Sign in to follow this  
Death Star

PW Botha

Guest Guest

I agree. (I'm sure it's a comfort for you that a pigheaded dutchman who never set foot on South African soil agrees!) .

I thought all the pigheaded dutchmen were sent to South Africa long ago, (only for them to pitch up in London in the late '90's)

I tell you another thing...if it wasn't for the SAfricans, our company would dive into the abbyss. I am sick and tired of the lazy english. They are a bunch of retards. All they can do well is to claim benefits and criticise others!

Ok, lets sit back, get a coffee and wait for it.

O yes, I'm not a afrikaan or a brit or a yank...in case you want to profile me. I would like to hear from you all! Cmon, lets start typing and defend the great british. The wonderful people that set an example of hatred. Well done f***kers!

I am sick and tired of the lazy english.

Cmon, lets start typing and defend the great british.

When will people stop confusing the British and the English?

As for Botha, yes he was widely-regarded as evil. But is Nelson Mandela really that much better? Him becoming president is comparable to Martin McGuinness leading a united Ireland.

Of course, kids in schools are now taught how Mandela was a great man, etc, and they airbrush out all the things they don't want the kids to know.

History lessons regarding WWII are similarly skewed - apparently, we went to stop Hitler oppressing people, including the Jews.

Did we balls. But, then again, we can't say it was because of Poland because they weren't really free until a decade or so ago.

Guest Guest

[Yet another English who can`t hold their drink...tutt tutt...no wonder south africans are so sought after in this country, we work, we don`t sit at home on our asses and scrounge off the government...

go and seek solance in your bottle, maybe your arguments will get better and you won`t have to resort to that sarcasm...it stinks

Guest Guest
PW Botha was the greatest and most decent leader that Afica has ever seen. As a young man serving in the early eighties South African defence force I very proud to have served under him. When PW Botha reingned South Africa was decent Christian country with peace and prosperity even the Kaffirs lived well and their needs were taken care of. How many blacks that I have spoken to have said to me that under Apartheid things were better for them.

I make no pretence of it I dont want to live near blacks I cant stand them, they stink, are stupid, ugly and behave like animals they break and steal everything that their black eyeballs see.

Does this mean that I wish them ill or want to kill them, no they too have right to live on God's earth but they must be kept in check or they will destroy you.

If white South Africans had done what Americans and Austrailians have done to their indigineous populations

we would have had no problems.

It is because white South Africans were to decent to kill all blacks that they are being murdered, raped and robbed by these black animals.

To the homosexuals, illuminati money grabbers of London, left wing journolists, scum bag thief ANC officials,

Satanists that control the media and filthy islamic sh*t that is growing in England. If you had one percent of the intelligence, wisdom, itegrityand courage of PW Botha you would understand what has happened in South Africa.

When PW stepped down South Africa was finished. Today South Africa is reaping a terrible harvest of murders, destruction that will end in famine and collapse just like the rest of Africa.

Yes come for the world cup 2010 see what will happen to you.

Guest Albert, you are a prick! I am South African too and am ashamed to read your post. Go back to SA! You give all of us a bad name

[Yet another English who can`t hold their drink...tutt tutt...no wonder south africans are so sought after in this country, we work, we don`t sit at home on our asses and scrounge off the government...

go and seek solance in your bottle, maybe your arguments will get better and you won`t have to resort to that sarcasm...it stinks

I wasn't being sarcastic. Mandela is a murdering bastard who should never have been allowed anywhere near power.

As for the great South Africa you seem to have in your head, is that the same South Africa where witch doctors tell people with HIV that they will be cured in they have sex with a virgin? And then they go and rape a four month old baby?

The same country where the health minister and president still deny the link between HIV and AIDS?

If that is your idea of paradise, then you are welcome to it.

Hack, been missing you man, I posted a link about the possible demise of the Gretna dream on the footy thread, would appreciate yer comments.

