weasel

Star Wars Deaths

Id quite like the whole Star Wars franchise to fuck off and die.

I suppose Im in the minority that feels this way and in an even smaller minority that has never watched the shite.

if you didn't watch it how can you make judgement on it. Watch the movies before you talk shit on them if you watch them and hate them, fine but at least watch them first.
Do me a favour, fuck off.
how about you stop such a judgmental asshole and exactly take time out of your day to try things it's proven that people who hate movies without watching them are ignorant and ignorant people are stupid.

Fuck off

PS: Its aRsehole.

I suppose Im in the minority that feels this way and in an even smaller minority that has never watched the shite.

if you didn't watch it how can you make judgement on it. Watch the movies before you talk shit on them if you watch them and hate them, fine but at least watch them first.
how about you stop such a judgmental asshole and exactly take time out of your day to try things it's proven that people who hate movies without watching them are ignorant and ignorant people are stupid.

Fuck off

it's amazing how your profile pic fits your personality....

• Like 1

Fuck off

You can fuck off too.

What about people who don't have a rudimentary grasp of grammar?

• Like 3

Fuck off

Don't you kiddies have homework to do?

• Like 2

Fuck off

don't you have a job.

again it's the keyboard you idoit so your argument failed.

Fuck off

don't you have a job.

No.

Fuck off

don't you have a job.

No.

so you're an employed waster.

Fuck off

don't you have a job.

No.

Hold on, you asked Toast if she had a job, she said no and now you are calling her an Employed waster.

You thick twat!

No, you cant blame it all on the phone, its 99% you.

If you want to be edgy and a bit confrontational then, at the very least, learn to spell and be intelligent.

Even Zorders could manage that.

Keyboard, my arse. Are you telling me that it has no shift key, no comma key and can miss words out of posts of its own free will?

• Like 1

I have seen them, up to the first one with that floppy bunny binks thing in it anyway, at that point I couldn't take any more. The first three pass the time as well as any other soap opera in space I guess, but in my view are undeserving of the legendary status they seem to have acquired.

Cowboys and Indians in space, not in any way thought provoking; and yes this has been said before, and yes that's fine if that's your type of popcorn. But don't try and convince me it's something that it's not.

Edit to add, off the top of my head and in a rush without putting any effort into it or searching gloggle...

2001, Capricorn One, Solaris (either version), Silent Running, Blade Runner, Logan's Run..... are all more worthy of a watch, dammit even Terminator was better and more thought provoking despite Arnie's comical accent. Still whatever floats your boat and films are all in the eye of the beholder.

• Like 1

I have seen them, up to the first one with that floppy bunny binks thing in it anyway, at that point I couldn't take any more. The first three pass the time as well as any other soap opera in space I guess, but in my view are undeserving of the legendary status they seem to have acquired.

Cowboys and Indians in space, not in any way thought provoking; and yes this has been said before, and yes that's fine if that's your type of popcorn. But don't try and convince me it's something that it's not.

As per my original post, Its not my thing.

Ive never watched Legally Blonde but I know that id fucking hate it and and 2nd, 3rd or 23rd film.

The point is, for me, its something that never interested me and, IMHO, they have milked the whole damn thing more times than John Holmes got milked in the Swedish Erotica franchise.

• Like 1

that's ok becuase you HAVE watched them I am not forcing you to like them. I am just saying it's bullshit to discord stars wars without watching it.

Keyboard, my arse. Are you telling me that it has no shift key, no comma key and can miss words out of posts of its own free will?
clearly you never had a Samsung galaxy tablet. Btw why do you want it to be my fault so badly what do you have to gain.

Fuck off

don't you have a job.

No.

I could tell you I was J.K. Rowling, Betty Boothroyd or Princess Anne and you wouldn't know whether it was true or not.

• Like 2

Fuck off

don't you have a job.

No.

I could tell you I was J.K. Rowling, Betty Boothroyd or Princess Anne and you wouldn't know whether it was true or not.

and this is relevant how?

You people have too much time on your hands.

Fuck off

don't you have a job.

No.

I was just demonstrating the pointlessness of your flawed deduction.

Fuck off

don't you have a job.

No.

not having a job = unemployment.

Fuck off

don't you have a job.

No.

Not having a job = Retired, Enough money not to have to work or STILL AT SCHOOL like you are, supposedly!!!!

FFS, you have gone from amusing and endearing to a complete fucktard.

• Like 1

Not having a job = Retired, Enough money not to have to work or STILL AT SCHOOL like you are, supposedly!!!!

Hmm, isn't the ability to be both concurrently the very definition of being a late teen? :P
  • Like 4

Fuck off

don't you have a job.

No.

why becuase I pointed out the fact that you can't have an opinion on a movie unless you watched .

You had no reason to point out anything. There are a million and one films that Id never watch because of the subject matter.

Star Wars is one of them.

You don't HAVE to view something, experience something, taste something or eat something to form an opinion as to whether you like it or not.

Do you think that every woman that wont swallow has actually tasted semen!!!!!!!!

Do yourself a favour, spend some more time studying and less time on here being irritating.

You are not funny anymore Kid.