Stayin Alive

Marlon Brando

80 years old and in the Daily Mail today: in a wheelchair with some breathing apparatus and a plethora of life supporting medical devices beneath the chair. It looks like he might of even had a tracheotomy, but I didn't see the picture for long enough.

No doubt DWB can advise further on this, as he is a reader of this paper :D

Recent scares: In 2001 he had to pull out of "Scary Movie 2" owing to ill health (pneumonia).

Very Cutting!

Like yourself, I just 'happened' to come across the Mail last week. (Honest). If I do buy a paper (rarely) it is the Torygraph - which, to be fair, is pretty hopeless at reporting Marlon and Emlyn stories. I then have the choice of Mail, Metro or Mirror from my colleagues.

Why am I justifying myself to you?

Anyway, I will now have a quick glance in passing at Marlon's picture.

DWB :lol:

To be fair, if I had been slated to appear in Scary Movie II, there might have been a mystery illness to suddenly jepordise my participation. Mentally therefore I think he's sound.

Article in today's Express saying that he has terminal congestive heart failure. Surprised he's not on this years list.

Guest PiLON

Does anyone know what mental illness Marlon Brando suffered from? I am diong a presentation on him for school. Thank You.

Guest Cough Inn
Does anyone know what mental illness Marlon Brando suffered from? I am diong a presentation on him for school. Thank You.

Try Google FFS.

Rumors are currently circulating that the godfather is swimming with the fishes, anyone heard anything besides a breif mention on stern and the following:

dead or alive info

well?

Guest Matt Drudge

www.drudgereport.com and CBS in Phoenix is reporting it.

Damnit - I've just heard Marlon's finally gone!

I'll gonna have admit that thats the worse miss of the year for DL 2004 :D

I was about the post the exact same sentiment - I think we just missed a sitter!

DWB :D

Guest Arnold

Fat Marlon Dead

ok thats just plain cheap to steal my thread mr admin, I POSTED IT FIRST!!!

you wont see me back here again, thats just a rude way to treat posters. oh yes I will be badmouthing this site everywhere I can too , break your own stories u llama. :D

Just noticed the news on Yahoo, but thought I would come here to check, given that we seem to be becoming the premier provider of death notices (as with Ronnie).

Imagine my suprise to find 45 guests, all doing the same!! :D

Do you think we might get to no1 on Google this time around?

Hey bigswifty, nobody is taking that away from you man.

We have a house rule of merging topics, when somebody posts about something we already have a thread for, otherwise things just out of control. We think it makes for more interesting reading - keeping things in context - and ultimately stops clutter.

Well done on your post. I can assure you, nobody is trying to get one over on you or anything. If we wanted to do that, we could just delete your post - right?

Google says...

"marlon brando death" - number 3 slot for DL.net

Not as good as our Ronnie Reagan showing but considering he hasnt actually made it to our list since 1997 its not bad.

Looking back at this thread I have to admit to missing Bigswifty's breaking news posting clearly before anyone else had it

Good work Bigswifty!

(Bigswifty - Your thread was merged with an existing thread about Brando from some time ago but you are clearly the first to break the news - We try to keep it to one thread per celebrity rather than having multiple threads - Your thread definitely wasnt hijacked to steal your glory - Cheers GR)

ok, I'm good with that, thanks for splaining it to me. as long as I get the reaper award on this one :D

actualy I first heard the rumor on stern this morning and this was part of my digging for info, stern BTW debunked it as a lie since he was unable to confirm it before the show ended.

got to admit I was blown away when my post went *poof* and reappeared in the middle of an admins thread, I don't need to explain how many forum nazis are out there who would gladly take the credit for someone elses post, so i assumed, well you know what that does.... ()() u + me :lol:

were all good and your sites name remains unsullied (at least by me ;p)

:D

Gotta put my hand up to that one. I was typing out my Marlon piece when Swifty put his news up, so I just happened to be in the right place at the right time to merge them - no hard feelings - I'm normally about a hour behind the news!

We need people like bigswifty to keep us informed - keep up the good work!

DWB :D

Glad to hear our team of eager Moderator's has been forgiven - such enthusiastic workers they are :D (nearly got yourself in trouble there DBW!)

Ive just noticed that Mr Alive has apologised to you aswell - Perhaps we also need a policy of one apology per thread ! - Just too much action on, what I thought, was going to be a quiet afternoon!

Reaper

Sorry! but who is DBW? Are you courting a new moderator or something? Either that or you might be buying a new car?

Guest Siw

Marlon Brando has died.