Re South Africa; I take some of yer points but in a country that big and complex it's never simple. Tribal ignorance colliding head on with 21st century economics. I'm not defending AIDS 'cures' involving sex crimes but you've only got to look at Mugabe's free-fall to the middle ages to see how much worse it could have been. Mandela, at least, had the good sense to court some influential foreign friends and put enough international trade in South Africa to stabilise the worst of tensions that could've led to civil war. Zuma, on the other hand, is a politician more at home as a James Bond baddlie, but you can hardly blame old Nelson for that idiot.

You've summed it up well in your first line - South Africa isn't really a country but rather a collection of tribes, in many ways, that were shoehorned together by the Europeans.

It's the same all over the continent and still causes the conflicts.

Guest Guest

I am sick and tired of the lazy english.

Cmon, lets start typing and defend the great british.

When will people stop confusing the British and the English?

As for Botha, yes he was widely-regarded as evil. But is Nelson Mandela really that much better? Him becoming president is comparable to Martin McGuinness leading a united Ireland.

Of course, kids in schools are now taught how Mandela was a great man, etc, and they airbrush out all the things they don't want the kids to know.

History lessons regarding WWII are similarly skewed - apparently, we went to stop Hitler oppressing people, including the Jews.

Did we balls. But, then again, we can't say it was because of Poland because they weren't really free until a decade or so ago.

O, what a sot I am. Sorry to insult you by again confusing the English with the British! Thank you for making it clear that it is indeed two very different concepts! Let me rephrase then: I am sick and tired of the lazy english. Cmon, lets start typing and defend the great english.

Yes yes yes. McGuinness is a prick as with all the others. You are quite right! And I must admit that you are also most correct with your history lesson that the triumphant party always write the history books.

Let's not scramble away from the point sir! Benefit Fraud costs the UK about £2 billion a year money that could be spent on public services. And that's only the illegal benefit claims!!! Get the point: Brits are a bunch of F*****g lazy fraudsters. Although I would suspect that the biggest relative percentage of those must be the English. The English are lazier than the other home nation citizens. The Scots, for instance, have a better work ethic than the English - my humble opinion...

Consider this: A man of Whitby Close in Stafford, a father-of-16 who received £32,000 in benefits per year admitted making fraudulent claims in July. This is not an isolated case my friend.

Now, back to PW. Here is a link to everything you want to know about the "groot krokodil": http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...1/02/db0201.xml

...Brits are a bunch of F*****g lazy fraudsters.

We just take our cue from the lazy fraudulent MP's that govern us.

Now they really could teach the benefit fraudsters a thing or two.

I leave for South Africa in 6 days time - wish I hadn't read this thread now, I feel I might be either murdered, carjacked, robbed, raped, denied promotion, denied benefits and forced to take a garlic shower to ward off HIV, maleria, typhoid and possibly a slight sniffle.

I'll report back at the end of the month and let you know what disasters have befallen me!

Horsemen: Pack some Steeleye Span CD's and - when threatened - sing their songs and go into a Morris Dance, that generally works to clear space for yourself in a crowd and keep you away from those who'd trouble you.

Horsemen: Pack some Steeleye Span CD's and - when threatened - sing their songs and go into a Morris Dance, that generally works to clear space for yourself in a crowd and keep you away from those who'd trouble you.

That behaviour would probably qualify as a legitimate reason to shoot somebody, if only for humane purposes.

Speaking about South Africa in all its confused glory, these pictures come from a project where those; poor and living with HIV, were given cameras and asked to record the events of their everyday lives.

Under Botha they'd never have seen those cameras, eh?

Do you manufacture sjamboks?

I tell you another thing...if it wasn't for the SAfricans, our company would dive into the abbyss.

Guest South African

Oom PW,

Ek weet jy gaan nooit die voorreg he om die brief te lees nie, want jy is nou dood.

