Jump to content
little sister

Robert Mugabe

Recommended Posts

On 12/03/2018 at 18:25, gcreptile said:

 

FFS - The man's 94 and we've spent years on this site discussing the life-endangering nature of being leader of the opposition in Zimbabwe!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His son Bobby Mugs Jr. has been hospitalized, probably heavy on alcohol and drugs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

In typically combative mood - giving a press conference as the country he once ran prepares to go to the polls - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44998488

Did one of them ask him why he hasn’t showed up to the deathlist forums as of late? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joey Russ said:

Did one of them ask him why he hasn’t showed up to the deathlist forums as of late? 

 

He said, off the record, he was fed up with a certain member's incessant 'racism'.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

 

He said, off the record, he was fed up with a certain member's incessant 'racism'.

He should try SPAM 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

He should try SPAM 

He tried it once. Prefers elephant meat.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

He tried it once. Prefers elephant meat.

Not surprised. Heard it tastes like chicken. Yum...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JR976evil said:

He should try SPAM 

I was actually referring to something else entirely but the mods turned my post into a monty python sketch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re form spotting - Mugabe's pre-election "speech" was delivered whilst sitting down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the first public sighting of Robert Mugabe since May 4, 2018. I’m assuming he can still walk unaided.

 

A picture from his last public appearance.

ED32F4A9-2F8B-4664-8E0A-BFBF1E9D86A0.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like he can walk unaided but that performance in front of the press also involved a nifty tiger striped cushion for his back. Could be an affectation or a response to the pains of being 94.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Looks like he can walk unaided but that performance in front of the press also involved a nifty tiger striped cushion for his back. Could be an affectation or a response to the pains of being 94.

 

Sitting in a comfy chair with cushions can be very bad for your health.

 

 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Butter my ass cheeks and call it supper! Can't Mugabe just die already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Butter my ass cheeks and call it supper! Can't Mugabe just die already.

 

 

Only one of those suggestions appeals to me

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/07/2018 at 17:14, maryportfuncity said:

Re form spotting - Mugabe's pre-election "speech" was delivered whilst sitting down.

Honestly, I could not really concentrate on whether the old bastard was at deaths door or not.

No, I was transfixed by his nasal hair which seemed to be merging successfully with his Hitler jobbie on his top lip.

You really could not tell where one began and one ended.:D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Honestly, I could not really concentrate on whether the old bastard was at deaths door or not.

No, I was transfixed by his nasal hair which seemed to be merging successfully with his Hitler jobbie on his top lip.

You really could not tell where one began and one ended.:D

 

 

I was involved in some recent workplace speculation about why nature would gift older men with so much nasal hair (like where was the evolutionary advantage in that). The other three involved thought it some random biological thing that just happened but I bossed that conversation by pointing out that nasal hair serves an important function because ripping it out in clumps allows older drivers to wake themselves up on long journeys thereby avoiding fatal accidents and living to father second famililes.

 

Expect more and more nose gardens in the near future.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use