faustus

2. Dick Van Dyke

32 minutes ago, Arsewipe said:

Odds on to make 100 in my humble opinion.

He will reach 105 probably too

I cannot be the only one amused by the main forum page reading * Dick van Dyke by Putin*

Looks like an instruction :D

** I realise it no longer will read that, you had to be here.....

• Haha 1

Looked very well at the Mary Poppins sequel premiere this week. Far better candidates for 2019. One to drop. 

• Like 3

Cor bloimey Moiry Poppans, anuvver boirthday! :birthday:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

A horrid pick this year and next if maintained.  Amazing some people lazily just pick names from DL for DDP.  No way you could look at him and think yes, this is someone I need on my 20 best DDP propositions.  
SC

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

A horrid pick this year and next if maintained.  Amazing some people lazily just pick names from DL for DDP.  No way you could look at him and think yes, this is someone I need on my 20 best DDP propositions.  
SC

You do realize that not everyone is trying to win the DDP and that he is often picked due to being old and recognizable by the casuals though, right? 

4 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

You do realize that not everyone is trying to win the DDP and that he is often picked due to being old and recognizable by the casuals though, right? 

On the other hand even if you only picked people at DVD fame adjacent level, there are  lot's of way better choices. A Gazza,Ozzy Osbourne or Keith Richards type death next year is way more plausible

• Thanks 1

Fucking stupid.  Even if he dies it's a fucking stupid pick.  Ends won't justify the means.

And I say this in light of the fact Olivia Newton-John was discarded.  Think about that.

• Like 2

Dude is healthy and moves better than me and I'm a third his age. But he is too big to miss thatshow he was picked again

• Like 2

THE DICK VAN DYKE HEALTH THEORY

The real reason Dick Van Dyke is so damn healthy for his age is that God's control panel has a swear filter, so each time God types his name under the column INFLICT FRAILITY, DISEASE, AND/OR DEATH UPON: [Enter name], only "Van" shows up. That would explain some vehicle-related accidents also.

:sherlock:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

16 hours ago, Predictor said:

THE DICK VAN DYKE HEALTH THEORY

The real reason Dick Van Dyke is so damn healthy for his age is that God's control panel has a swear filter, so each time God types his name under the column INFLICT FRAILITY, DISEASE, AND/OR DEATH UPON: [Enter name], only "Van" shows up. That would explain some vehicle-related accidents also.

:sherlock:

That's brilliant!

• Like 1

Anybody else mentally substitute his name for 'shag a lesbian?

No?

Oh, ok, just me then.:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Finally catching up with the interview he gave to the BBC in tribute to Doris Day. Sounds well and says he wont give up performing and hopes he lives to at least 97.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deathrace said:

Trending on Twitter as someone has recorded him singing in a restaurant  https://mobile.twitter.com/eliistender10/status/1162998812249640960

On this evidence, far from convinced that he should be included next year. 

FYI, that video was uploaded to youtube three years ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JWKXI8nEOQ

• Like 1

2 hours ago, time said:
3 hours ago, Deathrace said:

Trending on Twitter as someone has recorded him singing in a restaurant  https://mobile.twitter.com/eliistender10/status/1162998812249640960

On this evidence, far from convinced that he should be included next year. 

FYI, that video was uploaded to youtube three years ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JWKXI8nEOQ

Which is when I posted it.

• Like 1

New photos. Walks and drives a car on his own, but he does not look at best. Still, in great shape for his age.

• Like 2

Still a lot more active than the average 93 year old but looking his age now.

"looking his age now"

I have known some people who look like that in late fifties but they did drink a lot and not green smoothies 

• Like 1

94 today. Happy Birthday Mr. van Dyke! :birthday:

• Like 8