Townie1488

Leslie Phillips

Does anyone think it is suspicious he was returned home so soon after such a major health incident?Maybe they already know what caused the seizure.

Probably nothing more they can really do. It does say the seizure was minor, although it's just a matter of time before they become more frequent.

5 months between the stroke and the seizure.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Old age is sadly taking it's inevitable toll on Leslie . I'm afraid it's usually a rapid downhill descent after 90... :(

I agree .I don`t see how a seizure that results in a cardiac arrest can possibly be seen as minor.

I agree .I don`t see how a seizure that results in a cardiac arrest can possibly be seen as minor.

It could if it happened in a computer game!

Does anyone think it is suspicious he was returned home so soon after such a major health incident?Maybe they already know what caused the seizure.

Sound like he went back into hospital pretty pronto

When he does go surely the line has to be "Ding Dong the hitch is dead ?" The express states: Wife Zara, 55, was keeping a bedside vigil as she revealed: “Leslie’s quite unwell.”

When he does go surely the line has to be "Ding Dong the hitch is dead ?" The express states: Wife Zara, 55, was keeping a bedside vigil as she revealed: “Leslie’s quite unwell.”

The Sun quotes her as saying "He's alert. Doctors say they can sort him out."

When he does go surely the line has to be "Ding Dong the hitch is dead ?"

I'd go with "Well, goodbyyyye"

That`s a good one!I can`t believe I forgot to put him on any of my lists this year.I can`t seem him making 2016.

he became the latest victim of death hoaxes

he became the latest victim of death hoaxes

Just so you're aware, that website is just a clickbait/parody site.

If you google search any celebrity, the website will show up in the results with the same headline: Like this, and this

it came up on my list of searches when I just googled "Leslie Philips health"

It's been almost a week now since Phillips was admitted to hospital and there doesn't seem to be any word on his condition. Has anyone heard anything?

It's been almost a week now since Phillips was admitted to hospital and there doesn't seem to be any word on his condition. Has anyone heard anything?

Well, it's ironic that we haven't had a tinkle about Mr Ding Dong.

He was released on the same day as he had a "minor seizure"....

He was released on the same day as he had a "minor seizure"....

But he was readmitted a few hours later, but there's no word on that either.

http://hub.contactmusic.com/story/leslie-phillips-in-hospital-once-more_4559231

Veteran British actor Leslie Phillips was admitted to hospital on Thursday (29Jan15), just hours after he was discharged following a seizure.

The Carry On star, who is slowly recovering from a stroke, suffered the seizure at his home in West London on Thursday (29Jan15) and was rushed to hospital.

Phillips, 90, was released that day following a round of tests, but was admitted to a different, private medical facility hours later after he became sick.

Guest Guest

uncionfirmed rumours are saying he's in his final days. cant say how accurate they are though

I need him to stay alive for at least 4 days. If he can't do that then I'll have to carry on without him...

uncionfirmed rumours are saying he's in his final days. cant say how accurate they are though

Uncionfirmed rumours are saying you're a fucktard. can't say how accurate they are though.

What exactly is the difference between a confirmed rumour and an unconfirmed rumour?!

What exactly is the difference between a confirmed rumour and an unconfirmed rumour?!

I think they're unconfirmed because Guest has been bashing the bishop.

One's confirmed, the other isn't, or summat.

We're in Donald Rumsfeld territory here, speaking of which...how's he doing?

'un'.

And yes, I was just getting my coat.

PS. Similarly why do "I couldn't care less" and "I could care less" mean much the same thing despite on the face of it being antonyms?

• Like 1