Townie1488

Leslie Phillips

It's been over 2 years now since his wife killed herself. Seems like a good pick if he is still alive at the beginning of next year.

• Like 1

Leslie Philips has a growth on his face and he has cancelled his honeymoon.

http://www.express.c...er-cancer-fears

So in true fucking shit-rag style, the sensational headline turns out to be bollocks and it's not cancer at all. I fucking HATE newspapers, the low-life fucking scum-nuggets.

In other news, in another report I read that his new wife is 'in her 40s'. If that's true, then I'm a 19 year old, 7 stone Swedish nympho.* She's 65 if she's a day.

*25% of that statement is actually true.

• Like 2

At 89 he's getting up there in years, but I think he'll be around at least for another 5 years.

In other news, in another report I read that his new wife is 'in her 40s'. If that's true, then I'm a 19 year old, 7 stone Swedish nympho.* She's 65 if she's a day.

*25% of that statement is actually true.

Yer Swedish?

Love your nails... :o

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

He's had a stroke.

Surely he can afford a taxi instead of having to get a bus around though?

His wife says he is strong and recovering well.

Do we believe her?

No a month in Hospital as a prediction suggests quite a serious stroke! The word stable that is used just means he is in no immediate danger of death.

He's had a stroke.

He probably could, but when I lived in London I'd often see celebs taking the bus or the tube. Among many that I'd see were Christopher Biggins, Mark Wing-Davey, Henry Kelly, Windsor Davis, Tom Baker, and Roger McGough

He's had a stroke.

He probably could, but when I lived in London I'd often see celebs taking the bus or the tube. Among many that I'd see were Christopher Biggins, Mark Wing-Davey, Henry Kelly, Windsor Davis, Tom Baker, and Roger McGough

celebs

Christopher Biggins, Mark Wing-Davey,

suicide.gif

• Like 1

He's had a stroke.

I'm so sorry you had to be in the same vicinity as some of those people for however long or short a time it was.

• Like 1

He's had a stroke.

I'm so sorry you had to be in the same vicinity as some of those people for however long or short a time it was.

Windsor Davis, Tom Baker and Roger McGough were quite pleasant to talk to. Henry Kelly was a bit of an annoying twat. I think he expected more people to recognise him.

• Like 1

In the fame game, Henry Kelly would always be playing catch up...

• Like 2

He's had a stroke.

Windsor Davis, Tom Baker and Roger McGough were quite pleasant to talk to. Henry Kelly was a bit of an annoying twat. I think he expected more people to recognise him.

Tom Baker is a real character. I once almost collided with him whilst out jogging. His bad, he walked out of a newsagents, opened his paper and stopped dead on the pavement oblivious of anyone else. He was also a regular in the local Tesco cafe for a while where he'd happily chat to anyone.

• Like 1

Tom Baker is a real character. I once almost collided with him whilst out jogging. His bad, he walked out of a newsagents, opened his paper and stopped dead on the pavement oblvious of anyone else. He was also a regular in the local Tesco cafe for a while where he'd happily chat to anyone.

What a lovely story! It's actually your fault though for jogging in a busy shopping area, you sweaty selfish twat...

Oddly I wouldn't have thought keeping fit was your kind of thing going by your posts, Josephstarboarddullhamlet. Oh well.

• Like 1

I thought that the age difference between Leslie and his wife might bring about another stroke, on a bus or not.

I don't think that I could handle a woman 40 years younger than me without breaking sweat.

I thought that the age difference between Leslie and his wife might bring about another stroke, on a bus or not.

I don't think that I could handle a woman 40 years younger than me without breaking sweat.

Yeah, well, it's something of a novelty. Most men couldn't handle a women 40 years their junior without either breaking the laws of the land or the laws of biology. So Philips is a pioneer for us all in later life, or summat.

• Like 1

Tom Baker is a real character. I once almost collided with him whilst out jogging. His bad, he walked out of a newsagents, opened his paper and stopped dead on the pavement oblvious of anyone else. He was also a regular in the local Tesco cafe for a while where he'd happily chat to anyone.

What a lovely story! It's actually your fault though for jogging in a busy shopping area, you sweaty selfish twat...

Oddly I wouldn't have thought keeping fit was your kind of thing going by your posts, Josephstarboarddullhamlet. Oh well.

Who said owt about a busy shopping area? We're talking idyllic old worldly village green with a quaint row of shops including a newsagent. Horses, power walkers, lycra clad cyclists and joggers are a common sight and the green hosts regular cricket. Seriously, a fitting place for the voice of Little Britain to buy a paper.

• Like 3

Who said owt about a busy shopping area? We're talking idyllic old worldly village green with a quaint row of shops including a newsagent. Horses, power walkers, lycra clad cyclists and joggers are a common sight and the green hosts regular cricket. Seriously, a fitting place for the voice of Little Britain to buy a paper.

Yeah I know, I figured that, I was only playing knock-and-run on your Tardis door... :D

I'm actually surprised he's so approachable too, you'd think he would be cranky with all the annoying attention from snotty little kiddies (of all ages). Maybe he's a bit different now since he's old and a bit frail.

Wife gave mouth-to-mouth resusciation? Wow, she might not be a gold digger after all. Btw. an age difference of 35 years might seem huge but it's not an issue when even the wife is 55. Since she is almost certainly post menopause, she might not even be interested in sex. And 35 years seem like nothing compared to 60 between Hugh Hefner (88) and his latest wife (28).

Thankfully he was well enough to go home. Although it wasn't too long ago that he suffered a severe stroke.

• Like 1

Does anyone think it is suspicious he was returned home so soon after such a major health incident?Maybe they already know what caused the seizure.