Snow can fuck off. It's snowing in my garden. It can fuck off. Go on, FUCK OFF!

I am right there with you LB, thankfully no snow here for once but yes, that is my thought when I see the bloody stuff. I used to think it was nice until I moved out of the city and experienced getting snowed in for bloody week..I was back in Glasgow this weekend and happy to say we saw nothing but pissing rain, it made for a good excuse to hit the pub instead of wandering around. My heart did sink as I headed home today, snow south of Edinburgh but not enough to matter and clear of it when I reached home. Please keep it down there in your part of the country, we do not want it back.

Snow can fuck off. It's snowing in my garden. It can fuck off. Go on, FUCK OFF!

I am right there with you LB, thankfully no snow here for once but yes, that is my thought when I see the bloody stuff. I used to think it was nice until I moved out of the city and experienced getting snowed in for bloody week..I was back in Glasgow this weekend and happy to say we saw nothing but pissing rain, it made for a good excuse to hit the pub instead of wandering around. My heart did sink as I headed home today, snow south of Edinburgh but not enough to matter and clear of it when I reached home. Please keep it down there in your part of the country, we do not want it back.

Luckily the snow did what I told it to, and by Saturday evening had indeed fucked off, and by Sunday morning there was not a sign that it had even been here. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

• Like 1

In other winter-related news: the cold snap makes the Dutch itchy. Will the sixteenth Elfstedentocht be skated soon?

regards,

Hein

The cold weather is back. "Significant" snowfall expected in the UK on Friday...

Aye! 2cm in London or the South East = armageddon.

Snowmageddon!!

Bring it on. Last winter I bought an anoraky sort of coat thing from some cheap chavvy shop for only £15 and it is the warmest garment I have ever possessed. I have been out in it walking the dogs and actually felt TOO HOT.

I know I must be getting old now that I don't care what I look like as long as I'm warm enough. :old:

Well it was -12 here this morning as I went to work and it barely changed all day.

Infact, apart from 2 years ago when i did a night job and travelled home when it was -17, I cannot remember spending a whole fucking day outside, working my nads off and feeling so desperately cold.

I dont wanna do it anymore.

Walked into the cold room at work and it felt warmer than outside of it.

All this weather bollocks is pissing me off. Everyone at work 'oooo Lard, booo hooo it might snow tomorrow what will we do' - I'll tell you what you will do, you'll either stop being a fucking drippy twat and drive, or if you're too fucking scared, surrender your driving licence you pussy and get a fucking train. Or perhaps I could just sack you for being a total girl.

And if they had one iota of an ounce of a brain cell, they would have known that it's not even going to snow here tomorrow, because we sit directly next to the Emergency Planning Office at work - all they had to do was nose through the window at their Powerpoint bollocks to know that. Massive boo-hooing twats.

As you were.

• Like 1

Well I've just been to let the dogs out and IT'S SNOWING YIPPEE :evil2:

Well I've just been to let the dogs out and IT'S SNOWING YIPPEE :evil2:

Where are you?

In the kitchen :P

• Like 1

All this weather bollocks is pissing me off. Everyone at work 'oooo Lard, booo hooo it might snow tomorrow what will we do' - I'll tell you what you will do, you'll either stop being a fucking drippy twat and drive, or if you're too fucking scared, surrender your driving licence you pussy and get a fucking train. Or perhaps I could just sack you for being a total girl.

And if they had one iota of an ounce of a brain cell, they would have known that it's not even going to snow here tomorrow, because we sit directly next to the Emergency Planning Office at work - all they had to do was nose through the window at their Powerpoint bollocks to know that. Massive boo-hooing twats.

As you were.

You are one hard bastard Lardy.

Its giving me the 'orn.... :)

Bollocks.

I take it they all phoned in saying " I cant get into work!!!!" :)

Id sack the lazy fuckers.

Bollocks.
I take it they all phoned in saying " I cant get into work!!!!" :) Id sack the lazy fuckers.

Actually they all turned in - two in the office and two made it to another office in their town. Unfortunately I'd vowed to bare my arse in Tesco if it snowed today - sadly I woke up to about 5 inches (insert your own filthy joke here).......

The snow gives some pretty pictures, though.

regards,

Hein

regards,

Hein

post-89-0-78802100-1358553513_thumb.jpg

regards,

Hein

Well for some reason I cant see the pic.

If you are not ou fait with current UK news then, Im guessing, its not a picture of a horse shoved between a Burger bap.

regards,

Hein

If you are not ou fait with current UK news then, Im guessing, its not a picture of a horse shoved between a Burger bap.

I can't see it either,[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.,perhaps it's a horse burger in a pretty winter wonderland setting.

regards,

Hein

I can't see it either,[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.,perhaps it's a horse burger in a pretty winter wonderland setting.

Apparently, us Brits could have been eating Horsemeat laced burgers for at least a year.

That is assuming that you bought Tescos "value" burgers and the like.

There you go, if you are rich you eat REAL beef burgers while the poor and downtrodden have had to eat a Neddy or ten.

Thats a bit unfair, how else could they afford to get wankered everyday on Litre bottles of cider let alone find the money for their Moroccan gold?

We're currently experiencing a very significant snowstorm here in the northeast US. It looks like we'll get 2-3 feet of snow and the winds are up to 85 miles per hour. It reminds me very much of the Great Blizzard of 1978 when my wife and I got our first apartment together. Fortunately, I don't have to go anywhere and we haven't lost power .....yet.