little sister

Robert Mugabe

Mugabe I heard is suffering from a mild form of dementure.

Can you source this? Bear in mind calling the man senile without evidence can be an arrestable offence.

Imagine if they started arresting people over here in the UK when Blair was in power. I think half the country would be called in for questioning. Would have amused me though. Not only does half the country not care to vote, but the other half would not have been able to anyway due to being locked up for calling Mr Blair a penis with a ugly wife!

* Note to self find out if people in prison can vote.

Guest Guest

My mother told me that Robert Mugabe is a bad man and he is not helping the people of zimbabwe. He'd better be my '08 Scorer for the DDP.

Also, let's have him in the No. 1 position for deathlist next year. Mr. Odstock, do you want to put him on your DDP for next year? i'm putting him on my DDP team for next year.

Guest Guest
My mother told me that Robert Mugabe is a bad man and he is not helping the people of zimbabwe. He'd better be my '08 Scorer for the DDP.

Also, let's have him in the No. 1 position for deathlist next year. Mr. Odstock, do you want to put him on your DDP for next year? i'm putting him on my DDP team for next year.

I think Mr. Odstock should put Dale Winton on the DDP next year. I am putting Dale Winton on my DDP team for next year.

Do not ask Mr. Maryportfuncity. He only puts children who are under 16 & have cancer on his list.

Cliff Richard's mum, a child with cancer!!!!!! I don't f*****g think so.

Guest TheUnknownMan

I think Mr. Odstock should put Dale Winton on the DDP next year. I am putting Dale Winton on my DDP team for next year.

I'm Also putting Dale Winton on my DDP for next year. :P

VIth term beckons. I'm guessing that with 100,000% inflation the main problem is that the assassins can't afford the bullets.

Guest zimmer

hope the C-word dies soon.

I thank the Lord that I wasn't born a self-obsessed, deluded racist bigot with a fondness for tossing dwarves. Plus, as an added bonus, I am quite at ease with the fact I share a common ancestery with our primate co-inhabitants of this planet we call Earth. Oh and I'm still touched.

... I'm glad I wasn't born a chocolate ape. ...

Aren't we all? Imagine how tempting it'd be to break little bits off yourself and eat them... nobody would survive infanthood with all their digits and limbs intact. It'd be even worse on council estates, where all the fat kids who eat between meals live.

BS does raise some serious issues, though... would white kids be white chocolate, and black kids plain chocolate? Would Swiss and Belgian kids taste better?

Hey BS,

Two words

You Twat.

Two words for everyone:

Robert Mugabe

Last time I looked this thread was about him.

BS does raise some serious issues, though... would white kids be white chocolate, and black kids plain chocolate? Would Swiss and Belgian kids taste better?

You'd have to ask Marc Dutroux, he has a taste for Belgian children.

I thank the Lord that I wasn't born a self-obsessed, deluded racist bigot with a fondness for tossing dwarves. Plus, as an added bonus, I am quite at ease with the fact I share a common ancestery with our primate co-inhabitants of this planet we call Earth. Oh and I'm still touched.

Monoclinic, before I was going to counter the description of the so called 'Rewards' .. I received and your post right here allows me to to speak my mind all the way. Restraint is none. Thank you for this.

Now the most offensive term that I have been accused of is being a racist. In my life I've had black friends, and to tell you truth I support Obama for the next president of the United States. I believe on the highest level all people are equal. Illegal Immigration is a serious problem and it will only grow with the years to come. Fact. If for some reason you find my attitude racist towards them illegally invading my country: Then guess what? You are either politically misinformed or you have an IQ of 49.

The problem is the people on this forum are irrationally sensative towards humor which either focuses on 'a race or state of being. I mean who are the people posting here? Do you all attend the 6 AM mass at the local Christian church? Really! What the f**k is going on here? Not that religion is a crime but due to the fact that people here are so sensative they are being led to false interpretations. Moni .. there is a difference between humor and a person who is dedicated to discrimination. That is exactly my point and believe it or not the people here cannot handle any humor which relates in that category. That is my style and I do it out of fun, not out of hate. What your saying is wrong and I'm making it my business to tell you.

Now before I say anymore I realize how 'Off - Topic' (And unreasonably long this is) and maryportfuncity is absolutely right but this is a subject that needs to be discussed because to be perfectly honest it's been long overdue. People are getting the wrong message and it f****n aggravates me.

Anyway I have no problem listening to what other people have to say. A good listener is also an open minded person.

