little sister

Robert Mugabe

2 hours ago, drol said:

Zimbabwe government paid 4 millions $ for Mugabe's medical expenses.

If he needs that amount of money the he is fucked.

17 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

If he needs that amount of money the he is fucked.

No, no you don't get it, you silly sausage.

Those millions were taken out of Zimbabwe and put somewhere where only his wife, her lover and family can get at it all when he carks it.

Shhhhh!!! The 'medical expenses' bollocks is just a smokescreen!!;)

• Haha 1

4 million Zimbabwean Dollars? Isn't that like 5,99£?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

4 million Zimbabwean Dollars? Isn't that like 5,99£?

No, it's US dollars.

• Like 1

On 26/01/2018 at 21:14, drol said:

General who led the coup against Mugabe, Constantine Chiwenga, has been hospitalized yesterday after collpasing suddenly.

Well, Chiwenga was said to be dying in late 2018 but is alive yet.

Now he's hospitalized for a "minor ailment":

https://citizentv.co.ke/news/zimbabwes-vice-president-hospitalised-in-india-official-230924/

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 15:28, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

No, no you don't get it, you silly sausage.

Those millions were taken out of Zimbabwe and put somewhere where only his wife, her lover and family can get at it all when he carks it.

Shhhhh!!! The 'medical expenses' bollocks is just a smokescreen!!;)

Well...

It isn't like Zimbabwe is rolling in too many spare millions to start with.

Obviously it's not true that he can no longer walk, as he would have had to stand up and take a few steps to make his way into a chair.

He'll make it to his 95th birthday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JeffreyTheSuperSnail said:

Obviously it's not true that he can no longer walk, as he would have had to stand up and take a few steps to make his way into a chair.

He'll make it to his 95th birthday.

He won't go anywhere for a long long time... the bastard.

Actually there are a lot of people I'd like to see dead, but only for three I would probably be really happy because not only they seem immortal and built a whole cult about it, but also because they were glorified utter dictators. The Swami or Li Rui were indeed on the edge of immortality, but they were on the good side which always stops you from fully enjoying their demises. Anh is a bastard, but also did some good things in his later years. The three people I absolutely can't stand are:

1)Mugabe.

2)Daniel arap Moi

3)Kenneth Kaunda

Kaunda a bit less than the other two, who remain arrogant dictators, though of opposite parties. What I hate is the cult of immortality around them: just watch on the web and you'll find many articles of people who firmly believe Mugabe and Moi are immortal. Another thing that pisses me off is how long they are living in countries with a very low life expectancy and people not being mad at them because they go to receive attention abroad (Israel for Moi, Singapore for Bobby), but venerate them. Will be good riddances one day...

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, drol said:

Actually there are a lot of people I'd like to see dead, but only for three I would probably be really happy because not only they seem immortal and built a whole cult about it, but also because they were glorified utter dictators. The Swami or Li Rui were indeed on the edge of immortality, but they were on the good side which always stops you from fully enjoying their demises. Anh is a bastard, but also did some good things in his later years. The three people I absolutely can't stand are:

1)Mugabe.

2)Daniel arap Moi

3)Kenneth Kaunda

Kaunda a bit less than the other two, who remain arrogant dictators, though of opposite parties. What I hate is the cult of immortality around them: just watch on the web and you'll find many articles of people who firmly believe Mugabe and Moi are immortal. Another thing that pisses me off is how long they are living in countries with a very low life expectancy and people not being mad at them because they go to receive attention abroad (Israel for Moi, Singapore for Bobby), but venerate them. Will be good riddances one day...

I can totally relate to this, but have in mind that a lot of other African leaders who died in their 50s and 60s had this same cult of immortality and special powers. It seems to be a form of personality cult in countries with low educated population. 

7 hours ago, Tower1 said:

I can totally relate to this, but have in mind that a lot of other African leaders who died in their 50s and 60s had this same cult of immortality and special powers. It seems to be a form of personality cult in countries with low educated population. 

Not just African leaders - see also North Korea, for instance. Or historically all of the emporers with cults saying they ascended to godhood rather than merely dying, from Japan and China to ancient Rome.

I think postcolonialism may have something to do with why there's been a proliferation of such ideas in the last 70 years or so, though. Countries with a history of running themselves for hundreds of years and seeing their leaders snuff it just like everyone else may be less susceptible to this than countries with a shorter history of independence. QEII has outlived many leaders around which such cults have focused, and nobody expects her to go on forever (though I wouldn't be surprised if she made triple figures, personally). 

Yes, but at least Kim Jong-il died at 70! These African dictators seem to go on forever.

6 minutes ago, drol said:

Yes, but at least Kim Jong-il died at 70! These African dictators seem to go on forever.

Average life expectancy in Zimbabwe is 52 years ranked 160 out of 183 countries

Of course unlike Most Zimbarwe citzens Mugabe has the best healthcare money can be buy. North Korean leaders dont travel to foreign luxury hospitals.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Barry B Benson said:

jesus christ will this man just die 

But then we all will miss his posts. :( 

29 minutes ago, Barry B Benson said:

jesus christ will this man just die 

Nah, I don't think we are alive to see that day.

At least when he goes he will probably Buried or cremated. If he was still in office his corpse was going to run in the election.

16 hours ago, Putin said:

95 today:birthday:

Jelly and ice=cream all round.

A picture of Mugabe was shared on his 95th birthday, and apparently he has his party tomorrow, so we may get a few more.

Dz8M1bhWkAApk2m.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, he is 95, but he looks incredibly thin now. I think he has a slow progressing form of cancer, maybe the prostate cancer which was rumoured years ago. 

• Like 3