little sister

Robert Mugabe

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

Aye, well either that or anal rape

What is it with photographs of Mugabe with inappropriately placed others just behind him?

I think they are holding him up. Or Perhaps it is the rape thing you mentioned. Hard to say.

5 hours ago, onionymoaning said:

He must die this year.

Seriously. He's one of the few people on the list that deserves death.

It's a shame Joost had to suffer years of degradation but Mugabe will probably get a painless death in his sleep.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2017 at 19:35, onionymoaning said:

He must die this year.

Typical Brexit voter I bet, uneducated and racist.  I bet you blame Mugabe for your NHS failing too. 

• Like 2

I don't think Mr. Mugabe will pass in 2017. Although there has been much debate over presidential succession recently, Robert can still walk and attend foreign events. Not doing too bad right now.

17 minutes ago, JeffreyTheSuperSnail said:

I don't think Mr. Mugabe will pass in 2017. Although there has been much debate over presidential succession recently, Robert can still walk and attend foreign events. Not doing too bad right now.

Well, he's certainly doing better than Trump at the moment. :duck:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Well, he's certainly doing better than Trump at the moment. :duck:

And Buhari

9 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

And Buhari

:whoosh:

I quite like that joke I made, one of personal favorites on the forum tbh. 

1 minute ago, YoungWillz said:

Maybe he wants to be buried at sea...

At last an idea of his I can agree with; not necessarily post-mortem mind.

• Like 3

A Mugabe joke:

A Robert Mugabe joke - Dead Pig

Robert Mugabe and his chauffeur were rolling down the highway when suddenly they hit a pig crossing the road. They killed it instantly.

Mugabe tells his driver: "Go to da farm over dere and hexplain to da honer of da pig what happen."

One hour later, Robert sees his driver coming back from the farm, his clothes all wrinkled, a bottle of wine in one hand and a cigar in the other.

"What happen to you?" Robert asks.

"Well, the farmer gave me a bottle of wine, his wife, the cigar and their 19 year old daughter made wild passionate love to me."

"My God! What did you tell dem?" asked Mugabe.

The driver answered: "Good evening, I am Robert Mugabe's chauffeur and I have just killed the pig."

• Like 17
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

A Mugabe joke:

A Robert Mugabe joke - Dead Pig

Robert Mugabe and his chauffeur were rolling down the highway when suddenly they hit a pig crossing the road. They killed it instantly.

Mugabe tells his driver: "Go to da farm over dere and hexplain to da honer of da pig what happen."

One hour later, Robert sees his driver coming back from the farm, his clothes all wrinkled, a bottle of wine in one hand and a cigar in the other.

"What happen to you?" Robert asks.

"Well, the farmer gave me a bottle of wine, his wife, the cigar and their 19 year old daughter made wild passionate love to me."

"My God! What did you tell dem?" asked Mugabe.

The driver answered: "Good evening, I am Robert Mugabe's chauffeur and I have just killed the pig."

Do not feed the trolls. 

• Like 5

The abuse of  :facepalm::whoosh::duck: emoticons  could severely damage your brains. Be careful.

• Like 1

I'm guessing that is karma for misunderstanding/ignoring my post in the Julia Roberts thread. :duck:

• Like 4

On 7/15/2017 at 16:35, YoungWillz said:

Grace Mugabe injured in accident. https://www.zimeye.net/grace-mugabe-injured-in-convoy-accident-biker-dies-on-spot/

Did she have the biker shot?

She is planning on taking over after her husband dies. They really need to get rid of her before that happens. The driver is a dead man Unfortunately. Either the Mugabe´s will have him killed or the opposition group for failing his mission. R.I.P. Whoever you are. 

34 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

She is planning on taking over after her husband dies. They really need to get rid of her before that happens. The driver is a dead man Unfortunately. Either the Mugabe´s will have him killed or the opposition group for failing his missing. R.I.P. Whoever you are. 

She belongs in the kitchen, women have no rights in Africa. 

• Like 1