Olveres

Is Olveres A Sad Lonesome Old Man?

The Olveres Poll  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can we close this thread now please?

Of course we can, but will we?

regards,

Hein

I like the evil way you seem to have put that :)

'Don't care'. Could equally have been 'Don't know' though.

I don't know if Olveres is sad, or lonesome, or old, or a man. I don't care either.

My sentiments exactly.

That saved me a little typing.

His/hers/its avatar bugs me greatly and I do consider it a capital offence. Odd name too, like a brand of sunflower margarine. Apart from that I have no opinions. I am sure he/she/it will grow up to be a fine young man/lady/thing.

I voted for "don't care" but that could also be "don't know" as I've no knowledge of any emotional disposition on Oliveres' part, have no idea of their current living arrangements or their age.

I voted 'yes' as there is certainly more chance of that being true than there is of me winning the DDP this (or probably any) year. In reality, I don't know and I would like to say that I don't care but then I did bother to vote! (Is there a prize? :( )

Is Olveres going to reveal the truth?

I voted 'yes' as there is certainly more chance of that being true than there is of me winning the DDP this (or probably any) year. In reality, I don't know and I would like to say that I don't care but then I did bother to vote! (Is there a prize? :( )

Is Olveres going to reveal the truth?

All in due course.....sadly you won't be winning either though Captain my Captain.

Olveres was either very very old or sad and lonesome enough to top him/her/itself, since there is no more Olly.

That f*****g avatar will go on for ever, though. In the spirit of the departed one... :)

Olveres was either very very old or sad and lonesome enough to top him/her/itself, since there is no more Olly.

That f*****g avatar will go on for ever, though. In the spirit of the departed one... :)

When you say 'there is no more Olly', do you mean the chap really is no more? Or just that he's not on here ie DL anymore?