a winemaker. His fortune was in cheese, his brothers were the winemakers.

Not to mention Iain was two days late with this post.

If this is the kind of "research" Iain puts into his posts, we're really better off without it. ;)

I think Joseph Gallo's initial fortune was made with some wine produce, but he wasn't permitted to use the Gallo name for his produce and branched off with cheese. I'll have to check the newspaper reports from the time, it was about 15 years or so ago that Ernest blocked him from using the family name.

Why do you keep thinking it's Iain?

No-one else on this earth is that consistently stupid time after time. It's even in Iain style.

Anyway, George Jellicoe, 2nd Earl Jellicoe is dead. A DDP listee of mine for some years, he was a war hero, politican, noted businessman and former First Lord of the Admiralty. It is somewhat surprising his death isn't more widely reported, especially when you see how long the credits are before you even get to the blurb!. Obituary

Denver Broncos running back Damien Nash dies

link

Not sure if an obit had been done or not for Dave Mount of MUD fame. (Yes I know it was last year, but I seem to recall there was no proof)

Not sure if an obit had been done or not for Dave Mount of MUD fame. (Yes I know it was last year, but I seem to recall there was no proof)

Yes, there was an obit in the Times, under Lives in Brief (where I'm sticking my forlorn hopes on

a John Smyth obit turning up). But there's been a revamp of the online Times, so it may have been dropped...

As IYG's mailbox is full, here's my PM to him. I'll keep a space free in my PM box for a reply, if he fancies it.

Turns out that what members say about you in the Chat is dead right. Desperate for peer-approval, trying to work your way back into the Mod fold. I would have given you the benefit of the doubt, but here you go, warning me for some arbitrary reason.

I can picture the pleading of Notapotato in the Mods forum; "would someone please warn SC for me; he knows I'm just having a go because it's my personal agenda to trash the quality of this forum as much as possible, and SC's the only one who's got the stones to stand up and call a spade a spade."

So, the recently-reinstated Mod IYG, desperate for peer-approval, and SAMAEL (who?), neither of whom have done anything of note recently as regards protecting the forums from whoring, spamming and other quality-degrading bullshit which seems to be the norm these days, step up and each give me a warning.

Bet it makes you feel pretty important, doesn't it, doing NAP's dirty work for him? Brilliant! Bravo! All you'll end up with is the usual whores and the rest of the low-IQ club, filling GR's server with their no-talent bullshit.

Forgive me for caring.

RIP DL Forums.

Yours Sincerely,

SC

Edited by Star Crossed

Mentioned by One Shot Paddy last year, legendary fighter pilot Alex Henshaw MBE has died

One who will be well missed. He turned up at Rochester airport, Kent a few years ago before the restored remains of a spitfire was transferred to Duxford. A great chap and brilliant pilot.

Certainly not a good year if you're an american football player. Javon Camon defensive back for Daytona Beach's indoor football team has died at the age of 25 after colliding headfirst with another player.

Australian rock singer Billy Thorpe has died from a heart attack at the age of 60

Just a question, who the hell is Samael? A puppet? A paper boy? A distant cousin of a cousin of a moderator? A fruit supervisor in a grocery market? one of those people in NYC who wash your car and expect money even though you never told them once to touch your car? Maybe Shaquille O Neil's son? A black man who takes your garbage and tries to make a few cents off of it? You get my two cents, who is Samael?

In all senses of my speaking Samael could be the reflecting name of Satan himself, but I consider my being the profit of death, as I never feel any regret nor sympathy. I look upon death as life, it is the ultimate transformation of everything that has ever existed on the face of our earth. In today's time it is looked upon as a taboo, I look at it as a promotion. Something respectful and honorable.

Can't we just ban Star Crossed to save all the hassle?

Wouldn't that just encourage him to post as a guest?

Billy Thorpe, one of Australia's most beloved rock stars, has died of a heart attack and died away.

FAO Star Crossed. It was me who reported your previous post to the mods as deeply offensive. I've never had cause to do it before but, in my opinion, your description of a recently deceased 16 year old girl said more about you than it did about her. You can shout and scream and throw your rattle out of your pram if you wish, it will only reinforce the opinion I have of you; that of a slightly unhinged and rather unpleasant individual. Grow up.

Wouldn't that just encourage him to post as a guest?

Yeah, that tactic didn't exactly work with Iain as that's precisely what he does. :banghead:

Yeah, that tactic didn't exactly work with Iain as that's precisely what he does.

Iain was a monkey, who had no manors. He had no following, no capitalization. All his predictions were so imminent, but he just kept on talking and nothing really happened. But Star Crossed, he talks and tries so hard, be just doesn't understand that not everything can go exactly his way. His bottles are now empty, or more the less he is empty from all alcoholic intoxication. So if you branded the ban on his back, it would be bad for Deathlist, i've been in the shoes of Star Crossed, i'll probably wear them again. His departure would be bad for Deathlist. Who I bring here doesn't leave without my permission.

Just had an e-mail to say the Bruce Bennett(Tarzan actor) has died.

Just had an e-mail to say the Bruce Bennett(Tarzan actor) has died.

His wikipedia page states that he died on the 25th, I guess we'll have to wait to see when it appears on the actual news sites.