Death Star

Kirk Douglas

Yes, I'm glad to say that I believe Spartacus will soon be brown bread!

A terrific knock though...very good innings for him.

Kirk Douglas, actor. Oh that is far too humorous for words! Although I suppose he is better on screen than that vapid son of his.

Therees no accountting for tas4tte Benntt but thatsw ; how tosdyas young people arte they like crap.

I must concur with you Mr.Brimley and most wholeheartedly at that. Today the world is filled with simpering twits who have not one iota of decency within them nor do they have any understanding of what is true and meaningful. Their idea of what is style, music, art, acting, etc. etc. is so under the level of intelligence that it leaves one astounded, completely and most monumentally astounded.

He's standing unaided in a couple of the pictures linked in the above posts. Looking doddery mind. I'd say months, but he might make another Thanksgiving.

I must concur with you Mr.Brimley and most wholeheartedly at that. Today the world is filled with simpering twits who have not one iota of decency within them nor do they have any understanding of what is true and meaningful. Their idea of what is style, music, art, acting, etc. etc. is so under the level of intelligence that it leaves one astounded, completely and most monumentally astounded.

Even if that were all true (which I submit that it is not), I'd still rather be an uninspired youngster twit than a pretentious, judgemental twit.

See you in the drunken fight thread tonight! (It's the long weekend! :unsure: )

Even if that were all true (which I submit that it is not), I'd still rather be an uninspired youngster twit than a pretentious, judgemental twit.

See you in the drunken fight thread tonight! (It's the long weekend! <_< )

Well, gracious me C.P.! You certainly are an arrogant and egotistical young man which merely confirms my earlier statements.

He's standing unaided in a couple of the pictures linked in the above posts. Looking doddery mind. I'd say months, but he might make another Thanksgiving.

The picture is most worrying. he looks so pale. It seems a thousand years ago that he recorded 'Kung Fu Fighting'. He cannot have long to go.

It seems a thousand years ago that he recorded 'Kung Fu Fighting'.

[whore] <_< brilliant! [/whore]

Well, gracious me C.P.! You certainly are an arrogant and egotistical young man which merely confirms my earlier statements.

No good sir, I am neither arrogant nor egotistical. I will admit, however, that I'm also not humble or self-deprecating. I am the average joe. Being that I am, I do not pass judgement onto others.

Unless the pass it on to me first.

Look for my judgement of you in the Fights thread.

As for Kirk Douglas, he's one of the few actors who have been in films in their old age (Gloria Stuart is another example) and I think he'll be around for a while yet, though he's certainly a reasonable DL choice.

I undferrdtsnand you asnd agree with yuo as werwll.

I'll bet it astonishes Michael too, he does wide eyed and struggling to comprehend the events around him pretty well when he acts. I reckon he gets to practice that expression every time his dad comes round.

Kirk Douglas feeds the homeless.

Seems to have a bit of life about him still...

There's also a picture, but it's hard to gauge how he looks from it. Mind you, he looks more robust then he did a while back...

I think in the picture he looks pretty good, despite his silly face from biting the turkey. At the very least, he looks pretty good for someone who's just about to touch 90.

Guest BASTARD TWINS
This thread is the place to discuss Kirk Douglas.

DID KIRK EVER, EVER ADMIT HE FATHERED THE TWINS OUT OF WEDLOCK? ONE OF THEM LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM ON DOWN TO THE BIG DIMPLED CHIN.

DID KIRK EVER, EVER ADMIT HE FATHERED THE TWINS OUT OF WEDLOCK? ONE OF THEM LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM ON DOWN TO THE BIG DIMPLED CHIN.

What twins? Is this yet another bizarre contribution from the Ether or am I missing something (again)?

What twins? Is this yet another bizarre contribution from the Ether or am I missing something (again)?

As far as I know Kirk didn't father twins, Michael is 3 years older than Joel

Spartacus tries to connect in a positive way with youth. (like father, like son?)

"You may know me," he writes in an open letter published last Saturday. "If you don't ... Google me. I was a movie star and I'm Michael Douglas's dad, Catherine Zeta-Jones's father-in-law, and the grandparents of their two children. Today I celebrate my 90th birthday."

That strikes me as being a little sad.