There is but one thing you said that made sense to me Monoclinic. One thing. I like myself. I believe in myself and you all should too. What is life if you wake up everyday and look in the mirror and say 'I hate myself and I hate who I am? What is life then? That's not healthy. If that's the case you need to find either a heavy dose of Prozac or Heroin - it's up to you. I've had hard times but I lived through it. I get better everyday ... like a fine wine. So basically to sum all this up:

We need to change our standards and how we look at things in this place. Because if you don't: You are only deluding yourself.

Hear me.

Monoclinic, before I was going to counter the description of the so called 'Rewards' .. I received and your post right here allows me to to speak my mind all the way. Restraint is none. Thank you for this.

Now the most offensive term that I have been accused of is being a racist. In my life I've had black friends, and to tell you truth I support Obama for the next president of the United States. I believe on the highest level all people are equal. Illegal Immigration is a serious problem and it will only grow with the years to come. Fact. If for some reason you find my attitude racist towards them illegally invading my country: Then guess what? You are either politically misinformed or you have an IQ of 49.

The problem is the people on this forum are irrationally sensative towards humor which either focuses on 'a race or state of being. I mean who are the people posting here? Do you all attend the 6 AM mass at the local Christian church? Really! What the f**k is going on here? Not that religion is a crime but due to the fact that people here are so sensative they are being led to false interpretations. Moni .. there is a difference between humor and a person who is dedicated to discrimination. That is exactly my point and believe it or not the people here cannot handle any humor which relates in that category. That is my style and I do it out of fun, not out of hate. What your saying is wrong and I'm making it my business to tell you.

Now before I say anymore I realize how 'Off - Topic' (And unreasonably long this is) and maryportfuncity is absolutely right but this is a subject that needs to be discussed because to be perfectly honest it's been long overdue. People are getting the wrong message and it f****n aggravates me.

Anyway I have no problem listening to what other people have to say. A good listener is also an open minded person.

There is but one thing you said that made sense to me Monoclinic. One thing. I like myself. I believe in myself and you all should too. What is life if you wake up everyday and look in the mirror and say 'I hate myself and I hate who I am? What is life then? That's not healthy. If that's the case you need to find either a heavy dose of Prozac or Heroin - it's up to you. I've had hard times but I lived through it. I get better everyday ... like a fine wine. So basically to sum all this up:

We need to change our standards and how we look at things in this place. Because if you don't: You are only deluding yourself.

Hear me.

You Sir are bringing the DL into disrepute.

How dare you hijack such an important thread cultivated, meticulously I might add, by MPFC.

Utterly disgraceful!

PS: You talk bo**ocks too.

I tried ignoring you but like Ralph Nader you keep coming back. You're like an insect nobody can get rid of.

Swat.

ratty_old_fly_swatter.png

I tried ignoring you Fellatio Nelson, but you keep coming back like Ralph Nader. Your like an insect nobody can get rid of.

Swat.

Swat.

God almightly....you are so full of s**t. The fact that I'm crushing you in the DDP and I literally picked 20 guys of my list of 68 and entered it with 5 minutes of thought is sad enough. What is sadder is that you can't get to the god damn point in your long winded posts..

God almightly....you are so full of s**t. The fact that I'm crushing you in the DDP and I literally picked 20 guys of my list of 68 and entered it with 5 minutes of thought is sad enough. What is sadder is that you can't get to the god damn point in your long winded posts..

I've made myself very clear and I don't really plan on putting any more energy into this. If you still doubt my claims or don't believe in what I say or do .. be my guest. If that is the case the only delusional person is you.

If you want to bring DDP into this ... Well Miser ... to be brutally honest I really don't think you will receive more then two maybe three hits for the remainder of this year. You're fifteen minutes is the capacity of hits you have accumulated in this very short series of time. While I'm slowly climbing the great ladder of honor.

Not that I seriously disrespect your effort, but as far as becoming the next DDP Champion ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoqTD0mOKF4

Hear this.

A native American's view of illegal immigration, after 1492 can be read here. Although nothing to do with big Bob, his attitude to European immigrants in Africa has parallels in America.

With regard to immigration, most of us are indeed on very thin ice.

IM oh so HO.

Re MUGabe's views on anything......does anyone of us here think his name and the words 'dealing from a full deck' belong in the same sentence?

I was going to post on this thread to try to impart a little wisdom to BS. But, indeed, the the thread is not about that, so ...

Aw, f**k it, I'll address that and then move on to Robert Mugabe.

Banshees, I don't quite understand why you need to hijack so many threads and turn them into threads about you.

