little sister

Robert Mugabe

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

I was involved in some recent workplace speculation about why nature would gift older men with so much nasal hair (like where was the evolutionary advantage in that). The other three involved thought it some random biological thing that just happened but I bossed that conversation by pointing out that nasal hair serves an important function because ripping it out in clumps allows older drivers to wake themselves up on long journeys thereby avoiding fatal accidents and living to father second famililes.

Expect more and more nose gardens in the near future.

the nasal hair helps to keep pheromones longer in the nasal cavity helping the vomeronasal organ to detect them

18 minutes ago, JeffreyTheSuperSnail said:

Mugabe was also captured voting earlier today.

B2925FCA-7472-4D83-A2D9-4CE5747C1072.jpeg

He seems so lonely. Probably because he wasn’t on the ballot this time...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, runebomme said:

the nasal hair helps to keep pheromones longer in the nasal cavity helping the vomeronasal organ to detect them

Which is how come Mugabe can smell corruption in Zimbabwe when he lives miles away, right?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Which is how come Mugabe can smell corruption in Zimbabwe when he lives miles away, right?

yes for 37 glorious years truth and justice and the African way

I've been wondering why he only made one comment within the last two months...

4 hours ago, John Key said:

I have him and his wife on my top 50 :D 

I mean, I hope these good people recover. 

Thanks for your kind words, everything ok, just do not enjoy posting here as much anymore, Joey Russ is so racist he was once thrown out a pointer sisters concert. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, RobertMugabe said:

Thanks for your kind words, everything ok, just do not enjoy posting here as much anymore, Joey Russ is so racist he was once thrown out a pointer sisters concert. 

Good to hear, Mr Mugabe. Roey juss is a Mobutu lap dog who's jealous that you are a better dictator than Mobutu every was. We here wish a speedy recovery to our favourite African despot, Godspeed.

51 minutes ago, RobertMugabe said:

That argument is completely wrong. I don’t listen to the Pointer Sisters...

• Haha 1

The Pointer Sisters are great.

3 hours ago, RobertMugabe said:

Not like me, I don’t even eat curry or wear Hawaiian shirts anymore so as to avoid committing cultural appropriation 

• Haha 2

Come on, this was only an excuse to not attend the ceremony because he hates the Crocodile. Nothing is wrong withe the old fucker and the young whore.

• Like 1

Grace's mother has died. She was in her 90s.

Robbie and Grace have been flown to Singapore for a medical emergency. Anyway it seems it's about Grace, who should have days left to live after a long battle with colorectal cancer (though in the article cause is reported as complications from surgery, but rumours have been floating around since 2015). Mind you, those sources are the best in Zimbabwe, but I'd not define them reliable.

On 17/09/2018 at 12:39, drol said:

Robbie and Grace have been flown to Singapore for a medical emergency. Anyway it seems it's about Grace, who should have days left to live after a long battle with colorectal cancer (though in the article cause is reported as complications from surgery, but rumours have been floating around since 2015). Mind you, those sources are the best in Zimbabwe, but I'd not define them reliable.

Notably quiet elsewhere amongst more reputable news outlets

They're shopping, then

• Like 1

On 20/09/2018 at 20:11, maryportfuncity said:

Notably quiet elsewhere amongst more reputable news outlets

They're shopping, then

Yeh Bicester village. 

A year since coup brought down Mugabe. Meanwhile he has spent almost two months in Singapore. Wish they had shot him when they had the occasion.

Drop this fucker for next year. He will never die.