weasel

Star Wars Deaths

Harrison Ford taken to hospital after being injured on set of Star Wars VII
  • Like 1

Ankle, he's fine.

Ankle, he's fine.

How do you know how fine he really is? Did you use the force or something? Fuck off.

Ankle, he's fine.

How do you know how fine he really is? Did you use the force or something? Fuck off.

No, I had already seen the shit on my Feniany forum, where people 'care'.............

Ankle, he's fine.

No, I had already seen the shit on my Feniany forum, where people 'care'.............

could be his Achilles heel ....

• Like 1

Ankle, he's fine.

could be his Achilles heel ....

Plenty of tabloid coverage today with an "insider" being quoted. For all the "crushing" and "agony" suffered by Ford and the "chaos" of the schedules, he's basically fractured his ankle, they'll have to rewrite and reschedule and - maybe - dress someone up like him to run around at a distance with his back to camera, right?

Apparently filming has just about wrapped on Star Wars 7. Out of interest, here are some photos of the three leads as they appeared in their last film together (1983's Return of the Jedi) and as they have appeared in paparazzi shots over the last month or so:

Mark Hamill:

RiffTrax-_Mark_Hamill_in_Star_Wars_Return_of_the_Jedi.jpgLuke.jpg

Harrison Ford:

MV5BNDMxMzIwMDk4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTczMTY2Mw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg6a23d21cfe316715_harrison.xxxlarge.jpg

Carrie Fisher:

RiffTrax-_Carrie_Fisher_in_Star_Wars_Return_of_the_Jedi.jpgcarrie-fisher-now2.jpg

Hamill and Fisher together:

Mark+Hamill+Midnight+Mission+100th+Anniversary+AhcPzFPcthhl.jpg

I am surprised how well the old junkie Carrie Fisher has scrubbed up for her role in the new film.

I am surprised how well the old junkie Carrie Fisher has scrubbed up for her role in the new film.

She was on The Last Leg a few weeks back - physically she appears fine, but she's clearly as mad as a box of frogs.

• Like 1

She was on The Last Leg a few weeks back - physically she appears fine, but she's clearly as mad as a box of frogs.

That last picture makes her look very thin.

Hammill when he appeared on Criminal Minds was in danger of looking a bit like Shatner

mark-hamill-replicator-criminal-minds-season-8-finale.jpg

• Like 1

That last picture makes her look very thin.

She was quite bloated before. She's slimmed right down for her role in SW7. Given that facts that she's hopping mad, I think her screentime in the film will be kept to a minimum. I doubt whether she'll appear in SW8 or 9 - if so, it'll probably be the briefest oif cameos.

Hammill when he appeared on Criminal Minds was in danger of looking a bit like Shatner

mark-hamill-replicator-criminal-minds-season-8-finale.jpg

The cross-over from Hell! :D

For a brief moment I thought Prowse was the bond villian Richard Kiel "Jaws" but no. James Earl Jones also played Darth Vader or was he just the voice?

Jones voice, Prowse body...although another actor did the fight scenes so I'm told!

• Like 1

Jones voice, Prowse body...although another actor did the fight scenes so I'm told!

Bob Anderson (1922-2012) was the stunt double for the fight scenes

Back from holidays! I see that we STILL haven't had any more hits on the list. :(

Anyway, they are releasing the first teaser trailer for Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens on November 28th, so prepare for geeks everywhere to swoon with ecstasy (even though it is only going to be 88 seconds long.)

‘Star Wars’ Character Actor Richard Bonehill Dies at 67 -

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/star-wars-character-actor-richard-bonehill-dead-at-67-1201425536/

Richard Bonehill, a swordsman and actor known for various roles in the “Star Wars” films, has died at the age of 67. In “The Empire Strikes Back” and “Return of the Jedi” Bonehill appeared in a variety of roles including a Stormtrooper, a rebel soldier, a TIE fighter pilot, a Tauntaun handler and as Nien Nunb, a creature who co-pilots the Millennium Falcon alongside Lando Calrissian (Billy Dee Williams), among others. News of his death was reported by the Truro Fencing Club in the U.K., where Bonehill served as head coach for 12 years until 2007 and was president when he died. “We are sad to announce the sudden passing of our President & former Head Coach Richard Bonehill,” the club tweeted on Thursday. “A great leader and an inspiration.” Bonehill also worked as an actor, fencing coach and sword master on films and TV series such as “The Avengers,” “Rob Roy,” “The Count of Monte Cristo,” “Robin Hood” and “Jason and the Argonauts.” He also appeared on “Doctor Who.”

‘Star Wars’ Character Actor Richard Bonehill Dies at 67 -

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/star-wars-character-actor-richard-bonehill-dead-at-67-1201425536/

Richard Bonehill, a swordsman and actor known for various roles in the “Star Wars” films, has died at the age of 67. In “The Empire Strikes Back” and “Return of the Jedi” Bonehill appeared in a variety of roles including a Stormtrooper, a rebel soldier, a TIE fighter pilot, a Tauntaun handler and as Nien Nunb, a creature who co-pilots the Millennium Falcon alongside Lando Calrissian (Billy Dee Williams), among others. News of his death was reported by the Truro Fencing Club in the U.K., where Bonehill served as head coach for 12 years until 2007 and was president when he died. “We are sad to announce the sudden passing of our President & former Head Coach Richard Bonehill,” the club tweeted on Thursday. “A great leader and an inspiration.” Bonehill also worked as an actor, fencing coach and sword master on films and TV series such as “The Avengers,” “Rob Roy,” “The Count of Monte Cristo,” “Robin Hood” and “Jason and the Argonauts.” He also appeared on “Doctor Who.”

Yoda-Eyes-Closed-570x325.jpg

"That he eventually be, a hill of bones."

Harrison Ford injured in small plane crash

Not specified if its the plane that's small or the crash.

Edit -

Ah, small plane and small crash.

_81436235_planeareuters.jpg

• Like 2