I'm not quite a sympathetic enough person to say that I think you're a nice guy. I do think, though, that while you make rather an arse of yourself often [i don't read the forum enough to know, perhaps, the extent to which you do] you probably don't mean to do so. You're an idiot, but you have enough intelligence, I think, to change that. So much of what capacity for that you have is channelled into reinforcing your idiocy; if you diverted some of the enormous stretches of time spent thinking about yourself into thinking about yourself a little more constructively you could, I think and hope, become a far better and more interesting person.

This forum is one of the best available on the intertubes for at least two reasons. First, it is populated by bright people who are united by an interest in something [the, to some people, tasteless pursuit of trying to identify people soon likely to to die] that marks them out as interestingly different from the hoi pollloi (yes, I know that the "the" is tautologous bearing in mind the Greek). Second, though, most of the posters here are clever, wise and kind enough to realise that a young person like yourself may be an idiot but is not beyond redemption. I hope that the "young" reference is not too patronising, but it is a fact that your posts demonstrate a lack of experience of the world and a lack of self-awareness that comes with that. Take it as a compliment that I believe that your intellect [don't get carried away, here, though; I'm never expecting you to win a Nobel prize] will allow you one day to rise above yourself. But, regardless, people here engage with you despite thinking you offensively moronic. Real life is not often like that. Be grateful for the opportunities, and look for them here, to take advice about how to think more intelligently.

I'm not going to make a cheap shot about your seeing a therapist regularly. It's great that, if you feel you need or could benefit from help from a professional about that way you feel about the world, you have that opportunity. But one thing I would suggest is that perhaps you consider the idea that you simply need to decide for yourself that you should be less of a dick and then simply engage with the world on that basis.

Therapy can be a very self-indulgent hobby. If somebody is inherently self-indulgent and feels that the world ought to indulge their idiocies more, I think therapy can worsen that. My feeling is that this applies to you.

Obviously, I am not a doctor/shrink, however. But can I suggest something? Can I suggest that, even just as an experiment, you try to view the world as centring less around you but perhaps accepting that you are a little part of a far, far more interesting picture and that while you are not worthless your worth is partly contingent on you dealing with others? And perhaps your dealings with DL can, for you, be a little experiment in this regard? Try to lessen your sense of self-importance on this forum and see what the result is. My feeling is that people here will like you more, and you may realise that by stopping being so self-obsessed you will find yourself happier.

I could be wrong. I'm often wrong in lots of different situations.

But maybe try it. And maybe try more to bear in mind that this is a forum where while, although most people think you're a W**ker, those people continue to engage with you. That says a lot about them, and you may take that as encouragement to try to change. That sounds horribly patronising; I'm sorry, but I'm honest. You don't need to play around with a thesaurus as it appears you do [i may be wrong, but your basic grammatical mistakes sit oddly with some of your linguistic structures] Just be yourself and maybe, a little, improve yourself by stripping away your defensiveness.

In other forums you will find people less accommodating. You once made some smartarse remark about poker such that I challenged you to a heads up match. My offer remains. I'll happily play you in a match for anything up to a thousand quid or so online. The fact that I'm aware you were all mouth and no trousers and that I'm happy to let this pass [though, Jeez, I'd be really grateful of the opportunity to fleece you, if you fancy] is, I think, reflective of the general view of this forum. That people are forgiving and open to the possibility of change.

I'm sorry if I sound like a patronising W**ker. This is a public message rather than PM because I want others to see that my view [which is worth nothing] is that probably, at heart, you're an OK person. Perhaps I'm wrong of course. Maybe you're just a C-word. But if you are an OK person, which I like to think you are, you will find that the people around on this forum [i believe] are a good bunch of people that will very, very happily and with great pleasure see your metamorphosis into the rather more interesting person you ought to be.

You don't need a therapist for that.

.... Now on to Mugabe.

Nothing here interesting, either, really, except to say that a distant South African psychologist cousin of mine who I stayed with in 2000 before I visited Zim said that her professional opinion was that, judging by his physical appearance/movements Mugabe had a condition along the lines of Parkinson's etc.

Had my energy not been sapped by my ramble above I'd have gone on to a rant about Mr M. But it's all gone. Another time...

Guest Guest
much common sense

Hear, hear.

Bravo.

Out of just about every single post that I have ever read this one has been by far the most human. I have to agree on several points you have demonstrated and I must disagree on several points you have demonstrated but I will not ask you to be any more magnanimous or to be any more direct on any proportion of this matter.

Just an idea, like, if we're gonna rant at BS how about we take the (dangerous) step of giving him his own thread in the 'extra-curricular' bit or (probably better) use the 'rage here if you must.'

I mean, MUGabe is the subject here, right?

Crackin' avatar Alphonsin, I think I went out with that fella's sister for a while.