Guest deathlister
Gerald Ford will turn 92 in a couple of months. Will he make it?

Minimum 50/50 chance

Guest Guest

I predict that Gerald Ford will die one saturday between may 28 and june 18.PLease dont ask me why.Its just one of thoise wierd preomonition things.

I predict that Gerald Ford will die one saturday between may 28 and june 18.PLease dont ask me why.Its just one of thoise wierd preomonition things.

You didn't post as 'I am God' earlier did you?

I would rather hope that God would be setting a better example in the punctuation and spelling departments.

Guest IYG

I would rather hope that God would be setting a better example in the punctuation and spelling departments.

Well, in the beginning God spoke a different language and the older you get the harder it is to learn a new language. :o

Well, in the beginning God spoke a different language and the older you get the harder it is to learn a new language. :o

Being an omnipresent supernatural being, any God worth his salt should surely be fluent in all languages. :o

Being an omnipresent supernatural being, any God worth his salt should surely be fluent in all languages. :o

For some reason its self-appointed ground crew only manage to speak in tongues.

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest

Well at least we now know that he wasn't Deep Throat!

I saw a short flash on CNN where Mrs. Ford is slated to recieve an award in her husband's name this Mon (6/6) in California. And the presenter is to be none other than...........Gerald Ford! Yes this is true. If he makes it to the ceremony it will be interesting to see if he's like in a wheelchair or anything.

I saw a short flash on CNN where Mrs. Ford is slated to recieve an award in her husband's name this Mon (6/6) in California. And the presenter is to be none other than...........Gerald Ford! Yes this is true. If he makes it to the ceremony it will be interesting to see if he's like in a wheelchair or anything.

Is this what you mean?

It seems quite clear that the medal will be presented by Gerald Ford. Perhaps this will not be a public occasion - let's hope that someone takes a few pictures of the ceremony!

Is this what you mean?

It seems quite clear that the medal will be presented by Gerald Ford. Perhaps this will not be a public occasion - let's hope that someone takes a few pictures of the ceremony!

Yes definitely and maybe someone can get them posted on this thread.

Guest Guest

he must be in pretty good health if hes able to turn up at that awards thing..i would cancel his name for this year..it slook slike he'll continue for a while yet

Guest DeathLister

BREAKING NEWS --

Betty Ford has accepted the award from Gerald Ford's foundation, and the former first couple were both in attendance, and Gerald Ford, although he did not speak, appeared in good form.

Apparently there is a photo here but I can't see it. (Is it my browser / software?)

B)

Edit: I can see it now (it was the wrong standard of patch cable!) Watch this space for a further edit!

Edit No 2: ... and here it is.

bilde.jpg

Four Fords

Apparently there is a photo here but I can't see it. (Is it my browser / software?)

B)

Edit: I can see it now (it was the wrong standard of patch cable!) Watch this space for a further edit!

Edit No 2: ... and here it is.

bilde.jpg

Four Fords

Not exactly the appearance of a dying man? I'd say this guy will probably hang on a little while longer, at least another year maybe two.

Not exactly the appearance of a dying man? I'd say this guy will probably hang on a little while longer, at least another year maybe two.

I respectfully disagree with you on that one. He is still extremely frail according to news sources. I would be very surprised if he is still alive 1 year from now.

Regards,

ff

Guest DeathLister

Should Ford live to or beyond November 11, 2006, he will have surpassed Ronald Reagan as the longest-lived U.S. president; so while Ford did indeed appear quite well for almost 92 at the recent event, I'd say that anyone about to reach such a milestone should be kept under DeathList scrutiny. My advice: Keep Ford on until the end. Besides, it'll guarantee some success in future years - and it seems that the DeathList is quite lacking in success, with June almost at midpoint and only 5 deaths so far.

Should Ford live to or beyond November 11, 2006, he will have surpassed Ronald Reagan as the longest-lived U.S. president; so while Ford did indeed appear quite well for almost 92 at the recent event, I'd say that anyone about to reach such a milestone should be kept under DeathList scrutiny. My advice: Keep Ford on until the end. Besides, it'll guarantee some success in future years - and it seems that the DeathList is quite lacking in success, with June almost at midpoint and only 5 deaths so far.

That's probably true. I mean I did say the next year or two (2006-07). And Ford wouldn't nessecarily have to die like Reagan did after a long illness. He could just die in his sleep or something.

Guest hamster_sandwich

Just thought I might add 2 cents on the ex-Pres. I saw him on a late night show a week or so ago and he looked and sounded as fine as I have ever seen him in the last few years. It is true that at such an advanced age he could go at any minute, but since he has always remained active and appears to have been ageing "gracefully" he may well live a few more years. I hope so, he seems like a very kind and generous old man.

.....he seems like a very kind and generous old man.

Errr, perhaps he could continue that generosity by helping us beat last years target....

Guest LilMimi

I kind of doubt Ford will break the record, in fact I seriously doubt the other 3 ex chiefs will either.

I think, even though if he dies it will bring another point for DL, he will live past nov,11,2006

Should Ford live past nov,11,2006

Is there any extra pointage if he goes the day before?

perhaps, but i wouldn't keep your hopes up.

Killjoy! :o:o:angry::angry::angry::angry: