weasel

Star Wars Deaths

Ian Liston, Liverpudlian actor who appeared in The Empire Strikes Back as Rebel Force Janson, has died aged 68 after suffering from cancer for several years. https://www.thestage.co.uk/features/obituaries/2016/obituary-ian-liston/

Other notable roles include Hero in the Doctor Who story The Armageddon Factor and White in Scum.

Also notable for producing The Mr Men Musical of all things.

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0514282/

"Men out there, young men, are dying for it."

To take one of his very few lines in Doctor Who entirely out of context.

• Like 2

TMZ is reporting that Carrie Fisher has suffered a massive heart attack

TMZ is reporting that Carrie Fisher has suffered a massive heart attack

That'll Leia out for a while....

• Like 1

Hm, not ... yet... Also, fuck you 2016 again. Her mother...

medical personnel met Flight 935 from London on arrival after the crew reported a passenger was unresponsive.

"Unresponsive", that's American for dead, isn't it?

Hm, not ... yet... Also, f**k you 2016 again. Her mother...

Mother is unwell. What have you heard?

The thing is, they are saying that it happened 15 minutes before landing, and they were giving her CPR the whole time before the plane landed- that doesn't sound good at all- she was rushed to the hospital;, but still, that's pretty bad

Come on Fisher. If you have to go, please at least hold on for eight days. All I'm asking. Don't think it's likely sadly :(

• Like 1

The thing is, they are saying that it happened 15 minutes before landing, and they were giving her CPR the whole time before the plane landed- that doesn't sound good at all- she was rushed to the hospital;, but still, that's pretty bad

Exactly. The 15 minutes of fame is all she needed to be a lock top 10 Drop 40.

SC

I dont think she is going to make it!

Lots of people have huge heart attacks and still live normally. Some of them are in their 80's now. At least she'll have material for another autobiography. Now that I haven't lost my hope yet I know she'll die for sure.....it always happens. Maybe not tonight but Xmas seems to be a good day to Die Hard. Cough cough.

Let's just count. The heart attack happened 15 minutes before the plane landed and a further 15 before they could get a pulse. 15 plus 15 equals 30 minutes, in other words, her brain is basically fucked.

Even if she were to (miraculously) survive the next 72 hours, she'll likely end up like Terri Schiavo, in a permanent vegetative state on life support until the end of her life.

Lots of people have huge heart attacks and still live normally. Some of them are in their 80's now. At least she'll have material for another autobiography. Now that I haven't lost my hope yet I know she'll die for sure.....it always happens. Maybe not tonight but Xmas seems to be a good day to Die Hard. Cough cough.

Lots of people survive heart attacks, 30 minutes without a pulse is more of an issue.

She is also allegedly on a ventilator.Does anyone know if she was successfully revived at all?Details and sources seem sketchy.