faustus

2. Dick Van Dyke

5 minutes ago, Toast said:

To be fair, he's not as bad as the hospital-watch people who give hourly updates on obscure people.

At least they're real updates though, unlike Daily Fail click bait which just reports the same thing every week i.e. "oh look he's still alive".

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

At least they're real updates though, unlike Daily Fail click bait which just reports the same thing every week i.e. "oh look he's still alive".

At least the Daily Mail offers photos and videos, instead of asking for alms after every article, like the Guardian.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

While I quite understand and support keeping him on the list, does he really deserve the coveted number one position? He's far healthier than half the people on the list.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, dimreaper said:

While I quite understand and support keeping him on the list, does he really deserve the coveted number one position? He's far healthier than half the people on the list.

Ditto. DVD is extremely healthy, Kissinger is probably a better 1st place pick.

• Like 4

Honestly respect the chutzpah of keeping him at #1 after everyone complained about it.

11 minutes ago, dimreaper said:

He should be atleast down in the 20’s

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Dying Probably said:

Ditto. DVD is extremely healthy, Kissinger is probably a better 1st place pick.

Kissenger , Barker, J Carter ,Harris, Lear and Sakamoto would have all been better picks at the Number 1 spot.

Whale would have also been good at number 1 but the committee had other ideas.

• Like 5

Well what to say... a pretty boneheaded decision for the no. 1 slot. The no. 1 should, by principle, not be a repeat - because the no. 1 should be a safe hit, so that a repeat is unnecessary.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Well what to say... a pretty boneheaded decision for the no. 1 slot. The no. 1 should, by principle, not be a repeat - because the no. 1 should be a safe hit, so that a repeat is unnecessary.

Especially when there are so many better candidates on the list.

• Like 1

Why on earth is dick van dyke number one again?! Even if he was to be kept on the list (which i think is a really poor decision) he should at least be further down the list. He looks fine!

• Like 1

I mean don't get me wrong van Dyke deserves to be on the DL every year until he conks out but he should be lower down the list for the time being.Yes in recent pictures he looked less well but he looks better than most perhaps all of the nonogenarians on the list.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LovelyVincent said:

Why on earth is dick van dyke number one again?! Even if he was to be kept on the list (which i think is a really poor decision) he should at least be further down the list. He looks fine!

He looks like he has declined a bit in the last year so definitely shouldn't be dropped and is now at the age where he never should be dropped but yeah someone as healthy as him has no place near the top 10 as things stand.

Is he really a cockerknee?

3 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Shouldn't have been No.1 especially with Carter being still on the list

Healthiest 97-year-old I have ever seen and his red eye seems to be clearing.

Van Dyke really should have swapped positions with Rolf Harris.

• Like 4

Hm, I posted in here a couple weeks ago with a Daily Mail link to photos of Dick's birthday and him driving around. My post is gone, so did it violate rules?

Went to see my 97 year old great grandad today, Dick (being the same age as him) is in incredible shape in comparison

2 hours ago, The Daredevil said:

Healthiest 97-year-old I have ever seen and his red eye seems to be clearing.

Van Dyke really should have swapped positions with Rolf Harris.

or, you know, not been included on the list, at all.

6 hours ago, lilham said:

Hm, I posted in here a couple weeks ago with a Daily Mail link to photos of Dick's birthday and him driving around. My post is gone, so did it violate rules?

You posted that on his birthday, there’s a separate thread for that. 

6 hours ago, Salmon Mousse said:

or, you know, not been included on the list, at all.

97 and incredibly famous and ageing visibly recently.Too risky a drip.Shouldn't be Number 1 IMO but certainly not dropped either.

• Like 1