Death Star

Ian Brady

Guest awesome guest

I want in Brady to live, live like zsa zsa Gabor

But he never hurt a baby...

I want in Brady to live, live like zsa zsa Gabor

I'm all for Brady losing a leg due to gangrene, suffering numerous strokes, having Pneumonia several times also, coughing up blood, having high blood pressure, having dementia, being in a major car crash and falling out of bed and breaking a hip like Zsa Zsa would be great and well deserved as Brady is scum, looking at all that though how the hell is Zsa Zsa still alive.

Guest awesome guest

Ian Brady could die any day now

Edited by Magere Hein
Post moved from topic "How Long Until We're Dickless?"

He probably supports them because many of its supporters want to bring back the death penalty which is what he wants.

I don't know if he is smart enough to realize that even if the death penalty is brought back, it would not benefit him (since international law prohibits retroactive application of stricter punishments to the disadvantage of the sentenced). Well, if he commits another murder after the death penatly is reintroduced, he could still be executed, but it's extremely unlikely given his age (77) and general state of health.

I guess he supports UKIP just because he's dumb and xenophobic.

Given he personally wants it could it be posed as to his advantage?

sends out Christmas cards four months early. Someone at the daily mail flunked maths

sends out Christmas cards four months early. Someone at the daily mail flunked maths
Well, early September is 3+2/3 months, they rounded that to 4.

Brady has been on hunger strike since 1999 and wants to be relocated to a Scottish prison so the authorities will no longer have the power to force-feed him and he can starve himself to death. His last appeal was rejected by a tribunal in June 2013.

He is sectioned under the Mental Health Act, which means doctors can intervene to keep him alive and may scupper his non-resuscitation order.

I think this is really weird, cruel and unusual punishment. Why keep him alive, when he wants to die? Who's gonna benefit from that? Let him die and end his suffering, free up a bed in the hospital and save money. Clearly a win-win situation.

Well, early September is 3+2/3 months, they rounded that to 4.

Brady has been on hunger strike since 1999 and wants to be relocated to a Scottish prison so the authorities will no longer have the power to force-feed him and he can starve himself to death. His last appeal was rejected by a tribunal in June 2013.

He is sectioned under the Mental Health Act, which means doctors can intervene to keep him alive and may scupper his non-resuscitation order.

I think this is really weird, cruel and unusual punishment. Why keep him alive, when he wants to die? Who's gonna benefit from that? Let him die and end his suffering, free up abed in the hospital and save money. Clearly a win-win situation.

I have to disagree.Ian Brady and Myra Hindley took away their young victims ability to choose the manner and timing of their demise so I think it is only appropriate that he gets the same ability taken from him.I just hope that he is crying with agony on his deathbed!

Guest REAL REAPER

he has no 'moores' to offer.

There's a programme on channel 5 at the moment about him.

Didn't see it myself...

Anyone watch it, cos they'll doubtless repeat it about ten times before Christmas

I didn't realise people watched Channel 5

• Like 1

Adam faith did.

You know them folks you see in the street who can never seem to close their mouths...

• Like 2

Ian Brady's doctor claims to know the whereabouts of Keith Bennett's body: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ian-bradys-doctor-reveals-knows-7927945

Also claims Brady is close to death. Ah. Again.

Brady has been very close to death.

In the words of Phyllis Nelson, move closer...

I didn't realise that Phyllis Nelson is Ian Bradys doctor.

Ian Brady's doctor claims to know the whereabouts of Keith Bennett's body: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ian-bradys-doctor-reveals-knows-7927945

Hardly, she's been dead since 1998...

• Like 1

Hardly, she's been dead since 1998...

Either way, Brady is front page news (again) in today's Daily Mirror.

I'm guessing he wants the coverage - so it isn't in his interests to tell anyone exactly where he buried Keith Bennett.

Bedridden Moors murderer Ian Brady, 78, reveals he has a terminal lung condition in letter to a journalist from prison

In the letter sent to Channel 5's Julian Druker, Brady said: 'I'm still bedridden and have been for over two years. The lung and chest condition is terminal.'

I don't believe a word of it so prove me wrong Brady.

• Like 2

Bedridden Moors murderer Ian Brady, 78, reveals he has a terminal lung condition in letter to a journalist from prison

In the letter sent to Channel 5's Julian Druker, Brady said: 'I'm still bedridden and have been for over two years. The lung and chest condition is terminal.'

I don't believe a word of it so prove me wrong Brady.

I'm not sure I believe him either, but I would love for deathlist to get a hit if he's actually telling the truth.

Well, 2016 has taken the great and the good. Maybe 2017 will take the bad, the very bad and the downright nasty. Brady, Peter Tobin, Norman Tebbit....

• Like 4

Well, 2016 has taken the great and the good. Maybe 2017 will take the bad, the very bad and the downright nasty. Brady, Peter Tobin, Norman Tebbit....

Justin Beiber!!!!

• Like 1