Death Star

Ian Brady

Child killer Ian Brady could be just days away from death after being on hunger strike for the past five years.

Best news I've heard all day! It couldn't happen to a nicer bloke :P

• Like 1

Guest F

I've a certain sympathy with child murders. Perosonally I can't stand the little noisy f**kers. And as for Ian Brady, he's more memorable than any of you little noisy f**kers, alive or dead.

Edited by heaven can wait

I've  a certain sympathy with child murders. Perosonally I can't stand the little noisy f**kers. And as for Ian Brady, he's more memorable than any of you little noisy f**kers, alive or dead.

Golly gosh, how controversial. Why is it always the Moors murderers that seem to attract the 'look at me mummy' crowd?

I've  a certain sympathy with child murders. Perosonally I can't stand the little noisy f**kers. And as for Ian Brady, he's more memorable than any of you little noisy f**kers, alive or dead.

What was edited? * put in so we wouldn't see any rude words?

Guest Guest

I think there's a list of common rude words, which on making a post are changed automatically to have asterisks over certain letters.

F**k.

Yep it works.

why? are we that easily offended?

why?  are we that easily offended?

Well not personally no. However the filtering software on the Public Library computer that I use, is somewhat more judgemental.

It won't allow you to access pages full of swearwords.

F**k yeah, of course

Arrghh!, now it won't let me access the front page of the forums:

Deathlist Forums

Who's been swearing then? :D

Deathlist Forums

Who's been swearing then?  :D

Getting a Plesk message? Invision Power Boards seem to do that.

I read somewhere about an over-zealous rude-word-filter that changed "cockles" to "*bleep*les"

It was on Inverclyde Council's web site , but sadly they have corrected it now

Deathlist Forums

Who's been swearing then?  :D

Getting a Plesk message? Invision Power Boards seem to do that.

No what I was getting was;

This page is filtered.

This site was blocked by restriction list: Content Filter

Contact URLfiltering@rmplc.co.uk for queries regarding this filter list

http://www.deathlist.net/

Copyright © Research Machines plc, 2001 Terms 62.171.194.41

Luckily I can get back in now, I suspect one of the guests in the thread

"Deep Throat Reportedly Near Death"

was using a rude name, which was being shown on the front page.

Guest gargoyle

Brady is all but dead, why not go after the one that got away ;)

Guest d smith

lay off the guy he's not the main player :angry:

Brady was reported to being just weeks from death. That was a year ago and the bastard is still alive!

He still is. But apparently he's still lost a lot of weight and that's put a strain on his liver and kidneys. As well as the fact that he's practically lost the will to live, but they're wasting tax payers' money by keeping him alive

it's a sort of catch 22 situation. They have to give way to the new human rights law stating that it's inhumane to incarcerate someone without giving them the chance of parole, but then again for his own safety Brady would never be released. It was the same with Hindley, she was denied parole each time.

well he's already made it clear that he never wants to be released. but then again if he was he wouldn't be able to survive out in the real world ever again.

There's a possibility that he would do us all a favour and commit suicide

maybe he was just trying to escape from prison piece by piece

'One piece at a time,

And it never cost me a dime...'

it's a sort of catch 22 situation. They have to give way to the new human rights law stating that it's inhumane to incarcerate someone without giving them the chance of parole, but then again for his own safety Brady would never be released. It was the same with Hindley, she was denied parole each time.

It's not so much the safety of Brady himself as their own job security. No Home Secretary wants to give up the final say on whether Brady gets parole and it would take an extremely brave one to do so (Hindley was never released, despite years of campaigning from her "supporters" who variously campaigned on the basis that she was a mixed up girl from a broken home led astray by Brady.

That said, in light of the kerfuffle surrounding the release of Ma><ine Carr it would be right to consider Brady's safety should he ever be released. That said I'd be extremely surprised if they ever release him: he'll only leave prison in a box and to my mind he should expire sooner rather than later to save us the trouble and expense.

It's not so much the safety of Brady himself as their own job security. No Home Secretary wants to give up the final say on whether Brady gets parole and it would take an extremely brave one to do so (Hindley was never released, despite years of campaigning from her "supporters" who variously campaigned on the basis that she was a mixed up girl from a broken home led astray by Brady.

That said, in light of the kerfuffle surrounding the release of Ma><ine Carr it would be right to consider Brady's safety should he ever be released. That said I'd be extremely surprised if they ever release him: he'll only leave prison in a box and to my mind he should expire sooner rather than later to save us the trouble and expense.

You can hardly compare Carr to Hindley.

One lied to the police, etc, while the other let their dog b*gger kids, and far worse, obviously.

There's a bit of a difference.

Carr is very much the lesser of two evils, if you want to compare someone with Hindley then I would suggest Rose West who murdered her step-daughter

Carr is very much the lesser of two evils, if you want to compare someone with Hindley then I would suggest Rose West who murdered her step-daughter

True.

Then again, when the police found out that Fred West had killed more than he had told them about, he turned round and said "hey, I'm a builder, I only give estimates."