Teddy

Clive Dunn

R.I.P mr dunn .

someone must of found out how to take away his immortality .

I declare 7th of November clive dunn day on deathlist and everywhere else.

Breaching the resource limit of the site is a fitting tribute to the Dunnster. The big question now is surely, do we adopt another poster boy/girl (like Dickie O) or leave the position vacant as a tribute to a true one-off?

• Like 2

I havent been a member of this superlative website for long,but I know Clive Dunn is a true hero on here,he is also on our List at work and only the fifth we've got this year,Rest in Peace Clive Dunn,I'll be raising a Guinness tonight in his honour

Breaching the resource limit of the site is a fitting tribute to the Dunnster. The big question now is surely, do we adopt another poster boy/girl (like Dickie O) or leave the position vacant as a tribute to a true one-off?

There are plenty of viable replacements, nature abhors a vacuum after all

Guest RIP CLIVE DUNN

I honestly expected the front page to have neon flashing lights and a mexican mariachi band playing.

Whats Done is Dunn

I honestly expected the front page to have neon flashing lights and a mexican mariachi band playing.

Whats Done is Dunn

There is a recession you know

Whats Done is Dunn

I'm sure you mean Bud Flanagan and the Band of the Coldstream Guards.

Aww I saw that he had finally gone and I thought of you guys here first. My commiserations as I know how much you will all miss him. Bit shocked he's finally left us.

RIP... But his death did make it to the news-headpage of the dutch Teletext, that's some claim to fame!

Aww I saw that he had finally gone and I thought of you guys here first. My commiserations as I know how much you will all miss him. Bit shocked he's finally left us.

yea dunn was probably the only one that the majority of us on here didn't want to die .

The thing im most pleased about is a record 160 people were online more than any other time in this website's history (including michael jackson's ,neil armstrong's deaths).

So i think that is the biggest tribute .

End of days. That's what it is. End of days. The Mayans were right.

• Like 4

Can we limit the Deathlist to just a Top 49 next year, and permanently retire Clive's place on the list?

Guest Guest

breaking news-death of Clive Dunn is a hoax apparantely. sky news reported a wikipedia site again...

Guest Guest

just kidding.he really is dead

thank u Clive for getting deathlist into double figures for the first time in 3 years!

yea dunn was probably the only one that the majority of us on here didn't want to die .

The thing im most pleased about is a record 160 people were online more than any other time in this website's history (including michael jackson's ,neil armstrong's deaths).

So i think that is the biggest tribute .

That's only post-upgrade. The record was around 400, I think possibly for Hunter or Hughes - one of those ranter occasions anyway. Or maybe it was when the Mindy McCready fanclub took a vacation here.

Guest Rewob

RIP Clive, end of an era for this site

Just got home from work and logged on BBC News- saw Clive has passed and immediately logged on here.

Sad sad day for Clive and for Deathlisters across the globe. Thanks for memories Clive!

He wasn't on my shadow list!

You bastards said he was immortal! :angry:

We lied. :P

• Like 1

Guest Dunn stalkin

As one who regularly hovers over this site (as I'm sure CD is now doing) I wanted to express my condolences and suggest that we take the Knighthood posthumously removed from Sir Jimmy and give it posthumously to Sir Clive.

Surely this will go some way to correcting the balance of the universe.

That's only post-upgrade. The record was around 400, I think possibly for Hunter or Hughes - one of those ranter occasions anyway. Or maybe it was when the Mindy McCready fanclub took a vacation here.

Which Hughes? Surely not Geoffrey?

What about when Jade Goody died? Surely that would've been pretty high

Guest Guest

Who's now the death list favourite?

I would say the "Milk Snatcher" is the 2nd favourite on here I Believe.

As one who regularly hovers over this site (as I'm sure CD is now doing) I wanted to express my condolences and suggest that we take the Knighthood posthumously removed from Sir Jimmy and give it posthumously to Sir Clive.

Surely this will go some way to correcting the balance of the universe.

That's a little more power and authority than we possess

Guest Jon

"Dunn and dusted"

Took years to come up with. Good, though.

Guest Gary

It will be a day long remembered. The day thousands of Death Listers cried out 'Result' and were suddenly silenced.....