Die koerant is nou vol stories van hoe bang die mense wat saam met jou gewerk het vir jou was, want jy was glo ongenaakbaar, hard ensovoorts, ensovoorts. Maar ek wil net vir jou dankie se vir jou bydrae tot my gelukkige jeug.

Dankie dat my maats en ek tot laat in die aand in die parkie kon speel sonder dat ons ma’s bang was dat iemand ons sou verkrag, vermoor, ons lyke vermink en ons half kaal lyke agter ‘n bos wegsteek. Dankie dat ons in jou tydperk as heerser van Suid-Afrika nie geweet het van motorkapings, hoe heinings, palisades, helse slotte aan straathekke en veiligheidhekke nie.

Dankie dat ons sommige aande met ‘n oop voordeur kon slaap sodat die koel somerbriesie die hitte kon verdryf.

Dankie dat ons boeties in vrede by die dam kon gaan visvang en sommer op ‘n slaapslak langs die viswaters kon slaap.

Dankie dat ons in jou tyd nie met geslote motordeure hoef te gery het nie.

Dankie dat ons in jou tyd nog vir die boemelaar by die hek ‘n broodjie en koffie kon gee en nie soos nou bang-bang deur die kombuisvenster vir hom skree “voertsek” nie.

Dankie dat ons in jou tyd nog vir mekaar omgegee het.

Vandag weet ek nie eers wie my bure is nie. Almal is net te bang om betrokke te raak.

Dankie dat jy vasgestaan het in jou geloof en dit wat jy gedoen het en niemand omverskonning gevra het vir dit wat in jou tyd as heerser gebeur het nie.

Ek se: “viva oom PW, viva”.

Rus in vrede want Suid-Afrika is nie meer lekker nie.

Oom PW,

Ek weet jy gaan nooit die voorreg he om die brief te lees nie, want jy is nou dood.

[snip]

This is a eulogy on PW in Afrikaans, a dialect of 17th century Dutch. I can provide a translation in English on request, but it's hardly worth it.

regards,

Hein

Oom PW,

[snip]

This is a eulogy on PW in Afrikaans, a dialect of 17th century Dutch. I can provide a translation in English on request, but it's hardly worth it.

regards,

Hein

I was so hoping you would come around and say what that was. I suspected it was something nice about him - I remember enough German to get the drift, I think - but I was stumped otherwise and I couldn't come up with an appropriately caustic response to save my life. I'm too bored today.

Guest Curious

Question: Was this Arthur's younger sister on the PBS Show? Because she's still alive.

The former Governor of Massachessets and US ambassador to Canada Paul Celluci has died at 65 http://boston.com/me...408J/story.html

What connection does he have to P.W. Botha?

The former Governor of Massachessets and US ambassador to Canada Paul Celluci has died at 65 http://boston.com/me...408J/story.html

They're Bothas-in-law...

(I'm here all week)

• Like 2

Guest Guest

nothing.i posted it in the wrong thread.sorry

On 04/11/2006 at 10:43, maryportfuncity said:

Tempus, dunno if you heard Last Word today but Botha's was a real deja vu jobbie for them as might remember. Pik Botha put in a pithy defence, neatly sidestepping anything suggest the great man might have been involved in offing political opponents or otherwise arranging death and other illegal goings on before Janet Suzeman put in a surprisingly upbeat assessment of the great days they had on opposing sides.

Incidentally, Pik Botha's brain is clearly in fine form and he sounded really healthy, nowt doing in DL terms there for ages.

Pik Botha has been in hospital recently:

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/apartheid-era-minister-pik-botha-admitted-to-hospital-20180927

Edit: Still a good prediction from MPFC.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, gcreptile said:

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/apartheid-era-minister-pik-botha-admitted-to-hospital-20180927

Thanks for the update, incidentally

Might be a few of us chancing a 2019 pick on 86 year old Pik

On 03/10/2018 at 15:24, gcreptile said:

Dead

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/former-foreign-affairs-minister-pik-botha-dies-20181012