Death Star

Ian Brady

Guest Guest

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ngland-26246608

Still wants to die? Wouldn't it be for the best just to let him now?

Everyone is entitled to a second chance.As a christian I pray for his soul every day

Everyone is entitled to a second chance.As a christian I pray for his soul every day

Couldn't you focus your prayers on something more realistic, like say, world peace?

• Like 1

I was going to say something along the lines of "I bet you it doesn't work" but instead I'll settle with this; YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME, HE HAS NO SOUL.

and before you start in with the "Everyone has a soul" shtick, I will say this; if we are to assume there really is an afterlife with a heaven and god, Ian Brady will have to justify himself to the almighty and no amount of second chances can absolve him of what he's done.

• Like 1

Guest Irwin R. Schyster

The taxpayers of Great Britian would benefit greatly if they just let Ian Brady die. Anyone who thinks it's worthy keeping him alive deserves an audit.

Guest Guest

In my defence I was quite drunk when I posted this

In my defence I was quite drunk when I posted this

Too much of the Communion wine? Or something stronger?

As a pedant I seek to intervene for those unfortunate enough to miss the upper case C off the word Christian.

Go well Guest Guest, and be righteous (in your spelling, punctuation and grammar).

Righteous

Guest Guest

I'm a christian with a small c

The taxpayers of Great Britian would benefit greatly if they just let Ian Brady die. Anyone who thinks it's worthy keeping him alive deserves an audit.

I'm no tax expert but I do pay it.

A basic google indicates it costs around £40,000 per year to keep a Prisoner incarcerated.

There are around 30 Million income tax payers in UK

A quick calculation indicates that If we did exterminate him it would probably save UK tax payers about 1/10th of a penny each per year. Let's say your lucky and retire in 10 years. You've paid around 1p to keep a serial killer off the streets for fucks sake.

So stop using tax and money as an excuse to off Brady. Just leave the fucker where he is for Christ sake.

• Like 3

I'm a christian with a small c

You're something with a small c alright.
  • Like 9

Guest Guest

He says that he still wants to die... well, that makes two of us who want him dead.

Also, he denies having dementia.

Fun quote from the article: "Brady had claimed being kept in a hospital breached of his human rights"...

isn't there a single prison officer in that place who can 'accidentally' drop a razor blade in Bradys cell overnight?

No. None of them want to do him the favour.

He wants to die, he hates the 'untermensh' controlling his life, and he is slowly losing the ability to control his own body. Best thing that could happen from his point of view is an easy way out.

Keith Bennett deserves more than that.

I was admiring this hot chick on someone else's Facebook wall when the young 'un pointed out he'd seen the picture online a few times, it was clearly a photoshop job and....shock horror, suggested he thought it really sick (as in unfunnily so) because the face might just be cropped for a picture of Winnie Johnson (deceased mother of missing Keith Bennett), what do other readers think? My mate Tina - who does girls - says she "would" after a few beers.

1150358_10152074682443877_2377348448084069633_n.jpg

Looks a bit like Roy Jenkins to me.

• Like 1

Looks a bit like Roy Jenkins to me.

Tina would never have "done" him?

Guest Guest

I was admiring this hot chick on someone else's Facebook wall when the young 'un pointed out he'd seen the picture online a few times, it was clearly a photoshop job and....shock horror, suggested he thought it really sick (as in unfunnily so) because the face might just be cropped for a picture of Winnie Johnson (deceased mother of missing Keith Bennett), what do other readers think? My mate Tina - who does girls - says she "would" after a few beers.

Thats what Jade Goody would have looked like in 20 or 30 years if she had lived. Maybe cancers not all bad... :unsure:

If your surname was Brady why the hell would you call your son Ian?:L ...Christ!

Erm....... they don't know about our murderers in Yankland cos it doesn't come on their TV/news, Shaun.... they probably don't even know who Maddie is.

They should do really though, we all know about Bundy and whatnot. So much for the special relationship.

• Like 1

I've only just seen this, and I DEMAND that you remove this picture of me immediately. If that is not possible, I will accept 50 pence per view.

• Like 3

I've only just seen this, and I DEMAND that you remove this picture of me immediately. If that is not possible, I will accept 50 pence per view.

Lardy, you're about three weeks away from affording that Porsche

Lardy, you're about three weeks away from affording that Porsche

Porsche, Schmorsche - I'm off to KFC with the royalties!