36 minutes ago, Africa7777 said:

Fuck you dirty white

Sounds about right Bobby.

• Angry 1

2 hours ago, deadsox said:

Sounds about right Bobby.

Bobby ???

Are you kidding me?

Please ban this unfunny troll soon mods. It’s getting really annoying...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Africa7777 said:

Bobby ???

Are you kidding me?

Actually I take it back.  While the tone sounded a lot like Bobby Muggs, after consideration, Bobby was a lot funnier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, deadsox said:

Actually I take it back.  While the tone sounded a lot like Bobby Muggs, after consideration, Bobby was a lot funnier.

Stop please.

Kirk Douglas is the main event of this.

So, Kirk Douglas is the last veteran of Hollywood and my prediction is not for 2018.

33 minutes ago, deadsox said:

As Victor Lewis Smith once said, imitation is the sincerest form of being an unoriginal thieving bastard 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, JR976evil said:

As Victor Lewis Smith once said, imitation is the sincerest form of being an unoriginal thieving bastard 

Son of bitch !!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/7/2017 at 15:45, Africa7777 said:

Stop please.

Kirk Douglas is the main event of this.

So, Kirk Douglas is the last veteran of Hollywood and my prediction is not for 2018.

I would like to take this opportunity that this person is nothing to do with me in any shape or form

RM

• Like 3

I gotta tell ya guys, some of these new trolls that come on the Death List, they ain't got any decent gimmicks. Nothing new, they can't work, I mean I've seen that stuff 30 years ago and it was old then. It's sloppy. We were the best trolls of our generation, I was voted #1 internet poster of the year in Germany five years running in the 90s. And that's not just trolling, that's the whole internet. It's a shame, it's a sham, and to be honest I don't wanna hear about this Africa guy ever again.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, RobertMugabe said:

I would like to take this opportunity that this person is nothing to do with me in any shape or form

RM

My sincere apologies, Bobby Muggs.

Just out of interest, who comes here hoping that long living celebrities like KD live as long as possible (in order to break records) and who comes here just because they hate celebrities and just want to see them perish one by one? 

53 minutes ago, WholfOfTheDead said:

Just out of interest, who comes here hoping that long living celebrities like KD live as long as possible (in order to break records) and who comes here just because they hate celebrities and just want to see them perish one by one? 

I came here because of 2016's kill count.

2 hours ago, WholfOfTheDead said:

I came here merely for the interest of death in general and not to wish death on anyone. :huh:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WholfOfTheDead said:

I only wished death on two people on the Deathlist, and one of them - Ian Brady - is already dead, the other is Hosni Mubarak.

Some of my long time favorites are on the Deathlist, some of them are gone now, and I wish the others would live as long and pain-free as possible.

I'm also here for this site's wonderful and sarcastic take on a fate that awaits all of us.

As for Kirk (and Olivia) I think it's amazing how those two Hollywood legends from the Golden era are not only with us, but are still enjoying life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5B7y8NUSqM

• Like 2

Well I only come here for the music and TV recommendations. It's a great shock to learn the rest of you deadpool...

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I remember the DDP once had a tagline along the lines of "death happens, why not make it interesting?" I view it in a similar matter.

With really elderly celebs I tend to root for them to make the century mark unless it's an utter bastard like one of those ancient Nazis or someone with a very poor quality of life (like Zsa Zsa, who shouldn't have made 95 in the state she was in, let alone die a few months short of 100).

• Like 3

On 27/10/2017 at 02:06, WholfOfTheDead said:

I come here out of a morbid interest however picks like Brady Mugabe Priebke Demanjuk Megrahi are all picks I  have wished dead.If someone who is young or I like dies on the list it is sad but inevitable .Only one hit on this site has been unnatural causes in 30 years.Death is inevitable.Say for example I was a huge fan of the Simpsons so Sam Simons death saddened me but l didn't feel bday picking him in the DPD as he was so I'll and was never going to recover.

On 10/27/2017 at 02:06, WholfOfTheDead said:

I have no interest in death.

I come here coz of da awesome bantz and all that.

On 10/27/2017 at 03:29, Joey Russ said:

I came here merely for the interest of death in general and not to wish death on anyone. :huh:

.......unless you are PM'ing them and imploring them to go kill themselves, or summat.

On 28/10/2017 at 23:26, Sean said:

I come here out of a morbid interest however picks like Brady Mugabe Priebke Demanjuk Megrahi are all picks I  have wished dead.If someone who is young or I like dies on the list it is sad but inevitable .Only one hit on this site has been unnatural causes in 30 years.Death is inevitable.Say for example I was a huge fan of the Simpsons so Sam Simons death saddened me but l didn't feel bday picking him in the DPD as he was so I'll and was never going to recover.

Out of interest, which was the 'unnatural causes' hit?