Death Star

Mickey Rooney

I confidently predict that Micky Rooney wil live at least another 10 years.

In that case he'll probably drop dead by the end of the year

Grim Reaper should give Iain a call this December and ask him who should be included on this years list. There for they would all be left off.

I confidently predict that Micky Rooney wil live at least another 10 years.

In that case he'll probably drop dead by the end of the year

Grim Reaper should give Iain a call this December and ask him who should be included on this years list. There for they would all be left off.

Iain should have put forward his own list, he was constantly criticising everyone for such poor picks.

I honestly don't think Mickey Rooney is a viable choice until 2008 unless there's any change in his health. He's old, but he's in good spirits and health.

Guest Judy Garland

For anyone who's wondering how long my dear Mickeys going to last, i'll let you into a little secret.....

I bumped into him in the early hours of this morning at the local indian Restaurant. He was cheerily tucking into his favourite of 'chicken Tikka Bhuna with half & half'. I must admit he did look in pretty good shape considering he'd down several pints of Elephant Lager with his grub, and apart from having half a pot of raita on his tie, he looked immaculate! Unfortunately I didnt have time to catch up with the latest gossip, as he got caught up in a skirmish with two of the waiters who accused him of trying to do a 'runner'. I reckon that although he's living the high life at the moment theres still a few years left in the old darling yet. Best regards JUDY (Garland)

For anyone who's wondering how long my dear Mickeys going to last, i'll let you into a little secret.....

I bumped into him in the early hours of this morning at the local indian Restaurant. He was cheerily tucking into his favourite of 'chicken Tikka Bhuna with half & half'. I must admit he did look in pretty good shape considering he'd down several pints of Elephant Lager with his grub, and apart from having half a pot of raita on his tie, he looked immaculate! Unfortunately I didnt have time to catch up with the latest gossip, as he got caught up in a skirmish with two of the waiters who accused him of trying to do a 'runner'. I reckon that although he's living the high life at the moment theres still a few years left in the old darling yet. Best regards JUDY (Garland)

That wasn't Micky Rooney you idiot. That was me.

How are things Judy? Syphillis clearing up yet?

Re comments on another thread I'm getting some strange ideas. Maybe that wasn't Judy, it was....gasp....Bansky.

Beat me to it Tempus, saw it this morning on teletext, then promptly forgot.

That is sad news for Mickey, but given that his son had been ill for a long time it's not going to come as a shock to him.

"...Rooney died Saturday..."

Not a shock. But not much of a birthday present for Mickey.

In addition to his father, stepmother and stepbrother, Rooney is survived by his sisters Kelly, Kerry, Kimmy Sue and Jonelle Rooney; brothers Mickey Jr., Teddy, Michael and Jimmy Rooney and stepbrothers David Kessel, Chris Aber-Rooney, and Mark Aber-Rooney.

Mickey was a busy guy.

Aye that struck me too, mind, seeing yer kids gan' first can give the hardiest souls pause for thought....spiralling depression and the rapid onset of ill health.

I love Mickey Rooney... but am wondering... is he still alive?

Hello btw. I'm new.

Hello you shameless Lucy Lawless forum promoter.

Mickey, is irritatingly very much alive and still performing.

Hey, I'm not breaking any rules by having my forum in my siggy. :)

Why don't you like Mickey Rooney? Yeh OK he can be very annoying but he's soooooooooooo small and cute... :huh:

Why don't you like Mickey Rooney? Yeh OK he can be very annoying but he's soooooooooooo small and cute... :huh:

I don't dislike old Mickey, quite the opposite, but as he's on the list (lord knows why) I'd rather he died to boost our woeful 2006 success rate.

Guest Guest_lucylawlessforum_*

lol fair enough then.

Why don't you like Mickey Rooney? Yeh OK he can be very annoying but he's soooooooooooo small and cute... :lol:

I don't dislike old Mickey, quite the opposite, but as he's on the list (lord knows why) I'd rather he died to boost our woeful 2006 success rate.

He's in today's News cavorting in his pea - green jacket, with Borat. Looks pretty feisty.

Mickey Rooney to lead the way at the Montrose Christmas Parade

Mickey Rooney will serve as grand marshal at the 2006 Montrose Christmas Parade on Dec. 2 in Montrose, Calif.

2006 marks the 30th anniversary of the parade. The parade was started by former MGM star Dennis Morgan and aims to celebrate Montrose’s small town traditions.

John Drayman, president of the Montrose Shopping Park Association, made the initial phone call to Rooney.

“We wanted a special addition for the parade, not to make it new, but to honor its homegrown past, full of Americana and family traditions,” Drayman said. “I contacted Mickey Rooney who immediately agreed that he and his wife would ride in the parade.”

In addition to Rooney, the town will chose a local child to be the junior grand marshal and organizers are asking any veterans who have recently returned from Iraq to participate in the parade.

The parade will begin at 6 p.m. on Dec. 2.

Mickey Rooney to lead the way at the Montrose Christmas Parade

“I contacted Mickey Rooney who immediately agreed that he and his wife would ride in the parade.”

Hey there pop pickers deathlisters. I have a theory that men last longer when they have a wife to lean on and don't last too long if the wife goes first. This doesn't happen the other way around. Women seem to get a second wind without their husbands, e.g. Nancy Reagan. I don't suppose there are any statistics on this. It may just be that men don't live as long so that there are bound to be more widows than widowers. Anyways I'm sure Mrs Rooney is keeping little Mickey going. Not arf!

Panto in Sunderland, anyone live nearer than me and have the strength to survive the show?

I'm seriously considering spending Christmas in Hartlepool. Boxing Day dip followed by footie and all that.

I'll give it some thought.

Panto in Sunderland, anyone live nearer than me and have the strength to survive the show?

I'm seriously considering spending Christmas in Hartlepool. Boxing Day dip followed by footie and all that.

I'll give it some thought.

Stay inland for the dip if you know what's good for you. There's some serious pollution in that bit of the North Sea.

One of them's bound to die on stage.