Guest Anonymous

Anna Nicole Smith!

Guest Anonymous

BREAKING NEWS: Anna Nicole Smith is dead! You heard it here first.

Actually I saw it on the BBC site first, before I saw it on here :P

Anna Nicole Smith dead, for god sakes. She was the fat bitch who lost all the weight, her son died in September. I don't think this has been officially announced. I'm shocked.

From various reports she is officially pronounced dead.

Wikipedia is reporting it before the BBC. Someone got in there quick.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_nichole_smith

cnn link : Anna Nicole Smith

I was actually watching a interview with her a couple months ago and she was out there. Talking about Marilyn Monroe's ghost in her house and she talked so slow and everything, it was weird. She must have been doing heroin or something.

I was actually watching a interview with her a couple months ago and she was out there. Talking about Marilyn Monroe's ghost in her house and she talked so slow and everything, it was weird. She must have been doing heroin or something.

Did she ever she the billionaires money? Hope not, some people just don't deserve fame.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6344725.stm

First to post. Woo-hoo! :(

No your not, check out the dead thread

and shortly after her father-in-law died too. Well, well, well, that's a turn-up for the books.

Her son pre-deceased her, but she does have a five month old daughter.

Well done to those who selected her for a dead pool - an inspired choice. Fallen Off The Twig especially so as she was their DDP joker.

I'm off down to the local strip club to leave a bunch of flowers, she's the Diana, Queen of Hearts of exotic dancers.

Will Elton be singing at the funeral?

Wow - didn't expect that one

Does that mean that dodgy lawyer guys she married gets to carry on the fight for the cash in his own right now?

I admit that I felt bad since she had a young baby, but the girl was a gold digger. She married an 88 year old man. I mean a good way to live the last couple years of your life if your Mr. Marshall. :(

would have been cool is she died before the 88 year old man. imagine if she married clive dunn.

would have been cool is she died before the 88 year old man. imagine if she married clive dunn.

She would have been the sex symbol of www.Deathlist.net.

Blimey, I'm genuinely shocked. Suicide perhaps? I feel a bit sad for the little baby girl though.

Blimey, I'm genuinely shocked. Suicide perhaps? I feel a bit sad for the little baby girl though.

i'm going for overdose.

I guess we'll have to wait for the autopsy results to find out for sure, I'm guessing an overdose of anti-depressants

I think I've made an arse of merging...................... sorry folks!

Suicide is always possible but i'm for the overdose.

poor chick, she might have died choking on a piece of toast!

She would be the first ever scorer of suicide bonus points on the DDP if she has topped herself.

I really thought this was a Wikipedia hoax when I first saw it - I'm genuinely shocked.

If she did top herself (although my guess is overdose), massive points to the DDP player who picked her as his joker.

Actually I saw it on the BBC site first, before I saw it on here :P

Anna Nicole Smith dead, for god sakes. She was the fat bitch who lost all the weight, her son died in September. I don't think this has been officially announced. I'm shocked.

From various reports she is officially pronounced dead.

Wikipedia is reporting it before the BBC. Someone got in there quick.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_nichole_smith

cnn link : Anna Nicole Smith

Did she ever she the billionaires money? Hope not, some people just don't deserve fame.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6344725.stm

Im n ot in the mood for sick jokes.Anne is a goddess.aMay she live forever!