little sister

Robert Mugabe

Crackin' avatar Alphonsin, I think I went out with that fella's sister for a while.

Small world.

Anyway because of Mugabe everything Zimbabwe is at it's record worst. His administration's policies have led to an economic collapse and he is accused of just about everything.

I'm pretty sure this was the leader who had cancer eight times but never croaked. I'm very skeptical of people from foreign nations who claim they have cancer. How long has Obiang had terminal prostate cancer? How long has Fidel Castro been ailing? I doubted Drnovsek even being at his final show down until it all actually happened. I mean it looked like his face was caving in but I thought that's what Vegans looked like.

Anyway talking political figures my focus is on Zeljko Sturanovic who is now the former president of Montenegro after he recently resigned on the result of lung cancer. :skull:

You are right Mary, he is the subject of this thread.

The problem is the thread, for now, has run its natural course, you really cannot flog a dead horse.

Mugabe is no more likely to die ( a bullet through the head excepted ) than any other fit (ish) octogenarian in the public eye.

It could actually be said that his longevity will be greatly assisted by his vast wealth, diet and general standard of living, all the things that scum sucker has stolen from "his" people.

This thread will only go the way of the Fidel one, "is he or isnt he, will he or wont he" which was as boring as f**k.

Let it go man!

Election already rigged, more political opposition than ever, and stronger enemies than before. Economy so ravaged the normal models can't find labels to describe it.

I mean, if he 'wins' big this weekend it could be riot-central and - just mebbe - assassination time.

Seems like he's close to defeat and stepping down, but anything's possible where Mugabe's concerned.

There is a new girls' doll out on the market. It comes with no shoes, no clothes, no house, no car and no farm.

It's called Zim-barbie.

There is a new girls' doll out on the market. It comes with no shoes, no clothes, no house, no car and no farm.

It's called Zim-barbie.

It also comes HIV positive, to be truly authentic..

Robert Mugabe has been undergoing medical tests in Singapore, following a recent deterioration in his health

For Mugabe — who has been in power for 28 years but faces a fight for his political life after losing the first round to Tsvangirai in March — to leave last week suggested the visit was urgent. He is thought to have had cancer for some time; observers said the trip might indicate a deterioration in his condition.

The Independent is reporting that Mugabe has ceded power to a military junta run by General Constantine Chiwenga, whose wife Jocelyn seems even more delightful than he does. Quite what this military coup by invitation means for Mugabe himself is unclear, though the end - in one sense at least - must be closer.

The Independent is reporting that Mugabe has ceded power to a military junta run by General Constantine Chiwenga, whose wife Jocelyn seems even more delightful than he does. Quite what this military coup by invitation means for Mugabe himself is unclear, though the end - in one sense at least - must be closer.

Either way; it steps up the liklihood that 2009's deadpoolers might cash in on Morgan Tvangarei.

'Re-elected' he's 84, he hasn't a new political idea worth mentioning, his country is in meltdown, most of the citizens hate his guts, the neighbouring countries - famed for staying out of Zimbabwe's problems - have been openly critical of him.

It's possible this 'win' could lead to deadpoolers sharing in Mugabe's good fortune before too long.

This is insulting to the gorillas

gorilla_pete_2017tfk.jpg

Intelligent

robert-mugabe.jpg

F*ck wit

Has the Sun been sold a pup? It had this place as Mugabe's little maisonette but the site says it belongs to someone else. Either way it looks as if they've had Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen in to do the make-over.

Zimbabwe has introduced a $100 000 000000 note, which would only buy a couple of loaves of bread.

I've decided I must have one. A search for "billion dollar" on ebay brings up various items of Zimbabwean currency, as well as a copy of Alice Cooper's LP, Billion Dollar Babies.

as well as a copy of Alice Cooper's LP, Billion Dollar Babies

Because the said album came out in packaging resembling a snakeskin wallet with a free billion dollar note included. It's also got one of the few moments in rock music than can truly chill the blood, though I'm about to spoil it for you. During the song Unfinished Sweet the sound of a dentists drill is worked into the music. With headphones on it's horrible because for a fleeting second you tense up as if a dentist is working on you, provided you don't know the sound is coming.

Alice's best album IMHO.

Link

I think it may be a good idea to slip Mugabe on the list for next year. I'll be very surprised if he can keep power when you consider:

1) People are dying in the street of cholera.

2) We are beginning to see the beginnings of disaffection in the army.

3) African leaders are increasing the pressure.

4) He is 84.

...5) Desmond Tutu says that if Mugabe does not step down, he should be deposed by force.

Desperate claims from a doomed Government.

Gordon Brown will be on television tomorrow claiming that the Tories caused the spread of foot and mouth...

I believe it was Barry Sheene on entering a curve at Daytona in 1975 who coined the phrase, 'pride comes before a fall.'

I wonder......

One of his doctors is claiming Mugabe has dementia & heart, kidney or liver dysfunction.

“He's certainly not as healthy as he makes out he is,” said the doctor. “It's a sign of senile dementia caused by neural decay" said the doctor. Mr Mugabe displays a high-stepping gait, also part of the dementia syndrome, the doctor said.

I also liked this comment:

“Mugabe's mother reached 92 and she looked, well, like a prune"

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle5787214.ece

General Constantine Chiwengwa, the head of Zimbabwe's armed forces, is not a well man and has been in and out of hospital recently. He is believed to be "seriously sick from a malady normally associated with HIV/AIDS". His wife Jocelyn is also seriously ill.

General Constantine Chiwengwa, the head of Zimbabwe's armed forces, is not a well man and has been in and out of hospital recently. He is believed to be "seriously sick from a malady normally associated with HIV/AIDS". His wife Jocelyn is also seriously ill.

f**k 'em.........erm, on second thoughts....