Sign in to follow this  
Worthing Paul

Polite request...

Dear all,

Was just wondering, has anyone on the forum been to see their doctor recently?

Everything okay was it?

Are you sure about that?

See, if anyone should end up with something nasty (ideally terminal) then please follow these simple steps:

1. Share it with the forum;

2. Go and do something to get yourself famous;

3. Make sure the executors of your estate know to let Deathlist know when you die.

See, we can all do our bit....

Thanks for the reminder, I will let you know when it starts looking dim...

My gall bladder plays up.

Is that fatal ?

Now time to write that book ...

How about a slightly blocked ear or a minor thigh strain?

Of course, some of us have to also watch out for hoof rot or equine colic.........

Dear all,

Was just wondering, has anyone on the forum been to see their doctor recently?

Everything okay was it?

Are you sure about that?

See, if anyone should end up with something nasty (ideally terminal) then please follow these simple steps:

1. Share it with the forum;

2. Go and do something to get yourself famous;

3. Make sure the executors of your estate know to let Deathlist know when you die.

See, we can all do our bit....

It seemed like this was an appropriate time to resurrect the words of Paulie...by the by, whatever happened to him anyway?

It seemed like this was an appropriate time to resurrect the words of Paulie...by the by, whatever happened to him anyway?

Maybe he emigrated to Canada?

How can Worthing Paul - or anyone else around here - be sure that no DL member is already famous?

How can Worthing Paul - or anyone else around here - be sure that no DL member is already famous?

Does anyone want to declare their fame?

You first. :P

You first. :P

OK. I am actually .... Heather Mills.

Quite frankly I think that's unlikely, if you had to prove it I don't think you'd have a leg to stand on.......

That's exactly the problem, so we can never assume we're all unknowns around here.

Quite frankly I think that's unlikely, if you had to prove it I don't think you'd have a leg to stand on.......

Although a punnet of strawberries, some whipped cream, and a camera might help prove her identity...

I say it's worth a bash.

That's exactly the problem, so we can never assume we're all unknowns around here.

There could even be known unknowns and unknown unknowns, the type of thing that seems to bother the American military so much...

For more wonderful poetry from Mr Rumsfeld, ch-ch-check it out!

ps I'm blatantly not famous as I've put more details of my I.D. on this site than most of my mates know about.

Not true I do have a leg to stand on...in fact since I put certain friends away, I've had two legs to stand on...much easier to find Oscar* when I'm not inebriated.

*I named my prosthetic, it only seemed proper.

Wouldn't that be great though? If one of our erstwhile DListers posted something along the lines of:

'Well, I'm surprised you haven't twigged yet, but I'm actually Bill Oddie!'

And I do think that there are some famous people amongst us. Pulphack, for example, has mentioned in the past that he has had several books published and hit records. So, who in the public eye fits that description? I haven't a F*****g clue, but I do know that Terry Venables sings a bit and has had trashy thriller books published. So, is Pulphach El Tel? Let's wait until the next international qualifiers and see if he's around as much, shall we?

If we sift further into what we know, is it possible that Maryport is actually Adam Ant? Once famous, undoubtedly exceedingly intelligent, but not adverse, one imagines, to bursting into the Miner's Arms brandishing a shotgun and perturbing everyone with a facial tick.

Windsor? What do we know about him? Young and high voiced. Possibly Aled Jones. Or Robbie Coltrane, lying about his age and trying to appeal to Harry Potter fans.

Bruno Brimley? I'd lay odds on him being some aged and bitter out of work American actor. Like Sid Caesar!

Lady Die and her anti-dead princess avatars? Is it really beyond the realms of possibility that she is the Queen herself? Or James Hewitt in drag?

Magere Hein? One only has to look again at his knowledgable posts during the world cup to suspect that he is actually Ruud Gullit, tapping away at a keyboard in a smoky cafe in Amsterdam.

TLC? One look at his profile pic would seem to confirm that he is the eighties legend that was Max Headroom.

Godot? Without a doubt one of those kids who used to be in the Bisto Gravy ads.

You see? There are famous people all around us in our midst...you just got read between the lines...

"I see famous people."

Bruno Brimley? I'd lay odds on him being some aged and bitter out of work American actor. Like Sid Caesar!

You need to clean the lens on your spy camera...I look absolutely nothing at all like Sid Caeser

TLC? One look at his profile pic would seem to confirm that he is the eighties legend that was Max Headroom.
Max Headroom indeed. :rolleyes:

Maybe Kryten from Red Dwarf at a push! <_<

Wouldn't that be great though? If one of our erstwhile DListers posted something along the lines of:

'Well, I'm surprised you haven't twigged yet, but I'm actually Craig Charles!'

dreamcraigc1tq6.jpgphoto864la3.jpg

Au contraire! Mr Charles is sadly lacking in digit size by comparison. As you can see, I use it to balance my big manly chin on when posing on my torture bed. And Mr Charles is using at least two fingers if not three to casually hold that glass, when I would only use the one!

Oh yes, and I wouldn't f*cking well be seen f*cking dead in that f*cking terrible shirt.

If anyone can make me look like Danny John-Jules (without digital jiggery-pokery) I'll be mighty impressed!

Comparisons to Chris Barrie will not be appreciated thank you.

If anyone can make me look like Danny John-Jules (without digital jiggery-pokery) I'll be mighty impressed!

Do you really want to look like Danny John-Jules TLC??? :banghead:

dibley11zw5.jpg

Au contraire! Mr Charles is sadly lacking in digit size by comparison. As you can see, I use it to balance my big manly chin on when posing on my torture bed. And Mr Charles is using at least two fingers if not three to casually hold that glass, when I would only use the one!

Oh yes, and I wouldn't f*cking well be seen f*cking dead in that f*cking terrible shirt.

Comparisons to Chris Barrie will not be appreciated thank you.

Personally I think you look like a young Brian Cant with somewhat less hair.

High praise I'm sure you'll agree.

Personally I think you look like a young Brian Cant with somewhat less hair.

High praise I'm sure you'll agree.

Thanks TF, whether you meant it or not! (Sniff) Brian was my first avatar, maybe it's time for him to return?

Ps long time since I saw Beaker, a welcome addition to the current set of avatars. Hope that doesn't sound a bit too much like mutual back-slapping, but it probably does...