Death Star

Ian Brady

Bedridden Moors murderer Ian Brady, 78, reveals he has a terminal lung condition in letter to a journalist from prison[/size]

In the letter sent to Channel 5's Julian Druker, Brady said: 'I'm still bedridden and have been for over two years. The lung and chest condition is terminal.'

I don't believe a word of it so prove me wrong Brady.

Claims he sent Xmas cards four months early. To whom I wonder??

The Sun has him "dying" again on the front page.

Early Jan with any luck

• Like 1

Early Jan with any luck

January 2nd preferably.

Wait, are we going for sweepstakes? If so, I'm going for February 7th, 2032.

Early Jan with any luck

January 2nd preferably.

With a few Deathrace jokers riding on his addled corpse!

Well, 2016 has taken the great and the good. Maybe 2017 will take the bad, the very bad and the downright nasty. Brady, Peter Tobin, Norman Tebbit....

Josef Fritzl, Thomas Mair, Anders Breivik, Ian Watkins, Ian Huntley, Rolf Harris, Dennis Nilsen...

And what did Norman Tebbit do that was so bad? Did he do anything worse than what the IRA did in the 80s?

Well, 2016 has taken the great and the good. Maybe 2017 will take the bad, the very bad and the downright nasty. Brady, Peter Tobin, Norman Tebbit....

Josef Fritzl, Thomas Mair, Anders Breivik, Ian Watkins, Ian Huntley, Rolf Harris, Dennis Nilsen...

And what did Norman Tebbit do that was so bad? Did he do anything worse than what the IRA did in the 80s?

I like Tebbit seems a decent enough bloke.An opinionated old buffer but in my eyes he has a grumpy old uncle appeal like Tony Benn Dennis Skinner and Bill Cash.

I like Tebbit seems a decent enough bloke.An opinionated old buffer but in my eyes he has a grumpy old uncle appeal like Tony Benn Dennis Skinner and Bill Cash.

You weren't there, man, you had to be there to understand.....

• Like 3

His reputation as Thatcher's attack dog was something he never shied away from.

• Like 2

Norman Tebbit can't die, being undead.

• Like 3

• Like 2

Aye, anyone defending Tebbit is well advised to spend a week on their bikes scouring unemployment blackspots for a decent job.

• Like 2

Hope he the first to die in 2017! POS!

• Like 1

Hope he the first to die in 2017! POS!

So do I ! He said he was terminal I doubt they would allow him to put out a notice that was lying .

Early Jan with any luck

January 2nd preferably.

Not today then?

Bedridden Moors murderer Ian Brady, 78, reveals he has a terminal lung condition in letter to a journalist from prison

In the letter sent to Channel 5's Julian Druker, Brady said: 'I'm still bedridden and have been for over two years. The lung and chest condition is terminal.'

I don't believe a word of it so prove me wrong Brady.

In Scotland, we call it heart and kidney disease. Heart lazy and kidney be bothered.

• Like 1

Early Jan with any luck

January 2nd preferably.

Not today then?

He's made the start for this year's dead pools - so likely he'll finally be put to some good use this year.

79 today.Hope he slips a disk for his birthday.

• Like 1

Hope he's telling the truth about his terminal cancer. We need less scum like him on this earth.

Hope he's telling the truth about his terminal cancer. We need less scum like him on this earth.

It's not just his cancer that's an issue. His kidneys have been failing for years. Not only that he is being force-fed since he decided to go on a hunger strike.

It's not just his cancer that's an issue. His kidneys have been failing for years. Not only that he is being force-fed since he decided to go on a hunger strike.

He doesn't get out much either.

• Like 1

It's been rumoured that he's a tad unsociable. Hard to find those that enjoy long walks on the moors.

• Like 1

It's been rumoured that he's a tad unsociable. Hard to find those that enjoy long walks on the moors.

The grumpy live forever though. At least I hope so.

SC

The grumpy live forever though. At least I hope so.

SC

I suppose that's how you credit your longevity