Death Star

Kirk Douglas

Natalie´s sister is planning to come out with this information when the pig finally dies.

That's brave of her.

True. Those Hollywood folks are an evil group of beings.

Not quite my meaning.

Natalie´s sister is planning to come out with this information when the pig finally dies.

That's brave of her.

Not quite my meaning.

Well, the fact that she's waiting till Douglas dies could have two very different interpretations:

1. She knows that the revelation could have a detrimental impact on his wife's (Anne's) health, since the stress that comes with the scandal and its media coverage could be too much for Anne at the age of 97. So she's being considerate.

2. She knows that she doesn't have any proof and that such an allegation would be deemed libel if she went public with it. So she's being smart.

That's brave of her.

Not quite my meaning.

Well, the fact that she's waiting till Douglas dies could have two very different interpretations:

1. She knows that the revelation could have a detrimental impact on his wife's (Anne's) health, since the stress that comes with the scandal and its media coverage could be too much for Anne at the age of 97. So she's being considerate.

2. She knows that she doesn't have any proof and that such an allegation would be deemed libel if she went public with it. So she's being smart.

• Like 1

His wife Anne has died according to a Wikipedia edit. Nothing on the Twitterwaves though so may very well be a hoax...

13 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

His wife Anne has died according to a Wikipedia edit. Nothing on the Twitterwaves though so may very well be a hoax...

She's not really that well known... it'll take hours to confirm it if she actually is dead.

35 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

The edit came from an IP address in Iran, so whilst I could well be wrong, I'm doubtful anyone in Iran has inside knowledge that someone in America doesn't. Unless the Iranian Secret Service is having a particularly quiet day, of course.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thatcher said:

The edit came from an IP address in Iran, so whilst I could well be wrong, I'm doubtful anyone in Iran has inside knowledge that someone in America doesn't. Unless the Iranian Secret Service is having a particularly quiet day, of course.

Good spot! How do you see where the IP originated?

If one goes to the contributions for an IP address on Wiki there is a Geolocate option, which takes you to the IP's location via the whatismyipaddress website.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Good spot! How do you see where the IP originated?

In the top right hand corner of the wikipedia page if you click on 'View History' it shows you a list of the latest edits. Then from there you can use any online IP address lookup site. 

Edit: Or DI's method seems much quicker!

This is the year guys. I am guessing april 21st.

29 minutes ago, QueenElizabethIsAlmostDead said:

Your really wanting to overshadow the Queen's birthday again, don't you?

On 5/2/2017 at 23:22, YoungWillz said:

Many believe his actions would qualify him as being one of the leading scam-bags in Hollywood in the 1900s. No Wonder his kids are also messed up slimes as well. (This book is most likely a buffer of sorts because when he croaks a lot of books about his rapes and other problems are scheduled to come out. Might as welll let your family earn some money from your sexual urges.) 

On 21 March 2017 at 18:16, QueenElizabethIsAlmostDead said:

If he isn't a goner this year then definitely next year. Either that or this guy is invincible.

On 03/05/2017 at 05:45, theoldlady said:

Many believe his actions would qualify him as being one of the leading scam-bags in Hollywood in the 1900s. No Wonder his kids are also messed up slimes as well. (This book is most likely a buffer of sorts because when he croaks a lot of books about his rapes and other problems are scheduled to come out. Might as welll let your family Darn some money from your urges.) 

i think you have someone else.

On 2017-5-3 at 14:45, theoldlady said:

Many believe his actions would qualify him as being one of the leading scam-bags in Hollywood in the 1900s. No Wonder his kids are also messed up slimes as well. (This book is most likely a buffer of sorts because when he croaks a lot of books about his rapes and other problems are scheduled to come out. Might as welll let your family earn some money from your sexual urges.) 

It will be interesting to see what actually does come out after he dies.  Not long to wait now...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

It will be interesting to see what actually does come out after he dies.  Not long to wait now...

Nothing. If they had decency, they would wait until both Anne and Kirk die.

On 03/05/2017 at 05:45, theoldlady said:

My sexual urges got my family started - after which, frankly,they're on their own in terms of earning money

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

My sexual urges got my family started - after which, frankly,they're on their own in terms of earning money

Hope you did not rape your spouse in order to produce your kids? Kirk is accused of several rapes and actually is a suspect in 2 murder of Hollywood want-to-be actresses that the Studios helped to cover-up..

19 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

i think you have someone else.

Nope, please google the Back Dahlia. Also about Natalie Wood´s rape. The man is a peach! Although a rotten one.