little sister

Robert Mugabe

Looks like he just wants to get it over with as quickly as possible so he can to back to posting on the death list.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, ObakeFilter said:

Some new photos from after coming back from his medical treatment in Singapore.

920x920.jpg

Nice colours.

On 29/10/2003 at 09:49, little sister said:

Not a well man (allegedly) - might be worth a long shot.

love and kisses

little sister

Reality check - Mugabe's gonna see the 15th anniversary of the founding of his thread, right?

If only their father wasn't spending so much time on the DL forums. He could have spare time to discipline them.

• Like 11

9 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

If only their father wasn't spending so much time on the DL forums. He could have spare time to discipline them.

Typical racist you are, I bet you are one of those people that will not give £2 to water aid so African kids can drink nice water, just because I have internet access does  not mean I cannot be doing work.  Yes we do have broadband in Africa these days!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RobertMugabe said:

Typical racist you are, I bet you are one of those people that will not give £2 to water aid so African kids can drink nice water, just because I have internet access does  not mean I cannot be doing work.  Yes we do have broadband in Africa these days!

So, are the other 10 people who liked his post racist as well? 

2 hours ago, RobertMugabe said:

I bet the white farmers have no wi_fi.Seems very racist that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

So, are the other 10 people who liked his post racist as well? 

You're irrelevant on this forum, no one cares what you think. 

11 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

I bet the white farmers have no wi_fi.Seems very racist that.

Yeh, the farms are not hooked up like the major cities, so only have dial up, nothing to do with racism. 

7 hours ago, RobertMugabe said:

Yeh, the farms are not hooked up like the major cities, so only have dial up, nothing to do with racism. 

If they're under attack can they dial up the police?

3 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

If they're under attack can they dial up the police?

Not much use dialing the police if they aren't coming anyway.

• Like 2

Leaving this in here so I don't forget it when it comes to writing Bobby Muggs' DDP obit:

"Robert Mugabe, the man who killed more white farmers than fentanyl"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mugabe just posted on the Glenn Campbell thread copping for a certain ignorance where popular music is concerned. Mainly to do with different categories of music.

Here's a catchy little toe tapper - we could help him by discussing the genre it falls into. I'd say it's basically a pop song with some country overtones: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXkBZBx7FH0

Went searching for Bobby's music taste, wasn't disappointed:

Apparently when Robert Mugabe was told that Bob Marley would perform at his swearing-in as Zimbabwe’s prime minister in 1980 (where Marley eventually performed his song “Zimbabwe“), Mugabe complained that Marley was too scruffy and suggested that “the perennially wholesome Cliff Richard” would be a better act. 

• Haha 5

On 8/9/2017 at 13:42, maryportfuncity said:

Mugabe just posted on the Glenn Campbell thread copping for a certain ignorance where popular music is concerned. Mainly to do with different categories of music.

Here's a catchy little toe tapper - we could help him by discussing the genre it falls into. I'd say it's basically a pop song with some country overtones: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXkBZBx7FH0

Why are you being so racist, just because all white genres sound the same to me, I have no idea of different rock music, I bet you could no tell difference between Namibian Blues from Mozambique adult contemporary. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, RobertMugabe said:

Why are you being so racist, just because all white genres sound the same to me, I have no idea of different rock music, I bet you could no tell difference between Namibian Blues from Mozambique adult contemporary. 

Yeah, I'm afraid the why are you so racist gag is starting wear off now...

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Yeah, I'm afraid the why are you so racist gag is starting wear off now...

Fact check Russ,

I average 0.65 likes per post,

You average 0.3

Thus,  I am infinitely more popular than you on this forum, so maybe you should get some new gags. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, RobertMugabe said:

Fact check Russ,

I average 0.65 likes per post,

You average 0.3

Thus,  I am infinitely more popular than you on this forum, so maybe you should get some new gags. 

@Octopus of Odstock only got a 0.03 like per post ratio, yet he's one of the most beloved posters on here.

@maryportfuncity got a .21 like per post ratio, but everybody still love his posts.

Likes mean nothing. Some people only make one post, yet, they get like 5 likes, which mean their like to post ratio is 5. By that logic, does that mean that they are more than you are then? Huh? 

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

@Octopus of Odstock only got a 0.03 like per post ratio, yet he's one of the most beloved posters on here.

@maryportfuncity got a .21 like per post ratio, but everybody still love his posts.

Likes mean nothing. Some people only make one post, yet, they get like 5 likes, which mean their like to post ratio is 5. By that logic, does that mean that they are more than you are then? Huh? 

OMG you actually took time to work out those ratios? Man you must be upset ahahha

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 2

21 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

The ratios are meaningless for long-established members, because the majority of their posts were made before the 'like' facility was added to the forum.

Someone (Paul?) may be able to work out when that was.

• Haha 1

2012/13-ish? Spot the low number of likes Canadian Paul got as a tell tale sign. But they were used quite rarely until 2015, when some of the newer posters used it far more often and then everyone seemed to join in.  Even the odd Scrooge like Glaswegian.