Rude Kid

Rod Stewart

Just heard from my co-conspirator on the DDP, Mr Siegfried Baboon, that he went to the Olympic Torch concert in central London yesterday, and was chuffed to see no fewer than five DDP2004 pickees perform: Ozzy & Sharon Osbourne, James Brown, Rod Stewart and Ronnie Wood.

Interestingly, he said that Rod was in the worst shape of all of them - even the Godfather Of Soul, at 71 with a long history of ill health, was looking "quite sprightly" by comparison, apparently. One for the committee to consider for next year, maybe?

• Like 1

He's looked like an exhumation for about 15 years now. What's supposed to be wrong with him?

Just looking absolutely haggard and a lot less agile than he used to be, apparently. He also had a thyroid cancer scare a couple of years ago.

Just looking absolutely haggard and a lot less agile than he used to be, apparently.

I believe the medical term for his condition is pennium lancasterum shaggium syndrome :lol:

And my apologies for not knowing the Swedish terminology for that. I feel sure someone will tell me soon ;)

Rude Kid - I have to take issue with your description of Olympic flame. Surely you meant: Olympic junior torch lightbulb lantern? I bet it was one of those Vartar affairs with the flashing hazard lights option and a pointless red light...

Why was there and Olympic Torch concert ??

Celebrity Sleepover changed my life too.

After watching Our Frank and Michael 'where's my pudding' Winner abuse and denigrate the hospitality of well-meaning proles I sold my television.

Sadly this is actually true.

Well, if its of any comfort to you (and recovering reality television forum members in general), Rachel Stevens is looking very hot in todays Guardian, bending over for the dance show in which she featured, at the Olympic Light parade. I think she is the one in the middle. I'm sure Rod, the owner of a pair of carefully trained eyes, would of homed in on the action.

I suppose Mr. Winner has been nominated before. Cigars, over-eating, possibility of someone kicking his face off for being a prize arse, surely his boat may soon be called off the municipal lake of life by the bored teenager of fate

Flying high in the charts and looks well but i noticed in the Daily Mail story about Prince Phillip, that Stewart has had a virus for a few days now, so maybe not as indestructible as I thought

Sounded like he couldn't get his breath during his number on Strictly tonight.

Don't think he was ill mind, it was probably the 5 pretty ladies at his back who were decoration more than contribution. :P

Well just seen Rod Stewart perform at Brit Awards and it was kinda creepy he was singing and dancing infront of teenagers and wasn't very good. Especially if you consider the audience is mostly teenagers.

• Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just casually talking about his druggy days.

I’m disappointed they didn’t go for the headline “Charlie in the Chocolate Factory”.

EA480151-03DE-44F1-BC54-32A79705115B.thumb.jpeg.5b74f61addc8a024f81b449ee7c374f8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2