little sister

Robert Mugabe

Just been confirmed that Grace Mugabe who was the anointed successor  has fled the country

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

That's you fucked.

Once he is gone your act will go the way of Jimmy Savile and Bruce Forsyth impersonators.

Maybe you can come back as Robert Mugabes ghost?

No I will be reincarnated as hosni mubarak.

The fact I'm more popular on here than you must really keep you up at night :-)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RobertMugabe said:

The fact that LFN is hung like an emaciated hamster means that it's not noticeable though.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, RobertMugabe said:

Oh no, the only thing that keeps me up all night is V i a g r a

Mind you, try having a piss when you have taken one.:lol:

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, RobertMugabe said:

Either way fella - you're likely to have no pressing engagements on March 24th, should you feel like attending a DLCon.

• Haha 2

Just now, maryportfuncity said:

Either way fella - you're likely to have no pressing engagements on March 24th, should you feel like attending a DLCon.

Will he still be alive by then?

Latest word is that Mr Mugabe will join his wife in exile within a few days. It's over.

Was this really expected? It seemed very sudden and swift. Just goes to show how weak and vulnerable Mugabe and his government were for all of these decades. 

42 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Was this really expected? It seemed very sudden and swift. Just goes to show how weak and vulnerable Mugabe and his government were for all of these decades. 

He kicked out the VP a week or so back, IIRC, and he's the guy who organised this whole thing. Odds on VP being the real power behind the throne, given how easily he got support for the coup?

It was a bloodless coup.

All smothering!!!

The coup was really against Grace Mugabe.Bob  was finished anyway

1 minute ago, Deadpool said:

Who is gonna die first? Him or King Michael? 

It's doubious that the new president (backed by the army) would want to erode his legitimacy by allowing him to be killed.

If his former vice-president is behind all this, I guess that he'd probaby let him go into exile (e.g. South Africa), or keep him under house arrest until his life ends naturally. (Since he's 93, he wouldn't have to wait for a long time.)

12 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

Who is gonna die first? Him or King Michael? 

King Michael is still likely to go within days or weeks 

6 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Latest word is that Mr Mugabe will join his wife in exile within a few days. It's over.

They have their own place in Singapore - where he gets medical treatment, right?

So maybe there or some African bolthole near home - either way; he's got a year or two of sitting on the porch and eating cake left in him IMHO.

51 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

They have their own place in Singapore - where he gets medical treatment, right?

So maybe there or some African bolthole near home - either way; he's got a year or two of sitting on the porch and eating cake left in him IMHO.

We should send him a DVD to while away the time, Guns at Batasi would do nicely.

10 hours ago, RobertMugabe said:

Only in a re-run. 

• Like 1

I've just realised that next Monday will be 10 years to the day since Robert Mugabes old nemesis Ian Smith died. He was also the 10th and last hit of the 2007 deathlist.

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

Yes, he'll probably reach a Hastings Bandaesque 95/96 before exiting stage left...

3 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I've just realised that next Monday will be 10 years to the day since Robert Mugabes old nemesis Ian Smith died. He was also the 10th and last hit of the 2007 deathlist.

Harold Bishop from Neighbours isn’t dead.....

17 minutes ago, Dead Wait said:

Well he is on his second life remember when he 'died' in the 90's for 5 years when he got swept away in the water then coming back with amnesia 

22 minutes ago, Dead Wait said:

Indeed, I remember well that episode when Mugabe refused to throw Harold back the cricket ball which went into his garden. They have been sworn enemies ever since...

• Haha 1

Emmerson Mnangagwa (the  vice president ousted last week by Mugabe) is to be sworn in as interim President tomorrow  according to a twitter feed claiming to be the Zimbabwe govt official account and reported on CNN , so I assume it m ust be authentic.I suppose he'll just be a puppet of the military though 

Meanwhile Mugabe is said to be resisting all of this quite vociferously and has refused to make a resignation statement , so they might just have to announce he died suddenly of a heart attack or something...

Anyone else remember when Joey Russy wanted this tread merged with the general African thread?

• Haha 1