Guest Guest_iain_*

of course I predicted as much-why does no-one eevr listen to me? :(

Guest Guest

He really is dead.

Guest Bullethc

Ford is officially dead. Just saw it on msn.com

Guest lived so let die

My first correct guess in two years, which is good because he's not on next years list. Maybe its a good omen for the year ahead :( .

A wonderful success for the death list with just days to go till 2007! Americas answer to Adolf Hitler is dead! Ford's legacy is the murder of 50 million babies! And you thought Pinochet was evil! :(

so the ex president of the United States is dead, was he a bad president?why is everyone happy hes dead????????????He must of been a bad president!Saddam Hussein was a bad dictator, how come no one predicted his death...hes due to be hanged in 30 days..............

My goodness, what a Christmas stocking filler.

Well, considering he was on my 2006 & 2007 DDP (amongst others), I am professionally (of sorts) pleased he's gone, but personally, I find it a shame.

I suppose all the focus on DL will now be on his widow.

Guest anon

yes he died yesterday, c'mon be nice guys, he was a pretty cool guy, even was on an episode of simpsons :)

Guest Guest
so the ex president of the United States is dead, was he a bad president?why is everyone happy hes dead????????????He must of been a bad president!Saddam Hussein was a bad dictator, how come no one predicted his death...hes due to be hanged in 30 days..............

Saddam will definately be on the 2007 list if hes stil alive on new years day (odds are against it).Thats a no brainer as they say in the states

Guest Guest

he has now died december 06

It's been a very sad week for America. What with James Brown's passing and now Gerald Ford's death. It is always tragic to lose an ex-President but at least it has been a very succesful year for the DeathList, one of the best ever! Rest in Peace Gerald Ford. :)

he has now died december 06

December 26th that is.

Guest PMK

I'm glad to see Lady Bird outlive Ford. She's a tough old woman. Who will be the next former president to die? Could it be Bush Senior?

I'm glad to see Lady Bird outlive Ford. She's a tough old woman. Who will be the next former president to die? Could it be Bush Senior?

well, it's between him and Carter. Unless Clinton picks up a particularly nasty strain of syphillis or something.

Guest Davey Moore
I know you guys have had Gerald Ford on your previous lists but he wasn't on the 2004. He should definately be on the 2005 list as he will be 92.

He only gone and popped his clogs - what a great end to the year!

Guest Guest

well, it's between him and Carter. Unless Clinton picks up a particularly nasty strain of syphillis or something.

I'm thinking Bush Sr. Jimmy was on Leno last week and he looked great. Crackin' jokes left and right. Bush Sr, Jimmy, Clinton, Bush - in that order.

Now he really can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

For me, he was the first US president that I can remember, so it is a bit symbolic.

I don't remember him (Jimmy Carter was the first US president I remember) so while his passing is sad for his family and friends, and America as a whole, on a personal level it doesn't mean a huge amount to me. Still, he seemed like a decent man and was what the US needed at the time and he fulfilled that role admirably.

RIP :)

I wonder how long Betty will hang on for now?

Guest clivenh

he's gone- only a couple more in the few days to get the best year for sucess

It's turning out to be a busy Christmas isn' it?

Who'd have thought it, from being potentially one of the worst DL's to being one of

the best, it's been a hell of an end to the year for the Deathlist.

..oh, and another hit for me, which should secure a top ten place for the year in the DDP.. :)

and 12 (I think) on the shadow list...

Heard about this on waking this morning. One of the more amusing president's (wasn't he always falling over etc) and the only President not to have been directly elected as he took over after Nixon but lost the election to Carter.

Puzzled as to why he has not yet been put on the home page as he numbers 13 in 2006. Only 5 days to equal the record. What are the chances?