can I refer you to the "Extra Curricular" forum?

Your absolutely right Four Horsemen, but I wasn't arguing with anyone. Maybe for the next 24 hours if possible, a moderator can link all of Star's future posts in my 'Drunk Bored Thread' just so Patrick Moore doesn't become a grade A quality argument ring.

You might have to up your game a wee bit to become 'A' grade Royce.

Star Crossed, you're clearly an intelligent person. What are conversations like in your house?

"Cup of tea dear?"

"Yes please darling."

"Biscuit?"

"FUKC!!! Stop getting off FUKCING TOPIC. All I wanted is a cup of fukcing tea, do you have to..."

Calm down brother, you'll end up having a stroke.

It's alright, I appear to have a chapperone now. Every thread I come into, Notapotato has to follow me, to check I'm not posting anything offensive, or on-topic.

No fear, NAP, I'm nowhere near the topic of this thread. Just whoring it out, just the way you like it. Prick.

• Like 1

can I refer you to the "Extra Curricular" forum?

Your absolutely right Four Horsemen, but I wasn't arguing with anyone. Maybe for the next 24 hours if possible, a moderator can link all of Star's future posts in my 'Drunk Bored Thread' just so Patrick Moore doesn't become a grade A quality argument ring.

You might have to up your game a wee bit to become 'A' grade Royce.

Star Crossed, you're clearly an intelligent person. What are conversations like in your house?

"Cup of tea dear?"

"Yes please darling."

"Biscuit?"

"FUKC!!! Stop getting off FUKCING TOPIC. All I wanted is a cup of fukcing tea, do you have to..."

Calm down brother, you'll end up having a stroke.

It's alright, I appear to have a chapperone now. Every thread I come into, Notapotato has to follow me, to check I'm not posting anything offensive, or on-topic.

No fear, NAP, I'm nowhere near the topic of this thread. Just whoring it out, just the way you like it. Prick.

Then mate why not post nothing? Why not install an ignore function? Pointing out stupid people's stupidity doesn't make them any less stupid. This is the internet FFS, attempting to make idiots behave doesn't work. This is where 'live at home with mum' dweebs become badder than Mike Tyson and double figure IQ geniuses flourish.

Change the channel if you don't like the programme, or better still, turn the TV off.

It's a bit cloudy here, nice and warm though (back on topic). It was quite warm yesterday too.

I just love having the freedom to type something gloriously inane like "the price of halibut has gone up recently" without fear of moderation or censorship.

Star Crossed, do start taking your tablets again, or matron will have to take you back to the ward. :D

(edited by ATJ)

Suffice to say, this is not Baghdad; there are rules.

While it is true (yes tis true that it is and tis true) that there are rules here, it is not up to you StarRoast to decide what they are.....at least not here, not right now. That is the decision of the administrators and/or owners and possibly even the moderators, which the last I checked you are not one of.

The way you are carrying on it is clear you are not recieving enough fiber in your daily diet.

My my, it's funny what you discover when you use the search function. A Patrick Moore spin-off catfight lurking beneath the innocuous-sounding 'The Weather'. Most enjoyable.

Anyhow, today has seen the first proper snowfall of the 'winter' in London, which I thought just about worthy of a mention. Wahey, snow angels!!

As I walked outside today the humidity felt like it was taking my skin off. It was outrageous.

And the heatwave of production that we are fond of won't be slow out of the gate this summer. That's for sure.

"the price of halibut has gone up recently"

Bugger, has it?

bigHalibut.jpg

Just came down.

It was -7° here last night and snow is being predicted, now this has happened, we have no heating, hot water or cooker, I've had to go and buy hot water bottles just to try and stave off the hypothermia :rolleyes: .

It was -7° here last night and snow is being predicted, now this has happened, we have no heating, hot water or cooker, I've had to go and buy hot water bottles just to try and stave off the hypothermia :rolleyes: .

Problem solved, no need to break out your last Gatecrasher tin foil suit which you were keeping for posterity.

lippi-selk-bag.jpg

Problem solved, no need to break out your last Gatecrasher tin foil suit which you were keeping for posterity.

lippi-selk-bag.jpg

Looks lovely and warm Mono, but as it's £90 I think I will just stick to the 4 duvets and 3 hot water bottles I've amassed since yesterday morning.

We're starting to get a dusting of snow now, oh please, if there's a god it'll be 6 feet deep tomorrow morning.

It was snowing here last night which meant I woke up to white.

That in turn meant that my morning bus journey lasted 30 minutes more than usual.

It then started raining quite heavily for most of the day.

We are expecting temperatures to sink to -6/7 tonight.

That means I'll be slipping on my arse all day tomorrow.

My bus journey will probably be similar to today's.

We do, however, still have heating, hot water and a cooker all still functioning in our humble little mud hut.

(This weather report was brought to you by Windsor).

What a miserable f*****g day. What a miserable f*****g time of year. What's the f*****g point. :rolleyes:

Guest TDF

I'm in a town between Glasgow and Edinburgh, snow, what snow? There is absolutely none. Disappointed!

I'm in a town between Glasgow and Edinburgh, snow, what snow? There is absolutely none. Disappointed!

That's because it's all falling in the town where I live, about 40 miles south of Edinburgh, it started at 8 o'clock this morning and has only just stopped, a brief respite I think...

That's because it's all falling in the town where I live, about 40 miles south of Edinburgh, it started at 8 o'clock this morning and has only just stopped, a brief respite I think...

If it's any consolation, I woke up "down south" to clear blue skies and sunshine, which is still the case. As I said, only if it's any consolation. :unsure:

Clear, sunny, high of 50F, low tonight 30F.

coat hunting.....

Got yer gas back on yet LG?

Got yer gas back on yet LG?

Yes, yesterday afternoon HCW, only took the f*ckers 3 1/2 days <_< .

It's scheduled to be mildly nippy tomorrow with a biting breeze............and to think just a few days ago the temperature rose past 60 (Fahrenheit scale).

I've already got me DM's on...let's go to work! :unsure:

I'm nowhere near West Cumbria at the moment, currently consorting with southerners in Kent......not far from the Flying Saucer pub. Bit of snow on the motorways yesterday and a fair bit lying on't ground down here but.......honestly........them southerners get well worked up over nowt much. Roads quiet, loads of people staying home, the worst problem currently encountered was my inability to buy a copy of The Sun at a garage. And - supposedly - I'm at the epicentre of all this and Mrs MPFC was on the phone wondering if I was safe.

• Like 1