Death Star

Mickey Rooney

One of them's bound to die on stage.

Aye, but which one? Deadpooling eh, does your head in some days.

I'm not really sure if this is off topic or not but is Mickey Rooney's overall stature one of the most diminished that you have ever seen in your life? :lol: I mean he's like 5'2. If Meinhardt Rabbe puts on high heels it's gotta be a close one.

I'm not really sure if this is off topic or not but is Mickey Rooney's overall stature one of the most diminished that you have ever seen in your life? :lol: I mean he's like 5'2. If Meinhardt Rabbe puts on high heels it's gotta be a close one.

357503.jpg

He's not into twitter

Does that make his future better or worse?

Better by far.

He looks so well, the bods in the loop better not pick him for next year's list without further news.

Guest Guest

So he's frail and housebound? thats a big deteriration in just a year or so!

I know it's the wrong thread, but it came as quite a surprise to me to hear that he's still in the land of the living. I thought he died ten years ago! :huh:

Amazing he is still alive, assuming he was gobbling down the same amphetamines as Judy Garland when they were both at MGM...

Talking about abuse of the elderly at the US Congress:

http://www.abc.net.a.../03/3154036.htm

I just listened to his Congress speech. This line caught my attention:

"To those seniors, and especially elderly veterans, army, navy, marines, like, you veterans like myself, I want to tell you this: You are not alone. And you have nothing to be ashamed of. You deserve...yes, you deserve better".

It's really funny how he considers himself to be a ww2 veteran. He didn't enter any battles, he didn't risk his life. All he did was entertain the troops...But even if he did battle, why adress specifically to veterans when it has nothing to do with the issue that he's discussing, which is elder abuse?

But I guess we can expect something like this from someone who claims to have come up with the names Mickey Mouse and Marilyn Monroe. :glare:

I too think he's headed for the dizzy triple heights of Queen Mother land. Spotted recently as one of David Guests' walk on entertainment items on Come Dine With Me.

"Available for Barmitzvahs, Weddings & Funerals" as Dave Lamb amusingly pointed out.

Undoubtedly a living legend

Talking about abuse of the elderly at the US Congress:

http://www.abc.net.a.../03/3154036.htm

I just listened to his Congress speech. This line caught my attention:

"To those seniors, and especially elderly veterans, army, navy, marines, like, you veterans like myself, I want to tell you this: You are not alone. And you have nothing to be ashamed of. You deserve...yes, you deserve better".

It's really funny how he considers himself to be a ww2 veteran. He didn't enter any battles, he didn't risk his life. All he did was entertain the troops...But even if he did battle, why adress specifically to veterans when it has nothing to do with the issue that he's discussing, which is elder abuse?

But I guess we can expect something like this from someone who claims to have come up with the names Mickey Mouse and Marilyn Monroe. :glare:

I recvently watched a clip in which he was reminiscing about poor old Judy Garland. Every line sounded so insincere, like he was regurgitating a pre-rehearsed media statement. :(

Mickey Rooney looking OK a couple of days ago. Johnny Knoxville looking even better :wub:

mickey_zps3796b9dd.jpg

Knoxville looks like a virginal middle-aged man dressing up as Harry Potter for one of those nerd conventions.

I think as the years go by it's gonna be harder and harder to tell which one is Knoxville and which one is that guy from Blink 182.

• Like 2

Since when and why do mr Rooney have eyepatch?

I've no EYE dear!

• Like 2

He looks like someone gave Murray Walker a set of massive new teeth, then shrunk him in the wash.

No, he looks like a real life fucking Hans Moleman.

• Like 1

Knoxville looks like a virginal middle-aged man dressing up as Harry Potter for one of those nerd conventions.

I think as the years go by it's gonna be harder and harder to tell which one is Knoxville and which one is that guy from Blink 182.

I'd let them both fucking ruin my spine, so not really bothered which is which.

Guest Lost in Orbit

Mickey Rooney was in the audience of the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Wednesday to give his parting wave on Jay's next to last show. He did stand up in his seat but remained in the audience and did not come up to the stage with Jay.

Guest Guest

died todat :skull:

Doesn't seem to be widely reported yet. Let's see who else picks up on the story. If so, looks like Judy Garland's finally been reunited with her best mate.