little sister

Robert Mugabe

Mugabe..

Simply a brilliant master of justice for al of Zimbabwe and an example for the free world.Defier of Imperialism and leader of all Africans.Support him my black brothers!

James, I respectfully disagree with your opinion. What Africans want most of all is good government, economic opportunities, security and a just society.

Robert Mugabe has failed on all four fronts.

Regarding his health, I have not heard any recent news since his trip to South Africa last year. Anyone has an update?

What Africans want most of all is good government, economic opportunities, security and a just society.

Robert Mugabe has failed on all four fronts.

That's not too much to ask, is it?

I can't think of any country in the world that has all those things except perhaps Switzerland.

The rest of us have to make do with "Freedom" and "Democracy".

Perhaps if they discovered enough oil in Africa, the US could pop over there and show them how it's done. Economic opportunity is always there, if only for Haliburton.

Mugabe is a symptom of humanity, like many other leaders before, present and yet to come. Some worse some less bad. Perhaps if he dies the next one will be no better.

Most leaders fail on those fronts you mention because they lack honesty and vision, preferring greed and hipocrisy instead. If they are cunning enough and have the right connections they can get nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in spite of having murdered many more people than Mugabe ever will.

Guest Denver
Soon for Mugabe I hope.

THE SOONER THE BETTER! THE MAN'S AN ARSE! :ghost:

Guest Prince Charles

He's not dead. I was having a lovely chat with him over supper just last night...

Sorry, what's that you're telling me?

Oh, I see, what I meant to say was "haven't seen the evil dictator in ages"

ever since I shook his hand the other wee...

Oh, sorry again! Better shut up now!

Guest Diablo

Give me expenses and I'll go and shoot this bastard through the head !

Guest Diablo

Along with his one time mate the scum called Nicholas Van Hoogstraten.

What gets me is the widespread belief in voodoo and similar forms of spooky medicine in some parts of Africa. Surely any idiot could work out that if sticking pins in dolls and invoking curses worked Mug Abe would've been dead years ago.

The sooner someone puts a bullet in his head, the better for all in Africa...

Guest Bob Mugabe

excuse me, but I have made great advances in the field of human existence.

besides, you`ll forget all about me when you hear of Beckham`s assassination.

that`s all you`ll be thinking about then.

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours truly,

Bob Mugabe.

Talk about desposing him, internal ferment in his own party and/or violence in the country leading to the end of his regime. Just a possibility he'll find himself on the business end of a machete or summat, time to revive this thread methinks.

Talk about desposing him, internal ferment in his own party and/or violence in the country leading to the end of his regime. Just a possibility he'll find himself on the business end of a machete or summat, time to revive this thread methinks.

I certainly hope so. It makes me sick that in this day & age the rest of the world simply shakes their heads, lament something along the lines of 'oh, that Bob, but his nice wife does spend a lot in our shops when she's here' and let him carry on.

I take it there isn't any oil in his country?

I certainly hope so. It makes me sick that in this day & age the rest of the world simply shakes their heads, lament something along the lines of 'oh, that Bob, but his nice wife does spend a lot in our shops when she's here' and let him carry on.

I take it there isn't any oil in his country?

Even if not, surely a claim that we have 'some' evidence he's been hiding oil reserves below ground and we need to invade to have a really really good look for it would be a good enough excuse to invade? ;)

In a list of 'excuses used to invade liberate a country', it's not even nearly the worst I've heard.

If we wanted to invade we could've done it ages ago, the notion Zimbabwe could put up or would be willing to put up much resistance isn't really sustainable. The army would crumble in the face of a western invasion. Neighbours everywhere but south aren't that much better off financially and South Africa have enough problems without taking on Zimbabwe, hence the lack of troops streaming over the border.

The problem of what to do once we were in there would be the same, on a smaller scale, than Iraq. Again, this isn't so much a country as a land with tribes and factions that could be tipped into civil war in the wrong circumstances.

On a more positive note, if he keeps beating up the leader of the opposition and then the self-same bloke takes over from Mugabe, I think there may eventually be a movie and Mr T could star in it, since a well pummelled Morgan Tsvangirai looks just like the A team star.

Might be worth keeping an eye on Pius Ncube , Catholic Archbishop of Bulawayo and outspoken critic of the Mugabe regime.

If only because he sounds like he should be a games console.

"Pius today unveiled their new N-Cube which they hope will challenge Sony and Nintendo as this years must-have Christmas present"

Might be worth keeping an eye on Pius Ncube , Catholic Archbishop of Bulawayo and outspoken critic of the Mugabe regime.

"Pius today unveiled their new N-Cube which they hope will challenge Sony and Nintendo as this years must-have Christmas present"

Take your pick. Ncubes for all.

Abel Muzorewa, has - apparently - been approached to oppose Mugabe next year. He's only a year younger than Mugabe, and - therefore - likely to struggle to stand up to the treatment the Zimbabwian police are happy to hand out to Mugabe's opponents.

Ncube sued for adultery

Obviously in no way related to his attacks on the Mugabe regime. Did anyone else catch the ridiculous shenanigans on the news about Mugabe forcing shops to sell goods for the stupidly undervalued Zimbabwe dollar rather than the unofficial US dollar prices, leading to TV's going for about a tenner (UK) and police leading the way in clearing the shelves.

RIP Zimbabwe.

Is anyone else, with each new story coming out of Zimbabwe, reminded of the blood orgy scene in Event Horizon?

Liberate tutame ex inferis (“Save yourself from Hell”)...for anyone wondering what the hell I'm referring.

All very chummy at the latest summit. If the neighbours don't get directly involved it - probably - makes his assassination marginally more likely. Link.

Mugabe I heard is suffering from a mild form of dementure.

I think Mugabe is far beyond "mildly" demented, but that's just me. :lol:

WTF is "dementure"?!

Well, it seems from this that even some "professional" institutions don't know how to spell "dementia":

Dementure Care

Maybe if Mr. Mugabe could see out his days in a Dorset nursing home! "Ee, Doris, there's some bloke over there reckons he used to be the president of Zimbabwe!"

Can you source this? Bear in mind calling the man senile without evidence can be an arrestable offence.