Death Star

General Pervez Musharraf

This thread is the place to discuss General Pervez Musharraf.

• Like 3

Guest Karl-Erik Wadin Wesslén

Only 62 years old. Why is he even on the list?

Because he´s movig target, you smeeeeeeegheeeeead.

On December 14, 2003, General Musharraf survived an assassination attempt when a powerful bomb went off minutes after his highly-guarded convoy crossed a bridge in Rawalpindi. It was the third such attempt during his four-year rule.

11 days later, on December 25, 2003, two suicide bombers tried to assassinate Musharraf, but their car bombs failed to kill the president; 16 others nearby died instead. Musharraf escaped with only a cracked windshield on his car

btw wrong wiki link again...

What have he done when people tries to kill him?

What have he done when people tries to kill him?

Ducked?? Oh, and probably ruined a perfectly good pair of boxer shorts :lol:

• Haha 1

btw wrong wiki link again...

Cheers for that. Updated. I thought it was the old Princess Alice problem again :lol: Feel free to PM me if you find any more.

I read on teletext recently that he has survived yet another assassination attempt...How many lives does this guy have left ?...Watch this space cos it's only a matter of time...

Guest Four Donkeys of the Apocolypse

There must be more potential assasins, murderous terrorist groups and nutty religious types to the square inch in Pakistan than a meeting in the oval office. And the whole lot are armed to the teeth with supplies from every part of the globe to boot! I agree it is only a matter of time but which one of his allies will it be I wonder?

And to think you missed another golden opportunity to have a pop at the Israelis - must have exhausted all your virtriol (I know I'm knackered just replying to every posting, God damn your eyes!)

Guest Four Donkeys of the Apocolypse

We'll I better not miss them then..........OK who loaned Pakistan the money then!

Guest Brazilian

Pakistani President/Moving target

"moving target"

lmao :):D:angry::)

that was really funny. I don't see reasons for him to bwe in the 2005 list, he probably has now one of highest security apparatus on the planet

Pakistani President/Moving target

"moving target" 

lmao :)  :D  :angry::) 

that was really funny. I don't see reasons for him to bwe in the 2005 list, he probably has now one of highest security apparatus on the planet

Lets not forget that General Pervez Musharraf has many enemies, within and outside Pakistan. Many of them are concentrated among the radical fundamentalist elements in his country. While, I agree that he has one of the largest security apparatus, he is still a moving target.

Mushtaz Ahmed, suspected of being behind one of the assasination attempts has escaped from custody. Some believe that he has been on the run since November.

Security? What security?

Guest Guest

Musharraf is now a puppet of the americans, when they say jump, he asks 'How High, george ' He is in a no win situation. He is a target for terrorists, and a patsy for the yanks.....no win situation...

Dead man walking....

Ive heard that Pervez Musharraf has a different type of aides i bet he has to keep his back to the wall !!

Probably...

Storming of the Red Mosque might well be the beginning of the end - literally - for our man in charge of Pakistan. For those subject to a little adrenaline rush at the prospect of assassination, the leader of a bloodless coup might deliver some of contents of his own blood vessels if and when his enemies strike. His plane was shot at recently, unlikely to be the last such incident this year.

Every smile he breaks some killer is watching him. I think General Pervez Musharraf has many cross hairs scanning his head.

Storming of the Red Mosque might well be the beginning of the end - literally - for our man in charge of Pakistan. For those subject to a little adrenaline rush at the prospect of assassination, the leader of a bloodless coup might deliver some of contents of his own blood vessels if and when his enemies strike. His plane was shot at recently, unlikely to be the last such incident this year.

Could be someone close to him...remember Indira Ghandi, shot by one of her sikh bodyguards, not long after her government forces attacked a sikh temple?

Good punt for '08.... ;)

He's certainly dodged enough bullets in recent years, that's for sure. A spokesman from Washington states that Musharraf has 'good reason' for skipping his meeting in Afghanistan on Thursday.

No doubt.

• Like 1