weasel

Sid Caesar

Guest Guest

Have you noticed how the first hit of the year always seems to be a 'newbie' ? Anyway, hail Caeser!

Guest James Cowling

He has died now

Have you noticed how the first hit of the year always seems to be a 'newbie' ? Anyway, hail Caeser!

Yeah although usually they are people with terminal illness who barely hang on from the previous year ala.Etta James Michael Winner and not the low hanging fruit variety. Either way it was a very good pick by the Deathlist comittee.

So, characters from "Grease" who have now gone, together:

Kenickie

Coach

Principal McGee

Blanche

Leo

Cha Cha

Vi

Mrs Murdock

Weird, I thought Frankie Avalon was dead.

I was looking at the Deathlist names thread on Monday night and thought that I would post something about the person who was at the bottom of the thread (longest since last post) that person was Sid Caeser I looked for any new information on him, pictures of him looking really ill but couldn't find anything worth adding so I posted something about Charles Aznavour instead.

Like Shirley Temple this came out of nowhere but didn't come as a surprise whereas all these hospital yo-yos get us all worked up and don't deliver.

Good call DL Committee.

Kenickie

Coach

Principal McGee

Blanche

Leo

Cha Cha

Vi

Mrs Murdock

But the only deaths amongst the Grease 2 cast are those who were in the original. Apart from Adrian Zmed's career

How about ?

"finally ends his salad days"

Kenickie

Coach

Principal McGee

Blanche

Leo

Cha Cha

Vi

Mrs Murdock

But the only deaths amongst the Grease 2 cast are those who were in the original. Apart from Adrian Zmed's career

How did I miss Annette Charles' death.

So it is going to be one of "THOSE" years where the puns and obituaries on the main page don't come in until someone can be arsed writing them...

So it is going to be one of "THOSE" years where the puns and obituaries on the main page don't come in until someone can be arsed writing them...

To be fair I'm 99.99% sure all the guys who write them are British and they probably have no idea who the fuck he is/was, he just got chosen because he was old and his name was mentioned on the forum. Bit silly really.. he was one of those American variety show/comedian type people I'm sure most people in the UK are totally baffled if you say the name, they probably think it's that loudmouth guy that used to be on London radio.

The only American 1960s-type comedians I've ever really liked are Harvey Korman and..... er, Harvey Korman. He was great in the Mel Brooks movies.

But attaining the age of about 50, us sad folk can still maintain memories about all the old guys like Sid even though you've never known anything about. Strange, but in time, watch out! You may hang on to some memories into early old age and then start forgiving all the youngsters who don't know half of what you do!

Kenickie

Coach

Principal McGee

Blanche

Leo

Cha Cha

Vi

Mrs Murdock

Grease 2 itself died on it's arse, what a fucking abysmal shitehawk of a film that was. I would probably let Maxwell Caulfield become hopelessly devoted to my rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong though.

• Like 2

I think the SOLE creator of the forum, the one that held it all together and the leader of the gang has fucked off to bigger and better things so, possibly, it may take some time to get an obit up.

PS: You any good at pulling knives out of backs? :lol:

Its a slow year so far, the powers that be have to spread the effort out a bit so they don't peak too early.

Its a slow year so far, the powers that be have to spread the effort out a bit so they don't peak too early.

Are you talking about premature ejaculation?

• Like 1

Are you talking about premature ejaculation?

Almost always.

• Like 1

Guest francis b gross

not a great start too the year why don't you update sid Caesar details?

Guest Guest

Now that there's a 2nd death it's finally time to choose a headline for Sid's death .Can I suggest Fail Caeser :unsure: