Star Crossed

Should Notapotato Be Stripped Of His Moderatorship?

Should NAP be reduced to normal membership?  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mind there's mystery to be had here. Assuming SC is one of the two 'yes' votes, who is the other? I'll admit to voting with the majority on this occasion.

Who is Matt Hopkins?

Let me guess ...

A closer look at that profile shows us that he was last active last November sometime.

That's not to say Mr. Crossed doesn't have some other names up his sleeve.

Why can't I see the pictures on that page if others can?

A closer look at that profile shows us that he was last active last November sometime.

I couldn't see them using Firefox, but I could in IE. Don't know why - I'm not very technical on this sort of thing.

I couldn't see them using Firefox, but I could in IE. Don't know why - I'm not very technical on this sort of thing.

There are unsafe characters in the file names. Spaces and suchlike.

Bad form, that sort of thing.

There are unsafe characters in the file names. Spaces and suchlike.

Bad form, that sort of thing.

The man himself. Anything to say after your landslide?

Where there is uncertainty, let us bring confusion.

Where there is smoke, let us bring fire.

And where there is thingmy, let us bring wossname.

And that bloody coal mine is going first thing in the morning.

Oh yes, and I'm abolishing elections. so I'm in for good now.

Where there is uncertainty, let us bring confusion.

Where there is smoke, let us bring fire.

And where there is thingmy, let us bring wossname.

And that bloody coal mine is going first thing in the morning.

Oh yes, and I'm abolishing elections. so I'm in for good now.

A political hot notapotato!

Behold! Is that the tumbleweed approaching?

I voted no, although in hind-sight I should have voted otherwise. I don't recall having seen Star Crossed and the Tuberoid One logged in at the same time, this couldn't mean what I think it could mean could it? Are Star Crossed and Spuddy the Janet and Michael Jackson of the Deathlist? It gets worse, it's just occured to me that if so, which one is mental? Who to believe? It's all too much, I'm going to need a nice warm cocoa and a lie down.

Could a moderator other than NAP please do an IP address check?

I voted no, although in hind-sight I should have voted otherwise. I don't recall having seen Star Crossed and the Tuberoid One logged in at the same time, this couldn't mean what I think it could mean could it? Are Star Crossed and Spuddy the Janet and Michael Jackson of the Deathlist? It gets worse, it's just occured to me that if so, which one is mental? Who to believe? It's all too much, I'm going to need a nice warm cocoa and a lie down.

I can assure you that, if he/she are some sort of solar/tuber chimera then he/she does not use the same IP.

Having said that, I suspect the probability of he/she being one and the same are infinitesimal.

I can assure you that, if he/she are some sort of solar/tuber chimera then he/she does not use the same IP.

Having said that, I suspect the probability of he/she being one and the same are infinitesimal.

So you are saying that the chances are high (like infintesimal) or low (1 in infinity a.k.a. snowball's chance in hell)

If the theory is true, what is the likelihood that SC/NAP is also iain?

If Honez is correct it can mean only one thing: Star Crossed is a potato. It makes so much sense.

If Honez is correct it can mean only one thing: Star Crossed is a potato. It makes so much sense.

If Star Crossed is a potato, then he has a potato mind. And if your Star Crossed and you have a potato mind, then I guess it's fried.

Pointless nonsense, didn't vote.

Gravy will still be available, but only to those party members who have shown outstanding loyalty.

Gravy will still be available, but only to those party members who have shown outstanding loyalty.

Given the American propensity (well KFC anyway) to put Potatoes and Gravy together, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Iain, Godot and Notapotato are all Banshees Scream. The genius of it all, more twists than a Robert Goddard novel.

Given the American propensity (well KFC anyway) to put Potatoes and Gravy together, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Iain, Godot and Notapotato are all Banshees Scream. The genius of it all, more twists than a Robert Goddard novel.

That gratuitous product placement can lead to only one conclusion: you, Iain, Godot, Notapotato and Banshees Scream are all Robert Goddard.

Bisto or OXO? If it is one of those watery OXO cubes I may have to change my vote. Lynda Bellingham can't convince me otherwise.

I make absolutely fabulous chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, gravy and biscuits. I take orders. :(

I make absolutely fabulous chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, gravy and biscuits. I take orders. :(

Though you don't necessarily obey them.

3 yes votes now! C'mon people, state your reasons and be blown apart by the rapier logic of the 54 of us who disagree!

A confession: I am Banshees Scream.

No, you're not; I am!

In answer to the poll I voted no, but could I just add that I think you are all barking mad. I can't believe that I have just wasted 10 minutes reading this thread.

Ah well, back to work.........................

Guest Guest

No, you're not; I am!

No! I'm Banshees Scream and so's my wife.